KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 Episode 6/10 titled "HYDRO"

Season 6 Episode 6/10 titled "HYDRO"
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 Episode 6/10 titled "HYDRO"

Airing January 11, 2007
TORI SPELLING ("BEVERLY HILLS 90210") GUEST STARS AND TOM WELLING DIRECTS -- After Lana (Kristin Kreuk) confesses to Chloe (Allison Mack) she has reservations about marrying Lex due to her lingering feelings for Clark (Tom Welling), The Daily Planet gossip columnist, Linda Lake (Tori Spelling), runs a story detailing their exact conversation. Determined to prove she didn't give the story to Lake, Chloe investigates her fellow co-worker and discovers she has the ability to turn herself into water and uses it to secretly overhear conversations for her column. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance) begins to suspect Oliver (Justin Hartley) is the Green Arrow and enlists Clark's help to prove it.

Oh yay more Clana angst. sad

Last edited by ~JP~ on Dec 20th, 2006 at 02:14 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 02:11 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Tori Spelling. Now there's a great actor. no expression

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 05:51 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

why is it always about lana.. sick

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 09:47 AM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Because the writers know how much we hate Lana and want to push our buttons.

I'm back.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 12:48 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
I'm back.

*Insert Triumphant Music Here*

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 01:45 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

For God sake, enough with Lana, these seasons should be like 95% about Clark becoming Superman, not about Green Arrow, not about Lex, or Lois, they should be about Clark. All this other crap is starting to irritate me.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 01:26 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigRed

I wish they would focus more on Clark, I'm not too interested in any other characters or their issues. I want to know about Clark and his becoming of Superman and whatnot. I want to see him saving people and things of that nature.

Not all this other stuff. But I still anxiously await the new season. I was afraid I lost track of it and missed it or they weren't doing a new one. Thanks to this good forum, I have found out they are and when it begins again. Thanks.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 01:29 AM
BigRed is currently offline Click here to Send BigRed a Private Message Find more posts by BigRed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I want to see character development! I want to see tough choices!

I also want to see a gold hippo dancing in the light of a blue moon, but that's neither here nor there.

I just got season 3 on DVD, and though there are episodes that kick ass from seasons 4, 5, and 6, season 3 is the only one to kick ass overall. Every episode had to do with the overall storyarc in one way or another, and what happened in an episode affected the characters in the next.

But what does this have to do with "Hydro"? I guess nothing.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 02:00 AM
Dru-Zod

Originally posted by Dan-El
I just got season 3 on DVD, and though there are episodes that kick ass from seasons 4, 5, and 6, season 3 is the only one to kick ass overall. Every episode had to do with the overall storyarc in one way or another, and what happened in an episode affected the characters in the next.

Man, thats the only season i'm missing...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 12:26 AM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Thats definitely the best too so far.

OK kids the Directors Cut from Hydro is up

http://www.cwtv.com/video

Make sure you click on DIRECTORS CUT and then SMALLVILLE

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 04:08 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

That was pretty damn good!

Still not liking Tori Spelling, though.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 01:35 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Who does? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 02:18 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lmao

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:42 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Who Hoo! Lots more Hydro clips here smile

http://tv.yahoo.com/smallville/show...%2Fshow%2F33659

Just look at the screen on the right smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 04:34 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Alright, so if anyone complains about "spoilers", sorry. I just wanted to say that Lex's revelation of Lana's pregnancy to Clark was a bit daytime soapish.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:37 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Not a good episode, but not a terribly bad one either.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:55 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

god i wish he would just tell lana his secret

it would take so much pressure off of their relationship and the show in a way

so ya, i missed the first half hour, what happened?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:56 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Well, Lois and Jimmy were attempting to uncover GA's secret identity. Ollie and Clark got together, and Clark disguised himself as GA to throw Lois off the trail. Linda Lake published an article about Lex and Lana and Clark that she overheard.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:06 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
For God sake, enough with Lana, these seasons should be like 95% about Clark becoming Superman, not about Green Arrow, not about Lex, or Lois, they should be about Clark. All this other crap is starting to irritate me.

I believe this season is mostly about Lex and his transition to what he'll become. That said..

I thought tonights episodes was pretty good. Sure Lana was annoying as usual but this episode had that fun atmosphere to it. The whole thing with Lois, GA and Clark was pretty entertaining and fun. Im glad Lana accepted Lex's proposal, that means Clark dont have to put up with her annoying ass! I thought the whole Lana trying to uncover Clarks secret thing was over!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 03:38 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

MAN!!!!

I had no idea that this was coming on tonight.

Any reruns?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 06:29 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote