KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Visual Effects!!!

Do you think POTC deserved more than one win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yea 5 31.25%
Dunno 0 0%
No 1 6.25%
HELL YES!!!! 10 62.50%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Visual Effects!!!
Started by: CaptainJacksLuv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Visual Effects!!!

lets celebrate our only oscar award of the year::: VISUAL EFFECTS!!!!! whoot! lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:09 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

im sorry guys, biut i went on imdb, and i clicked the oscars thing, and then i onyl just noticed that it was academy awards, lets celebrate, lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:26 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

lol yeah for definite! I'm celebrating but we deserved more! I mean it was second in the american boxoffice and that's WOW...so yeah but I wasn't expecting much more. Oscars are these twisted things where the judges are as shallow as possible but try to avoid any comedy (which to them is shallow

Whatever I'm not saying all the people (or films) who win don't deserve it but some people who deserve it go un noticed. As years go by it gets more and more predictable. I mean, I swear I was 100% sure that Helen Mirren, Forest Whitaker and Jennifer Hudsen were going to win.

So yes lets celebrate but I think RULING the teen choice awards and people choice awards was more of an honor where people in america and all over the world got to actually vote instead of a few proffessionals sitting around and deciding who will go down in movie history.

ok sorry I rambled I know but I just had to say those stuff.

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 02:22 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
im sorry guys, biut i went on imdb, and i clicked the oscars thing, and then i onyl just noticed that it was academy awards, lets celebrate, lol
the oscars and the Academy Awards are the same thing. it has like, 50 names

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 05:34 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

tru, but y did they hold 2 diff shows?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 06:13 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Those people who created Davy Jones really deserved the award. Watch that special on the dvd. It's well worth it just to see the time and effort everyone put in to making him seem so real.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:09 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yea, i found it amazing

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:31 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

This is funny, almost all CJL threads starts with a poll.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:43 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
tru, but y did they hold 2 diff shows?

There's only one show. The Academy votes for who wins, and the winners are given Oscars.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:55 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

CaptainJacksluv, are you thinking of the Golden Globes? They were on not too long ago. Or People's Choice?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 10:17 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

no, i just dont pay attention

"This is funny, almost all CJL threads starts with a poll."

yea i no, i was gunna choose a good one, but then i forgot it, and couldnt delete it, so i came up with that....

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:03 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

You gotta admit, whether you like potc or not, THOSE WERE SOME FINE EFFECTS!!!

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 04:52 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

damn straight!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:14 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

big grin

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:15 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote