KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP

The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP
Started by: Baby Bear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Infekted

The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP

Clyde woke up in his dorm room."I wonder what time it is?"he asked himself.Clyde put on his clothes and headed to his class.He was putting things in his locker." I guess its another day at the office..I hate math class!!"he said looking at his math text book as he slammed the locker closed and walked down the hallway.

( We will start of at the school so we get some time to get to know each others characters)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:39 PM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Josh walked into school, almost getting bombarded by the football team. He picked his glasses off the floor and walked to math class. He spotted the lovelyLauren and he decided he was finally going to talk to her, but her boyfriend showed up. Instead Josh Sighed and sat down in one of the seats and took out his laptop and camera.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:52 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Matt walked into the math classroom in his regular but different clothes. Today he was wearing long red basketball shorts and a long but short sleeved black shirt. He walked over next to the most gorgeous and best girl in the world Lauren his girlfriend. He sat down next to her and looked at her.

"Hey gorgeous how is your day going so far?"

Matt said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

(is that a good or ok first post)

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 07:31 PM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

(Thats good enough silent coyote)

Clyde ran into the math class."Hope I have a stupid test today!!"he murmured.He slammed the math book on the desk and sat in the seat.Clyde looked over and saw a boy trying to flirt with a girl.Clyde rolled his eyes.He balled up a piece of paper and threw it at the boy.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 07:35 PM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

(o u done it now lol classroom fight lol jp stick out tongue )

Matt felt something hit him from behind. He turned around and saw a piece of paper on the floor. He then looked back behind him and saw a boy sitting at his desk and suspected that he was the one that had thrown the paper ball at him so he picked it and threw it back at him and hit him in the chest after it had bounced off of the kids desk.

"Hey what was that for, can't you see im trying to talk to my girl."

Matt said and then he turned around and looked back at Lauren.

i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 07:49 PM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Clyde got up and picked up a pen"I will stab you keep it up!!"as he held the boy to the wall.All of a sudden the teacher came into the room."Hey you two stop it!!!"the teacher yelled.Clyde forced the boy off and sat back in his seat."Alright class I have a special announcement!!"she said happy.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 07:59 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie came in her class late. She could feel anger rising and she smirked. She waved to theboys and then sat in the back where no one was suppose to seat. She stared at everyone smiling.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 08:09 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Matt grabbed the boys arm as he was against the wall and then he let go when the teacher came in.

"Do it again and see what happens and i advise you that we should be friends rather then enimies because if we are enimies we will both get hurt."

Matt said leaving the boy to think about what he said as he sat back down in his seat next to Lauren.

"dam what's that kids problem i didnt even say anything mean to him."

Matt said to his girlfriend Lauren, then he looked up to the front of the classroom at the teacher.

i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 08:32 PM
The Infekted

The teacher looked at them."You all will going on a trip to a island!!"she said.Clyde looked at her"Oh really?"Clyde stuffed his pen in his pocket."Well why are we going to this trip anyway?"he asked the teacher."Well cuz you recieve good grades in freshman anfd junior year."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 08:34 PM
Silent Coyote

Matt looked at the teacher and was surprised he then asked

"The collage will actually let us go on a trip by ourselves to a island that we don't know of yet?"

Matt looked behind him at the boy in the desk and stuck out his hand

"Hey wanna be friends i thought right now would be the best time to ask you and i dont know about this island and if it is just us students going i think me and you should be friends or atleast not want to kill each other because the other students might need us. So friends?"

i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 08:38 PM
The Infekted

Clyde looked at the boy"Alright man, you want to be friends that fine with me"as he shook his hand."Well you children should head off to your dorms and get ready for your trips!!"Clyde sat on the desk"Are you sure we really deserve this trip cuz I was kicked off the football team cuz of this dumb math class was failing me!"he whispered.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 08:45 PM
Silent Coyote

"Alright cool now we can protect everyone in this class if need be im deffinitly going to be protecting my girlfriend lauren here."

Matt said as he turned around,Matt heard what Clyde had said and turned back around.

"Hey same thing here this stupid math class almost got me kicked off of the basketball team."

i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 08:50 PM
The Infekted

"Well join the bandwagon thats why I got kicked off of the football team!"he said.Clyde looked at the teacher.The teacher said"wait here is your math test you took"Clyde looked down at the paper "What?..A..I failed?"he looked at the paper surprised.Clyde grabbed his books and walked out the class rooom to his locker.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 08:56 PM
Silent Coyote

After Clyde had left the room Matt kissed his girlfriend on the cheek and got up.

"I'm going to my dorm now to pack ok i'll see you later."

Matt said as he grabbed his bag and walked out of the math classroom. He passed Clyde who was at his locker while he was on his way to his dorm.

"Im guessing it didn't go that well?"

Matt said with a little snicker.

"Well im going to my dorm to pack for this little trip we are taking come by if you wanna chat and or chill ight."

Matt said as he walked off towards the math wing exit and to his dorm.

i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:16 PM
The Infekted

Clyde threw his books into his locker."I hate math!!"he said in anger.Walked down the hall with his paper.He looked at the paper and tore it in half and threw it on the floor."Maybe I should go visit that guy!"he said to himself.

(maybe we should wait for lauren cuz im planning to break u and her up) evil face

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:44 PM
Silent Coyote

y do u wanna break us up ????

and yea ur using the sig i mad eu lol big grin

i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:47 PM
The Infekted

(I don't know!)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:52 PM
Silent Coyote

im bored so posting something lol

Matt was in his dorm room with the tv on espn and he was packing some clothes he ha dleft the door open.

i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:58 PM
The Infekted

Clyde walked to matthews dorm room."Hey man im sorry"he said in a toned voice.Clyde looked at the tv"What are are you watchin?Patriots vs colts? I hope the patriots win"he smiled.Clyde started to do push-ups on the floor."Hey you remeber that game against venice college?Yeah that football game against them?"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:37 PM
Silent Coyote

Matt turned around and saw Clyde in the doorway

"its ight and yea i want the patriots to win to and ye si remember that game."

i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:46 PM