KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Pokemon Life For Teens~rp~

Pokemon Life For Teens~rp~
Started by: rare_fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Pokemon Life For Teens~rp~

The sun had just peeked thouw the trees of the town Camille was up all ready she yawned, to day she had a day of from work she like to work wierd? most people thout so.Camille was out on the walk there was a path that went thouw the town she was known vary well from her kindness and she helping every one with there pokemon.Eevee was out for a little she oways took a morning walk with Camille before breakfest Eevee chirped softly as the leaves had rustled in the back round the morning air head set in a nice soften cold but camille neaver mind a little coldness here and there.Camille had her kitty hat on that had kitty ears on it she oways had it on over her soften purple hair it looked white as shewalked but once you got close to her at night or the morning it will look purple it will change to purple in the day time or late morning.She looked around for new faces.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:31 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kai walked through town. His large ninetales by his side. He rubbed her head as he walked. "Are you hungry?" He asked his pokemon, which nodded slightly. His ninetales smiled at him and nodded a bit more. "Ok then, lets go get some breakfast." Kai said

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:43 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

((3 or more sentaceis read the rules robbie..))

Eevee smelt anouther pokemon near close she hudled close to Camille to pick her up camille looked down"what the matter girl some thing wronge"she sead as she bent down picking eevee up she rubed her head.Eevee didnt like the smell of the new pokemon that was close by Camille didnt know what was wronge with eevee she snugled eevee in her arms and walked down the path.The fur of a eevee was as soft as a pillow if you took care of its fur Camille loved to hold eevee.Camille had all her other pokemon in the poke balls that was hanging from her side of her carryer she looked down the path seeing a 9 tail "is that what you smelt that made you wierd??"she ask eevee"its ok its just a new smell it wil lgo soon trust me"she smiled as she had eevee still in her arms as the walked on closer to the guy and the nine tails she was heading to the poke center .

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 12:03 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(thats sven sentances...)

Kai looked at the girl and her eevee. He shook his head as he changed his direction, his ninetales followed him while staring down the girl and her eevee. "Ignore them NineTales, we dont need to fight today. He smiled at his pokemon and pet her neck gently "Besides, we're to hungry to do much, right?" Ninetales smiled and nodded.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 12:17 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage running down the path smileing. He loved taking a walk after checking on his Pokemon or eating Breakfast. He stopped seeing someone in front of him. "Hi." He said smileing even bigger closing his eyes. (That's you Camille.) He looked down was one of his Pokeballs rumbled. "Pikachu what's wrong?" He said and the Pokeball rumbled again. "Np! In a sec." He said clearly understanding his Pokemon. Mudkip on Kage's shoulder yawned. "Mudkip." It said lowly. Kage looked up at Mudkip. "Tired huh little guy. I'll take you to the Poke center besides Pikachu is itching to be let out. So we'll be there in a sec. He said and smiled back at the girl as he began to walk to the Poke center on the path.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 12:19 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

((thouse are sentes fragments....what ever you call them robbie 3-4 words isnt a sentece..))

Camille followed thats where she was heading to she smiled at the pokemon"you going to the pokemon center??"she ask seeing he was heading there to.She walked be hind him Eevee chirped at the pokemon friendly Camille had let eevee down trusting her not to attack any one.Eevee was a trust worthy pokemon she stayed at camille's side and looked up at that guy with the pokemon her head twisted to camille that gave eevee a friendly smile.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 12:30 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage smiled at Camille and Eve. "Yes i am going to the Pokemon Center." Mudkip smiled at Eve and Camille. "Mudkip!" He said excitely. Kage picked Mudkip from off his shoulder and put him down to the ground gently. Mudkip stayed in front of Kage as well he was also trust-worthy Pokemon. "We can go together if you like. It seems Mudkip has adjusted to Eve very fast." He said smileing as h waited for her reply. Mudkip now was rubbing up against Kage's leg. "Mudkip Mudkip!" He yelled smileing. Kage understood him instantly. "Sure." Mudkip smiled and ran at Eve and started talking to him/her. "Mudkip." He said turning to Kage. "Anytime Mudkip." He said smileing. Mudkip turned back to Eve and started talking. "Mudkip Mudkip Mudkip?"

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 12:42 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rare_fox
((3 or more sentaceis read the rules robbie..))

Eevee smelt anouther pokemon near close she hudled close to Camille to pick her up camille looked down"what's the matter girl? some thing wrong. "she said as she bent down picking eevee up she rubbed her head.Eevee didnt like the smell of the new pokemon that was close by. Camille didn't know what was B]wrong[/B] with eevee she snugled eevee in her arms and walked down the path.The fur of a eevee was as soft as a pillow if you took care of its fur Camille loved to hold eevee.Camille had all her other pokemon in the poke balls that was hanging from her side of her carrier she looked down the path seeing a NineTales "is that what you smelt that made you weird??"she asked eevee"its ok its just a new smell it will go soon trust me"she smiled as she had eevee still in her arms as the walked on closer to the guy and the ninetails she was heading to the Poke-Center .

(make you a deal. you start learning to type, and i will type longer sentances, deal?)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:02 AM
Camille's_Death

((nope if you dont follow the rules of the rollplay i will report you to ush because that is a rule post 3 or more sentes if you dont follow them then i will report you...))

"shere i worked there...i have a day of i cant get away from that place..is any of your pokemon hurt or weak ??"she asked with a smile on her face she started to walk this the other 2"im camille you are?"she ask nicely.Eevee ran of in front in sight so she wouldnt get in troble with Camille eevee new camille for over what now? 4-5 years and learned most of the rules she broken some in the past but hey no pokemon is perfet.She smiled agen and pushed her kitty hat up it had fallen in her eyes agen her hair started to show purple agen because of the late morning now they where now close to the pokemon center.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:23 AM
Striding Cloud

"Cool! Mudkip was tired but now i guess not." Kage said and started laughing. Mudkip smiled hearing Kage. "Mudkip!" Kage smiled and stratched his head. "Oh sorry my name is Kage. Sometimes i get lost in my thought about Pokemon." He looked at Eve and smiled. "So what's the lvl of your Pokemon isn't that Eve? Anyway my Pokemon are all lvl 1 at the moment. But we're training now. We all want to get stronger." He said and looked at Mudkip smileing. "Agreed no Pokemon is perfect. Well belive it or not. Me and Mudkip actually use to hate each other. Now we're the best of friends." He said smileing. "Unfortuanally Bulbasaur, Vulpix and Torchick still arn't exactly friends." He said sighing.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:47 AM
Camille's_Death

"they will warm up like me and eve did she is is levle 4 i think i dont know i dont want her to grow any more levle yet'she sead she liked eevee like the.Eevee nuged the door open best till camille kept it open puting the stand in leting kage and the others in first.She walked on the cold air hit her feeling good on her skin"she is back agen"smiled one of the other girls that worked there "you can neaver stay away" she sead adding on with a nice smile"i know i love this place to death"she smiled the girl walked of .

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:56 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage smiled looking at Eve. "Thank you. And so true. I can't wait until my Pokemon get to that level." He said to Camille and Eve. He had also noticed the nice cool air. It felt good against his hot skin. He started to walk to a door he seen. He waved his hand at Camille giving her the cue to follow him. He opened the door for her and Eve and Mudkip.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:59 AM
Camille's_Death

((little longer or robbie will blow up and try to control every one like he is god ..0.0...that he is not..))

Camille thank you"she sead with a smile eevee rubed agenst his leg for a thank you she ran up to camille and rubed up on her leg to get her carryed.She smiled and picked eevee up eevee was small enof to get up on camille's top of her hed and sit there she played with camilles cat ears on the hat."eevvee says thanks"she sead with a warm soften voise her purple hair that was now lighter was back out of her face .Eevee curled up on camilles head."happy eevee"trying not to giggle from all the ticklness eevee was on her head.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 02:05 AM
Striding Cloud

(I can belive that. Lol! laughing )
Kage smiled at Eve and Camille. "No problem." Mudkip jumped onto Kage's shoulder. He licked his ear trying to say thank you as well. "Mudkip says thank you." Mudkip smiled. "Mudkip!" He yelled and smiled ever bigger closing his eyes. Kage looked at Camille and smiled. "So you battle? Becauseif you want you can go to a great place with me to battle trainers. Or you can catch some Pokemon." He said smileing.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 02:22 AM
Camille's_Death

"i battle some times""i catch pokemon some times right now i cant even handle these raskles.Eevee chirped of that being insalting"its not a insult its..neaver mind..sorry" eevee chirped under standing and laid her head down agen.Camille felt eevee chewing softly on her ear"stop eevee please"eevee stop her ear was wet but it was fine she clean the sloper of her ear.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 02:29 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(This is the unhostd. The host does not have complete control over the RP, everyone does. Sorry dool, i will post however long of a senntance i want. that is, until you learn to spell.)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:22 AM
Camille's_Death

((reported))

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:23 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Nothing to report, sweetie.)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:48 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Come on you guys....it just started, please try not to fight sad }

Hazel sat quietly, her eyes focused on a distant point, far below the huge mountain she called home. She had been asleep only moments prior, lured to it hours ago by Rayquaza's restless roars. It seemed odd how such a loud, gutteral bellow could carry her mind off like a young child to his mothers songs. She smiled. It was a beautiful morning. Dew clung to the grassy clearing in which she sat. Despite it's wonders, her face remained sullen. She did not want ot leave here, venture from her own. That wasn't fair, she had thought. Why couldnt one of the older, stronger members go? She remembered her masters words:

" Hazel, you have a gift. These wild dragons do not fear you, but embrace you with open arms. They trust you like no other. Out there there are people forcing these dragons to do their bidding, i know you are aware of this. I need you to go stop them. Do not let these dragons suffer any longer..."

Then he had handed her the pokeballs. At first she did not accept them, but he insisted that she would only be attacked if she were to venture out with out them.

Her mind wandered back to her current position. It was this morning. The morning her life would change. A sound behind her dissrupted her thoughts. She turned, her hair swishing as she did so.
" Charrr? "
She forced a small smile.
" Hey, you. " She sighed. " Todays the day. Let's go get your big brothers and sister. "
She said , picking him up. She then turned, holding back tears as she had done for so long.

" Rayquaza....I promise i'll make it back to you! I'll save those dragons, i will! "

She called, turning once more. Charmeleon nuzzled her chin, and she smiled, walking back to her small home.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:51 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

((Sup wild ^o^ robbie i cant read what you write realy because your on block..))

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 04:00 AM