KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Evangelion Pilot Check in/Discussion

Evangelion Pilot Check in/Discussion
Started by: Wild-Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Evangelion Pilot Check in/Discussion

The year is 5015. 3000 years after the annihilation of the human race, and the 3rd impact. The earth has pieced itself back together, and ever pushing humanity has regenerated itself due to a single, small, life force.

It so happens that, in being pieced together, NERV had what is basically a backup for a back up, and a group of Japanese scientists had come across the still in tact Tokyo 3. The Magi, except for Balthazar, which has some sustained damage from the 11th angel, are all in tact. For hundreds of years, scientists worked on the NERV headquarters, and finally had it up and running again. Since civilization restarted itself, the technology is about the same. Now, the angels are returning. humanity will again have to defend itself with Evas.

That's just a short background, but I think you get the general idea.

The players will all be pilots, and I will be assigning Child #s and Eva units. Unit 01 will not be the played, but Unit 00, Unit 02( Prototype ), Unit 03, and even Unit 04 have been salvaged and rebuilt by the new NERV. If we get the people and support, units 05 + will be able to design their Evas. If you have a specific Eva request let me know, If you have no preference or that Eva is taken, I will assign you yours.

The SEELE organization has also branched off from NERV, and will be running in much secrecy. There will be 3 SEELE heads, and pilots will know little about what goes on between them.

There are MANY secrets in this RP, and it depends on your keenness as pilots to discover them, You will have to learn to Synchronize with your Eva, and face things you would never expect.

---------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome to NERV, Pilots. Please introduce yourself - and assigned Evas - here. If you do not have an Eva, or know your NERV pilot identity please message me before posting.

Name:
Sex:
Nationality:
Bio:
Number and Unit:
Sync. Ratio: ( MUST be below 75% to start, unless given permission )
Appearance:

Last edited by Cherrywild on Sep 25th, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:02 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Hate Coal "T"
Sex: Male
Nationallity: Unknown
Bio: Little is known about Thomas and his past. What is known is the fact that that he is very confident and sometimes a bit over the edge of confidence. He sometimes get out of hand while doing what he does and loose himself in his unit. His self-control is quite effective however, so he make it out healthy and sound from most situations.
Number and Unit: First child, Unit 00
Sync. Ratio: 95%
Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Sep 25th, 2007 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:11 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Adrian Rader
Sex: Female
Nationality: German
Bio:Adrian was born to a single, unwed mother. She was brought up with her until the age of 8, when her mother was killed in a freak accident. Only a year later did she find out about her twin brother. The two were seperated at birth, and Adrian moved in with he and his family in Japan. The two became unseperable. Thats where her life fell from beneath her.

She was 12. The government called it an 'accident'. The story was that it was a nuclear test gone wrong. Adrian knew it was more. Her whole family was killed in that 'adccident' and she wouldn't let it go....especially her brother, Audrey. For years she hounded over government files, locking herself away from the world. Trust. Her new foster family. Finally she learnt about an organization, just recently comming into the open. for a while it had run in Secrecy. NERV.

After the discover, her foster family was forced to surrender her to another. It was just what she wanted. The man worked for NERV, and his name was Akitsu Konoharu. He never spoke much about his work. Adrian was moved to Tokyo, And put in new school. things were strange. The school taught her highly advanced maths and scienes, and was referred to a councelor daily. The councelor was nothing new. The questions she asked were.

On September 19, 5015, Akitsu gave word that " She was ready ". And Adrian is currently waiting to find out what she's ready for. He inroduced her to a huge mechanism, and told her she would be piloting it. At first she was in disbeleif, but then she realised this could be what she was waiting for. She agreed, and has been training for a week now. Currently she is waiting for the rest of the pilots to arrive.
Number and Unit: fourth child, unit 004
Sync. Ratio: 85 %
Appearance:

( and unit 004 )

Attachment: unit_04.gif
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:41 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

BTW, I included having piloted an Eva before...yes

please, when posting your character, have no experience of piloting, or even knowing of, any Eva.

If you must involve it for your character, pm me first wink

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:43 PM
Vathu
Rougue

I had a different bio, some pieces of it are left but I re-arranged it a lot. So I hope it's fine.

Name: Kevin
Sex: Male
Nationality: American
Bio: Kevin was born in what remains of southern New Jersey. He was born with a steady aim, a kind heart and a love for explosions. Kevin is often a flirt and tries his best to be funny to cheer up whoever may need it but he changes completely when faced with situations that require his attention, although he keeps his witty side intact while faced with grave situations. He can think quickly on his feet and will make decisions without a second thought. He was pulled into Nerv without his knowledge at the age of 12. A fake foster family visiting in America to look for orphaned children had him taken with them back to Japan after his real parents had been murdered and no available legal guardians would accept to take care of him. He had been training to pilot an Eva, though he really had no idea what the initial training was for since Nerv kept the info from him until they thought it would be the right time. He only knew that he was training for something very gravely important.
Number and Unit: 03
Sync. Ratio: 40%
Appearance:

Last edited by Vathu on Sep 25th, 2007 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:02 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Great to have this running big grin

[b]Name:

Marie Bishop

Sex:
Female

Nationality:
Scandinavian

Bio:
Marie was born in the ruins of Finland, but at a very young age she was transfered to a school in Japan due lack of resources in the remains of Finland. She was trained already then with engineering and psychological tests, among many other things. As she grew older, she noticed a pattern in her education. This frustrated her, as it all felt like she was kept in the shadows of something bigger that she would be a part of. She was not being taught in this school! She was being trained. For what, she did not know until she turned 17.

At her 17th birthday, around the 27th of September 5015 she was taken to a certain facility where she believed all her questionmarks would finaly be answered. She had a feeling that she would be part of something bigger. A feeling that before this day was over, her life would not evere be the same.

Number and Unit:
- Second Child [?]
- Unit 002

Sync. Ratio:
65%

Appearance:

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:22 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Welcome both of you big grin

Great characters

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:26 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Thanks. o_o

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:27 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Thank you and thank you big grin

I was a little lost when it came to number stick out tongue

If 000 is the first and 002 is the second, what does that make 001? embarrasment

Was a while since I saw the show! I am quite rusty stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:32 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Thank you and thank you big grin

I was a little lost when it came to number stick out tongue

If 000 is the first and 002 is the second, what does that make 001? embarrasment

Was a while since I saw the show! I am quite rusty stick out tongue
awh stick out tongue Sorry angel

unit 001 has been decomissioned for reasons in the pm ninja

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:37 PM
Vathu
Rougue

=O

PM ME

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:37 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Vathu
=O

PM ME

001 was not the only one destroyed from what I recall

Damn you and your edit no expression

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:38 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Hahaha.

Yeah.

I think that was like 05.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:39 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I do not even remember there being a 005 stick out tongue

THAT is how rusty I am roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:40 PM
Vathu
Rougue

... Well some girl from Senjis school piloted one.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:41 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

001 was not the only one destroyed from what I recall

Damn you and your edit no expression
It wsn't stick out tongue

But once again..*cough* look at the PM stick out tongue
I do not even remember there being a 005 stick out tongue

THAT is how rusty I am roll eyes (sarcastic)
05 was never aired yes

Both 05 and 06 were rebuil in Germany , and never used big grin

04 and 03 both failed upon testing, origianally as well smile

But in the RP, they have been rebuilt.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:43 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I would love to give this thing a try cause it sounds promising but I don't understand any of it. If someone explains I'll get it together.

P.S., Don't think I'm dumb but I really don't get it erm

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:43 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

It's a VERY confusing anime at first, I don't blame you...If you Join, things will come easier in the rp big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:46 PM
Vathu
Rougue

xD

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:47 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Ordained
I would love to give this thing a try cause it sounds promising but I don't understand any of it. If someone explains I'll get it together.

P.S., Don't think I'm dumb but I really don't get it erm

Go figure stick out tongue It is a complicated built at first, but the idea and originality is great big grin

I suggest looking at some Youtube videos and read trough the Wikipedia source for Evangelion. That way you will learn what it is all about and how the world works smile

I think there is an online streaming site for it as well where you can watch the episodes yes

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:48 PM