KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Beyonder vs Mxyztplk

Who will prevail?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Classic Beyonder 11 47.83%
Stalemate 1 4.35%
Mr. Mxyztplk 11 47.83%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Classic Beyonder vs Mxyztplk
Started by: Thanos_THOTU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Classic Beyonder vs Mxyztplk

Because this forums have lost it ...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 07:43 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Huc 10/10

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 07:45 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

lol....you know Nvr will be commenting on this pretty soon

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:28 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Beyonder FTW.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:25 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy for the win. He's done more on Panel. Has no stated limits to his power, and has suitably bitched a current Spectre at full power on a couple of occasions. Pre retconned beyonder has NEVER bitched the current LT who holds sway over the entire marvel Omniverse. Mxy for the F u c k i n g win.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy for the win. He's done more on Panel. Has no stated limits to his power, and has suitably bitched a current Spectre at full power on a couple of occasions. Pre retconned beyonder has NEVER bitched the current LT who holds sway over the entire marvel Omniverse. Mxy for the F u c k i n g win.

As for the time Spectre left Mxyztplk powerless ...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 11:01 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
As for the time Spectre left Mxyztplk powerless ...

And let me pwn you again. Mxy was not powerless. He forgot who he was. At the end of the story he popped back to the 5th. Try again. Also mxy has more than one power source. Try magic, and Superscience, and the fact that him being from a higher dimension gives him dominion over all things of the 3rd. I took my time to study DC's definitions of his power.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 11:02 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

And let me pwn you again. Mxy was not powerless. He forgot who he was. At the end of the story he popped back to the 5th. Try again. Also mxy has more than one power source. Try magic, and Superscience, and the fact that him being from a higher dimension gives him dominion over all things of the 3rd. I took my time to study DC's definitions of his power.

Dude the little midget got an IQ bellow Forest Gump's, Superman made him say Klptzyxm two times in a row, and have done that frequently.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 11:47 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude the little midget got an IQ bellow Forest Gump's, Superman made him say Klptzyxm two times in a row, and have done that frequently.

You are really showing you know nothing. Mxy stated that what the joker had done to the universe was a joke. That he could do sooooo much more. But he knew better to mess with creation. IF he destroyed it, it would be nothing to play with. Mxy is so smart that he destroyed the 5th dimension by saying his name. Try again.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 11:50 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Batmans mind (220 IQ) >> Supermans >>>>>>>>>>>> Mxy

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 12:34 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batmans mind (220 IQ) >> Supermans >>>>>>>>>>>> Mxy

Do you know the lvl of Intellect it would take to manipulate time, reality, the mind, souls, space, and beat the spectre?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 12:35 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Do you know the lvl of Intellect it would take to manipulate time, reality, the mind, souls, space, and beat the spectre?

Mxyztplk would never trump Spectre tapped into the logoz.
It's a lot PIS in him beating the hostless one as well.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 12:41 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxyztplk would never trump Spectre tapped into the logoz.
It's a lot PIS in him beating the hostless one as well.

He's beaten him twice if I"m mistaken. Once with a host, once without. He's always been written to be slightly less than Spectre IMO. The Spectre can't be beaten when tapping into the source/logoz. no arguing there.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 12:42 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

He's beaten him twice if I"m mistaken. Once with a host, once without. He's always been written to be slightly less than Spectre IMO. The Spectre can't be beaten when tapping into the source/logoz. no arguing there.

I'd say the Great Darkness and Pre-retcon Beyonder would laugh at Spectre merged with the Source.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 12:50 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say the Great Darkness and Pre-retcon Beyonder would laugh at Spectre merged with the Source.

confused The Spectre is already more powerful than the Pre retconned beyonder on his own. He oversees the DCU Omniverse.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:02 AM
Mr Master

Beyonder Created and became everything in his OWN Universe.

The Universe that made him Millions of times more powerful than the rest of Multiverse combined.

This Universe continued to expand even further and became a Multiverse.

Beyonder's Universe = Millions of times more power.

A Multiverse = an Infinite amount of Universes.

Beyonder's Multiverse = Try and figure that out.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:04 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

confused The Spectre is already more powerful than the Pre retconned beyonder on his own. He oversees the DCU Omniverse.

Only the Presence, or the Power of the Presence incarnate like THOTI can defeat Classic Beyonder in Marvel.

Whatever equals,

TOAA or THOTI defeats Beyonder, nothing more.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:07 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master
Beyonder Created and became everything in his OWN Universe.

The Universe that made him Millions of times more powerful than the rest of Multiverse combined.

This Universe continued to expand even further and became a Multiverse.

Beyonder's Universe = Millions of times more power.

A Multiverse = an Infinite amount of Universes.

Beyonder's Multiverse = Try and figure that out.

What does that have to do with the fact that The Spectre oversees and is more powerful than the DCU omniverse? Omniverse, Infinite multiverses, all containing Infinite Universes, who themselves are also infinite. SO you try and figure that Out. Millions of times more powerful than a multiverse, Or Infinitely more powerful than a multiverse. Nuff said.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:08 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only the Presence, or the Power of the Presence incarnate like THOTI can defeat Classic Beyonder in Marvel.

Whatever equals,

TOAA or THOTI defeats Beyonder, nothing more.

This would be your assumption. But my assumtion is that , He gets defeated by, Michael, the arc angel, Elaine, GEB, The Spectre, The Word, The LT, Maybe the True Beyonders or the INfinites as a whole, and Mxy. His power was only awesome back in the 80's. the shit he does is common place in the here and now. There is NOTHING in his power that suggest he is more powerful than the Current LT, who himself is OVER the Entire Marvel Omniverse.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:18 AM
Mr Master

This would be your assumption. But my assumtion is that , He gets defeated by, Michael, the arc angel, Elaine, GEB, The Spectre, The Word, There is NOTHING in his power that suggest he is more powerful than the Current LT, who himself is OVER the Entire Marvel Omniverse.

Only the Presence, or the Power of the Presence incarnate like THOTI,

can defeat Classic Beyonder.

Whatever equals,

TOAA or THOTI in DC, defeats Beyonder, nothing more.

The LT, Maybe the True Beyonders or the INfinites as a whole

laughing

Last edited by Mr Master on Mar 26th, 2007 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:54 AM