KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » News On The Seventh Book!

News On The Seventh Book!
Started by: spiderboy5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolver1ne
Logan

Smile News On The Seventh Book!

JK Rowling has revealed that at least two characters will die in the last novel of the series. I wonder who they are..... hope its not gonna be Harry himself sad . State your opinion of which two characters are going to die.

Last edited by Wolver1ne on Jun 27th, 2006 at 04:51 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 04:46 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

oh really?

wow-ok, see i DEFINETLY think one of them will be Harry. But the other......it might be Hagrid! oh how sad i would be then! but i agree with you....i dont want harry to die. but if not harry, then one of the three (harry, hermione, or ron) will die.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 05:27 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

well, maybe not harry,

hmm... ron.....

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 05:40 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

One of the Main Order Characters (Such as McGonagall, Lupin, or Hagrid), or a few Weasleys would be my bet.

Nope, Harry will live.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 05:46 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

I saw her on Richard and judy and i was like eek! 2 deaths in one book arent we lucky laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 09:35 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MX5RACER

If this is the last book in this series, wouldn't it make sense that one of the people would be Lord Voldermort? The second one could be someone like Snape or Hagrid.

I envision a battle between Snape and Harry. In the H.B.P. Snape toys with Harry while escaping. I think Harry will be hit by Killing curse again, but it will bounce off because of the prophecy and kill Snape.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 01:13 PM
MX5RACER is currently offline Click here to Send MX5RACER a Private Message Find more posts by MX5RACER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momo91

i think someone close to harry's gonna die. someone who like Sirius and Dumbledore. maybe Lupin. also most likely Pettigrew. but we all know Voldemort's gonna die. but Harry might be killed too. i mean, even if she DID say at least 2 ppl will die, it is at least 2 ppl right? i'm guessing Lucius dies, Bellatrix, and Snape. draco will probably die FOR harry...and yeah i'm talkin too much. but WAAAY more than 2 ppl are gonna die. JK was most likely referring to those 2 ppl who will OBVIOUSLY be killed, meanin Voldy and Harry.

~Monica~

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 02:06 PM
momo91 is currently offline Click here to Send momo91 a Private Message Find more posts by momo91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MX5RACER
If this is the last book in this series, wouldn't it make sense that one of the people would be Lord Voldermort? The second one could be someone like Snape or Hagrid.

I envision a battle between Snape and Harry. In the H.B.P. Snape toys with Harry while escaping. I think Harry will be hit by Killing curse again, but it will bounce off because of the prophecy and kill Snape.
Or... or Snape preforms the killing curse on Harry but it doens't work because he doesn't mean it. Course, I'm a Snape supporter.

I think she means 2 main characters, who are on Harry's side. It's obvious Voldemort is going to die, so I don't think she meant them. And she said that the two characters who die she didn't intend to kill off. I think one, sadly, will be Hagrid and the other might be... hmmm.... A Weasley or Luna. Tis my guess.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 10:54 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

Voldemort and Harry it's in the prophecy. Neither will die while the other lives.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 11:39 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

oooh, good theory.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 11:42 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Hermione and Ron. yes

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 08:17 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^oh come on.. hermione's gonna live..
I don't want her to die...

hmm... ron... well

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 09:22 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

Yes, I agree with Joseph Kerr, Harry and Voldemort will die. sad However it might be Lupin, since both Sirius and James are dead. sad There will be alot of minor deaths though since it is a battle.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 06:46 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lactique

maybe it would be pettigrew? he dies for harry
remind the third book, when harry saved his life..

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:19 PM
lactique is currently offline Click here to Send lactique a Private Message Find more posts by lactique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scurran

i hope its harry, it would be an ending that alot of people would talk about for a while, but im not sure about the other death

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 01:28 PM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

i think its going to be Harry and Voldemort that dies...and Hermione will write a book on it ...maybe...possibly...maybe not...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:39 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Grathius

You know since it is the last book in the series Jk could just leave a cliffhanger and have multiple situations in which a few combinations of two characters could die but she doesn't tell you. Come to think of it I really hope that doesn't happen.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:07 PM
Darth Grathius is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Grathius a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Grathius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pressure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by momo91
i think someone close to harry's gonna die. someone who like Sirius and Dumbledore. maybe Lupin. also most likely Pettigrew. but we all know Voldemort's gonna die. but Harry might be killed too. i mean, even if she DID say at least 2 ppl will die, it is at least 2 ppl right? i'm guessing Lucius dies, Bellatrix, and Snape. draco will probably die FOR harry...and yeah i'm talkin too much. but WAAAY more than 2 ppl are gonna die. JK was most likely referring to those 2 ppl who will OBVIOUSLY be killed, meanin Voldy and Harry.

~Monica~

hes right she did say at least two characters die. Alot of people will probably end up dying I will say the two obvious ones Harry and Voldy and two more people. But they are main characters so I would say it would be Ron or Hermiony (I spelled it wrong) or one of the weasly's I am sure alot of death eaters will die.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:48 PM
Pressure is currently offline Click here to Send Pressure a Private Message Find more posts by Pressure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tilie

i think voldy might die! cuz thats what the whole series is based around. and the other person (i hope it isn't) but it might be harry. or someone harry really cares about...so it also might be another one of the trio (either hermione or ron.)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:23 PM
tilie is currently offline Click here to Send tilie a Private Message Find more posts by tilie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jahunt06

The Peter Pettigrew theory is interesting. It definitely caught my attention. Rowling stated, on her site, that the Life Debt that Pettigrew owes Harry will come into play. This is very interesting. I see much potential for this idea. Also, Voldemort will die. I know it. But does she include that in her number 2? I think not. Also, I believe that Snape will not die, because I believe Dumbledore's death by him was planned out by Dumbledore himself. I think that Ron and Hermione will survive, as a sort of redeeming factor for a depressing book.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:46 PM
jahunt06 is currently offline Click here to Send jahunt06 a Private Message Find more posts by jahunt06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote