KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus
Started by: lordboo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

h2h combat
who wins?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 10:19 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordboo
h2h combat
who wins?

Can I ask u which Ares? Marvel or DC

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:43 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Re: Re: Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

Originally posted by guy222
Can I ask u which Ares? Marvel or DC

marvel

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:28 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

Originally posted by lordboo
marvel

emil/algrim ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:54 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:01 AM
Superman XX5

Kurse one shots the other team

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:11 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

The trio gets crushed.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:49 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Kurse could solo this, team Kurse wins easily.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 04:38 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Having 616 Rhino on any team turns in an automatic loss.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 07:22 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wouldn't Pete put a hurting on Kurse? I'm thinking Ares and Rhino, could hold Abomination long enough for Peter to get the KO, assuming Colossus can do huge damage in his steel form (Kurses number 1 weakness). If not Kurse kills them all.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 07:28 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Only if Pete is made of iron.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 07:37 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even Iron doesn't completely stop Kurse, like Kryptonite stops Superman.

Kurse absolutely shitstomps.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 10:45 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarian Shams

Kurse's durability combined with being 4x stronger than Thor would allow him to kill the competition on his own, having Abomination as a tagteam partner only makes the job even easier. Kurse would beat Rhino to death with only like 4 blows or less considering his enormous levels of physical strength, and Ares being weaker than Thor doesn't help against Kurse. Team 1 wins 9/10. Regarding the Iron weakness of Kurse, you'll need to be very strong and have a strong iron-based weapon on hand to even harm Kurse significantly enough.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 03:16 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

even before the upgrade, he almost killed BRB

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 03:25 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Before they said Colossus was made of osmium, not iron. Is he actually made of iron now? Still, even with the weakness, I'd give Kurse the edge over the team.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 12:19 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Kurse for the win.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 12:25 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Before they said Colossus was made of osmium, not iron. Is he actually made of iron now? Still, even with the weakness, I'd give Kurse the edge over the team.

Colossus has hurt magical beings before because of his osmium form.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 01:31 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Yeah, but those weren't necessarily the same thing as dark elves. I know it worked on Sym, but I wasn't sure if it affected much else. Anyways, Kurse is still too strong to lose this.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 05:05 AM
guy222
With my gal

Classic Blonsky/Kurse easily

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 06:11 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

That was a well placed bump. thumb up

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 06:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote