KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Progeny

Progeny
Started by: Colombiankilla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry Progeny

WOW that episode was gay i know iknow it was cool for chloe to see her mom nut damn it was all her mom i mean come on the only fight scene was with chloe clark threw soem guy whoopde freaking doo

I mean come on if these episodes arethe best they can do come on a season seven no fuc-king way

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:57 AM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

u know its true so dont even start sh-it that it was a good episode

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:58 AM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

I dont agree with i liked that episode there was some good acting and a little bit of action it wasnt anything special but it was good!!!!

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 06:24 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Re: Progeny

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
WOW that episode was gay i know iknow it was cool for chloe to see her mom nut damn it was all her mom i mean come on the only fight scene was with chloe clark threw soem guy whoopde freaking doo

I mean come on if these episodes arethe best they can do come on a season seven no fuc-king way

You apparently are beyond blind. There has been a thread on this for a long time.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 06:47 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know but thats discussing what its going to be about now how stupid that fing episode WAS

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 12:14 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 02:17 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davood
Lana Hater

complaining here isnt going to make the episode better.

but you can hold my hand and cry about how stupid lana is once agian.

however.. im worried. they are giving her character more "brains" as of late.. :~(

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 04:16 PM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by davood

but you can hold my hand and cry about how stupid lana is once agian.

laughing laughing

well.. at least chloe kicked arse!! you don't see chloe being rough like that everyday.. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 03:40 AM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

except last night rock

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:50 AM
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

yeah colombiankilla

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post May 1st, 2007 08:14 PM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

in season 2 of whatever, when they show Chloe's mom in the sick hospital, she had blonde hair........this one in season 6 had dark hair...continuity mistake..hmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:38 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah, this was'nt Smallvill's "best" season.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:13 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fostagangsta
Sylar

yeah this season sucked roguepw25's big hairy nipples

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 01:29 AM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote