KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Why is it...??

Why is it...??
Started by: The Boxer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Boxer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question Why is it...??

KMC is supposed to be a friendly community. But everywhere, i see people calling each other fanboys and diss each other... why? because they are not good at discussing fights between characters from COMICBOOKS!? friggin drawings... seriously, everyone, pull yourself together, man. I am new, my opinion doesnt matter, but this forum need improvement... Not on the forum itself, but the members. I continually sees Flame On make juggernaut66666 look like a fool, sees xmeat getting hated and there is even a handpicked little group of socalled fanboys to hate... Is it just me that thinks its a bit extreme to hate and irritate each other over something as comic books? confused

-Jonas, the Fighter

Mikkel Kessler with the skill...
Librado Andrade with the will...
A match to see, you won't regretwink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:42 PM
The Boxer is currently offline Click here to Send The Boxer a Private Message Find more posts by The Boxer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Stop making Danes look bad Judge.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:43 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Stop making Danes look bad Judge.

Indeed.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:45 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

First off this is the vs forums, a better place to discuss this is the comic book forum.
Secondly, u know alot about the forums and members for a person that has registered today, and only have 35 posts imo.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:45 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Boxer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am not this judge, and i am a dane. To be so direct and to confuse me with him so fast, shouldnt i say you were making the americans look bad? oh wait, i cant, because i am actually a SMART person, and wont take you for anyone before i know you enough to it. Instead, stay on-topic, dude

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:46 PM
The Boxer is currently offline Click here to Send The Boxer a Private Message Find more posts by The Boxer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Boxer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know much about members. But look at the OffMonkey thread and the thread about members you dont wanna meet at night... And the MM vs Hulk thread. Because of information from 3 threads, i suddenly knows suspectly much? jesus...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:47 PM
Utrigita

Re: Why is it...??

Originally posted by The Boxer
KMC is supposed to be a friendly community. But everywhere, i see people calling each other fanboys and diss each other... why? because they are not good at discussing fights between characters from COMICBOOKS!? friggin drawings... seriously, everyone, pull yourself together, man. I am new, my opinion doesnt matter, but this forum need improvement... Not on the forum itself, but the members. I continually sees Flame On make juggernaut66666 look like a fool, sees xmeat getting hated and there is even a handpicked little group of socalled fanboys to hate... Is it just me that thinks its a bit extreme to hate and irritate each other over something as comic books? confused

-Jonas, the Fighter

The man got a little point actually

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:47 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

, stay on-topic, dude

What are we discussing? confused ...becuase it seems to me this not a comic book fight

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:48 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

I am not this judge, and i am a dane. To be so direct and to confuse me with him so fast, shouldnt i say you were making the americans look bad? oh wait, i cant, because i am actually a SMART person, and wont take you for anyone before i know you enough to it. Instead, stay on-topic, dude

Velkommen ombord på KMC bare slap af de tror alle der logger på er Judge du vender dig til det (måske)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:49 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Then if you aren't Judge, why would you reply to me? Why would you even think that I was talking to you?

F*** you Svend.

MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Boxer
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF! Utrigita, er du dansker?

The Boxer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mighty, because i have been accused of being Judge two times today already. Now, go get a life or something better to do

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:50 PM
Priest

I dont know much about members. But look at the OffMonkey thread and the thread about members you dont wanna meet at night... And the MM vs Hulk thread. Because of information from 3 threads, i suddenly knows suspectly much? jesus...

there are certain members on this forum that are attention crazy, (e.g. Flame On, xmeat ect..) u give them attention and they spam more, the more the spam, the more attention they get from other members...

Utrigita

because it is custom on this forum to reply to the posts confused

The Boxer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
What are we discussing? confused ...becuase it seems to me this not a comic book fight

This was maybe the wrong place to post it. But dont you agree that all this hate for something so simple as comic books are uncalled for?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:51 PM
Utrigita

WTF! Utrigita, er du dansker?

Jep men du er den eneste der ved det og hvis de finder ud af det så begynder de at tror jeg er judge de er faktisk lidt paranoiede

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:52 PM
The Boxer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
there are certain members on this forum that are attention crazy, (e.g. Flame On, xmeat ect..) u give them attention and they spam more, the more the spam, the more attention they get from other members...

Sorry, man, didnt knew.

Priest

This was maybe the wrong place to post it. But dont you agree that all this hate for something so simple as comic books are uncalled for?

i do agree, there are some imature people get off on the attention erm

Utrigita

det vil du lærer

The Boxer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
Jep men du er den eneste der ved det og hvis de finder ud af det så begynder de at tror jeg er judge de er faktisk lidt paranoiede

Hvad er der med ham judge? Ja, de trænger sgu til at få et liv... Jeg har knap skrevet 40 beskeder

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:53 PM