KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Death To The Kingdom RPG

Death To The Kingdom RPG
Started by: Jenny_Bug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Death To The Kingdom RPG

Jessie looked around and sighed. She wasn't home now and couldn't go back. She was told that she had to go fight. Fight for lives. It wasn't so clear to her. She just was told to leave off the many months of intense training. She walked on treading through the shallow stream. She was wearing r armory robe over her clothes and wasn't so comfortable in it. It was to hot to wera it and it was heavy. She held a sword at her side but she had no use of it. She continued on thinking and hoping this would all end.

Last edited by Jenny_Bug on Jan 23rd, 2007 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 01:30 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kiyoshi was breathing hard as he could feel his life force restore slowly. "Go!" He screamed and disappeared smashing his fist into a tree. His foot flew forward making a loud whipping noise at the sound of the wind cutting. With his foot on the tree bark he pushed off of it flying back. Both of his hands postioned in front of him as they began to glow.

A smile spread across Kiyoshi's face, as his hands glowed deep green, then light green. "Bousacare!" He yelled as vines shot up wrapping around the brown bark of the tree, and it began to pull down. As the tree came with the vines deeper and deeper until it had completely disappeared. "Wow. That was great!" Kiyoshi yelled jumping in the air his hands balled up in fist as he pumped it in the air.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 03:14 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X looked up in the air. He could sense magic about. He darted his eyes side to side growling. He immeditly shot down the hill away from the magic. His Dead followed behind him claterring and bumping together.

Jessie saw the odd green light. She ran over close to it and looked from behind a tree. She saw a guy here age using a magic skill. She smiled, happy that it was no necromancer. She watched silently.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 11:07 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Zacharias was drained. Now that he had his magic, all he did was train. He asked his teacher if he could take a break.

"Sure. But don't come crying to me if some necromancer attacks and you die," teacher said.

Zacharias sighed and continued performing his summoning magic. This was going to be a long day.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 06:39 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Kouji was by the lake throwing rocks into it."I got nothing to do!!"he said.Kouji walked to a tree and climbed it and sat on a branch.He looked up the sky"Why did I have to be a necromancer?"he thought.

(I'll be back later)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 06:13 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Kouji looked out at the lake and started to throw rocks into it."I don't know what to do with myself!"he said in a soft voice.He climbed up a tree and sat on a branch"Why did I have to be a necromancer?"he thought.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 06:15 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie turned around not wanting to get into something. She yawned and continued to travel on. After awhile she stopped and sensed someone or something. A necromancer perhaps. She looked up and saw a necromancer right there sitting in a tree. She froze in fear. "did i walk in a trap?"She thought fearfully. She couldn't catch a breath. She just stared at the necromancer.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 11:02 AM
The Infekted

Kouji turned his head to the girl.He stared at her with no expression on his face."Who are you?"he asked."I know you sense that im a necromancer,but don't worry this isn't a trap I won't dare hurt you!"he said.Kouji jumped out the tree and approached the girl"My name is Kouji!"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:25 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie shook her head. She didn't speak. As he came closer she backed up more. She thought of some spell that could help her but she couldn't. She was to scared. She found herself shaking. "why am i so scared? i have to be brave!"She thought.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 01:51 PM
The Infekted

Kouji looked at her."Why are you so afraid..I can sense your fear of me."Kouji summoned the dead to grab the girl.A giant hand held her up in the air."See you can't be afraid of me,your afariad of my powers!"he said making the giant hand disappear.Kouji looked out at the ocean"Isn't it a beautiful view from here?"he asked.Kouji took off his shirt and headed out into the water.He sunk underwater."Wait a minute I can't swim!"he thought in his mind.He tried to reach the surface grasping for air.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:00 AM
SpadeKing

"Worthless scum"

DX crushed the skull of a poor farmer under his boots as he raised a horde of skeleton monsters wielding swords to attack the town. He was a well known necromancer just cause of his ruthlessness and constant terrorizing of towns. The skeletal troop quickly disposes the entire town threat as they descended into the ground. DX stood there with a large grin of evil pride on his face.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:04 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie plopped on the ground and was still shaking bad. "This guy is different...."She thought. She got up and looked up in the sky to the south seeing smoke rising in the air. "Oh no,"She thought. She turned towards the drowning boy. She removed her heavy armor and ran at the water and jumped in. She swam at the boy deeper and deeper. She wrapped her arms around him and kicked for her and his life. She began to loose air and kicked harder. Just when she thought she couldn't hold in her breath anymore she was welcomed by the sweet air. She got out of the water and set him down. She stared at him. "Wake up!,"She said smacking his face gently. "Please,"She whispered.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 01:57 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Zacharias was walking home from a rough day of learning. He was walking by the lake when he saw two kids. One was on the ground.

"Hey, he said to the girl. "What happened to him?"

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 03:23 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"He almost drown!"She said panically. She kept trying to get him to open his eyes.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:03 AM
The Big O
The Original O

"Stand back," Zacharias said. "Excriminatus ravaillius."

The guys eyes opened and he started breathing again.

"Wow, I didn't think that that was even going to work," Zach said excitedly.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 03:57 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie eyes were wide. She knelt beside the boy. "are...are you ok?" She lifted up his head. She looked up at the other guy and set the boys head down. She stood straight. "Sorry for forgetting my manners...my name is Jessie and you are?"She asked holding her hand out smiling.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 12:24 AM
The Big O
The Original O

"My name is Zacharias," he said shaking her hand. "I'm really glad that your friend is okay. I was hoping that my spell would work. I'm a mage but I just got my powers last year, so that spell was a long shot."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:27 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"Well done....Im a clary,"She said and smiled. She looked at Kouji and smiled. She then looked at her armor. She went over to it and put it on slowly. "Look i have to go but i don't want to leave Kouji behind,"She said. "I sense another necromancer about with Its Dead,"She said looking south at the now clear sky. "Its not goo,"She thought.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:12 AM
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

Hey guys!

They call me Psyche. And I am from the Underworld roleplay. We needs more roleplayers so stop by! It is loads of fun and we need your help so we can keep playing strong!

Thanks!

*_Psyche_*

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 01:50 PM
Dalton14 is currently offline Click here to Send Dalton14 a Private Message Find more posts by Dalton14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote