KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » 0~War of the lands~0(~Sine up <3~)

0~War of the lands~0(~Sine up <3~)
Started by: Camille's_Death

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

0~War of the lands~0(~Sine up <3~)

War of land<3
```
A battle between races .The elf's,witches,Nome's,others.There been going to be a war,this is the war of land.They are sent by there ruler to try to take the land.This war been going on for years.You been picked to go off into the war and fight for land,but you guys fall short,and are lost in the woods.You half to learn to live,and not let the other people in your army see you or you die,they think you banned them for the enemy's.You're Ina team,people who are elf's knows all elf's,so one,you guys live on your own,but teams live close to each other,and they depend on each other,because they have different powers,so none of you work together,all of you guys die together.

Elf-
1)trade mark
2)a dose of vraya
3)deit
Powers of speed,strength,mind(control.)

Witch-
1)Wild cherry
2)
3)
Powers of
Spells,longer life,fire,air,flight.

Wizard(female or male))
1)leo
2)
3)
Powers of
Water,fire,sun,dark

Half animal
1)Darth Extecute
2)Axel Revenge
3)Thunder
Can--
Turn into any animal at any give time.

Not--
When they are hurt,they cant really turn.

Ob-jet changers
1)Rare_Fox
2)Survivor01
Allows--
These can change into any form or any thing they think of at any given time.
When startled they blend in,for a good 4 mins.

Other i know the name can't spell it
GSG-9

RULES
~~~~
1)No god moding
2)Ask before you sine up if your name is down on the list make your charter,
3)NO BASHING
4) 4+ SENATES. Real ones no
He looked back.He then smiles.He started to walk agen.His head hurt-ed.
I want-
He had looked back of him for a momment to get a glance .He seen a girl,she had the made the smile apon his face.He soon started to walk once more and his Head turned back.His head soon slowly after the re walking,his head seem to have a pain in it, makeing him walk slower.

4)Follow the charter sheet,or ask me before you make it,If its long and good i don't mind.
5-2 Charters max, or ask me if you can have more,
6-
Have fun.

Name
Age(Cant be higher then 100)
Sex
race
Personalty
Looks
Weapons--(No guns)
Family
Friends
Ermines
Past-Over 4 sentces,i want this long

Im seting my up different,

GO a head and try to make a long charter sheet DO NOT COPY MINE THAT IM GOING TO POST.

I will alow you to make your own charter sheet,but be ready to be declined,and when i decline you ,redo it and tryagen,
TIP=Better to use the one i gave.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 01:59 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Arcturus Mengsk
Sex: male
race: Ob-jet changers
Personalty: He is a bit on the stubborn side and will not give up. Ever since the murder of his family he acts like he doesn't care about what happens to himself but more like his allies are his priority.
Looks: He is one the older looking people. (pic)
Weapons: He keeps his father's katana with him at all times
Family: None. They were murdered.
Friends: He doesn't make friends well
Ermines: He has made many enemies over time.
Past: Arcturus' family was murdered by political oppressors. He has lived on his own for many years and has become a successful or what you could consider successful in this day and age. All he knows is war and has been in a war with all of the other races. When his parents were killed many said he had become insane. Now it is up for you all to decide.

Attachment: arcturusmengsk.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 02:12 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Approved.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 02:13 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yay

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 02:17 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name:
Allusia Daracoba

Sex:
female

race:
Witch

Personalty:
Fun loving, smart, risky, daring, curious

Looks:
(please log in to view the image)

Weapons:
She uses her spells and the ability to manipulate air only.

Family:
Deceased

Friends:
Allied with Wizards

Enemies:
Mainly all Elves

Past:
Allusia was born a prodigy of her kind. Her mother was the head sorcress of their clan, and her father an immensly powerful warlock who passed through the village. Allusia discovered her powers young, and has always had an admirable amount of control over them. Her mother beamed over her achievments, and at the age of 15 Allusia was gien the title 'Wind Sorcress' Due to her aptitude of control over wind.

While her own clan specialized in fire weilding, she herself was one wiht the wind. She claimed it and it claimed her. her mother often said it would be her only love. That was exactly what it was until she met the young, cunning elf named Darrow. before she knew what was happening, the young girl was taken head over heals. Their 'love' was kept a secret , as their tribes were constantly fighting, but it seemed they had not a care in the world.He would often ask her personal questions, wich she answered with no second thoughts. FIially she realised what was happening. Only when it was much too late.

All those 'loing talks' had been the perfect plan to attack the witches. After a long battle they were left, defeated but standing. Allusia's mother was killed, and the young witch fled, guilted. while her past still haunts her, she makes the best of the situation. Thogh she is alone in the world, she is, in fact, very strong. Her powers are immense, and she can certainly hold her own.

Allusia cannot stand being alone, and with that reason has befriended a young wind creature, who is almost constantly at her side. his name is 'Eiro'

{ Is it ok if I have the little creature? And also, can witches and wizards be allied? We're kind of alone...-.-' }

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 02:44 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Name: Laun Corten
Sex: male
race: elf
Personalty: out going, loud, he likes to get his point across.
Looks: pic
Weapons: a dagger
Family: his younger brother. older sister, and his father and mother.
Friends: his older sister
Ermines: his parents that abandoned him and his brother and sister.
Past: when he was young he always looked up to his sister who protected him from the dark deeds that were his parents. they mistreeted all of them. at age ten they abandoned him, his sister and his now 7 year old youger brother. they almost didn't make it. his younger brother had left in search of his parents but never came back, now Laun is searching for him and return him to his sister and make every thing right.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 02:45 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

I forgot the pic.

Attachment: fantasy class 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 02:47 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Both pass.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 03:40 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Koolness!!! thnx

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 03:52 AM
Camille's_Death

np.

Imgoing to make my person tommorow when i wake up.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 03:55 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Awesome smile Thx.

Can't wait to see yours happy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 12:48 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Thank you.
Yours is lovely,i like profiles centered because its lovely.

Name:
Camille .L.

Sex:
Female

Home state:
Alabama

Family.

Mother:
Dead.,by government

Father:
Dead, by government

Daughter:
Died of the government to.

Friends-
Stuffed bear-
Its her only friend,every since she was born.

Ermines:
Allot

Joy-
Stuffed bear
Wried
Cooking

Fears--\
Spiders
Dark
Tall people

Race--
Ob-jet changer

Personalty
Shy
Loner
Happy at times
Hard working

Looks
~~~~~
Height-
5 feet

Weight-
98lbs

Skin tone-
Light tan looks palish kind of

Body type-
Vary skinny

Style--
Punkish/girlish

Hair-
Length-
Middle back

Color-
Dirty blond

Eyes-
Color-
Ocean blue.
Changes during mood

Shirt-
A whitish hug school shirt with a little brown bow on the fount.

Pants/Skirt
Brown skirt/school skirt kind of.

Shoes.
Long black socks that reach her knee.
Shoes- Are black boots.

Pic- (please log in to view the image)

Items-
Items she has along with her.
Her stuffed bear
Food
Water(4 bottles)
Ex cloths
Brush.tooth brush,toothpaste,first aid kit.
Other knifes and daggers.

Weapons-
3 dagers (one for her left hand ,her right hand, and one for her mouth.)
4 small knifes in her bag.

Past-
Camille the out cast,had struggled with life and with her family.She was different from most,and she had to hide away most her life.When she was born she was given a small stuffed bear,which she cares deeply
about.Right now she has no friends, because her shy personality doesn't get her much friends.She is a great leader,even though she hardly says any thing.
She struggles with weight,she trying to be 115 so she wouldn't be so skinny,her weight is vary bad for her age.She doesn't eat much though her stumic has the problems.She eats when people are around so no one would worry,but she can't hold it down for long.
She works hard for any thing,and she will argue if some thing is wrong,.She likes to cook,she is really good at cooking,or building any thing.
She wants to be some body, not another girl who has powers and doesn't do any thing to change the world.She has the will to save people,and help them .She has a kind heart to any one in pain,even if they where mean to her.

Sorry its short, i half to go and do some thing.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:42 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

I's just wonderin', when is the rp gonna be up?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:56 PM
Camille's_Death

Soon.

It will be up in the evening.

I h ave stuff going on right now,but i have time in the evening.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:57 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

ok. big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:59 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Does any animal include mythical ones?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 09:22 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Any animal

Or pm if you want if you want your animal to have spechle powers.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 09:42 PM
Striding Cloud

Name

Keda Sabaku

Sex

Male

Race

Wizard

Personalty

Calm, Quiet, Nice, Friendly, Daring

Looks

Weapons

A black sword of darkness he calls Dark Vengence. A silver sword representing the Sun he calls Sword of the Deadly Flames.

Family

Dead

Friends

All Witch's and Object Changers

Ermines

Elves

Past

Keda was once the son of a poor Irish family. At the age of fifteen his family began to die one by one and there was nothing he could do to save them. He traveled all over the world insearch of someone that could help him save the people of his village. No one was able to. One day, he just lost all faith that anything would get better. On that day he was confronted by one of the Wizards. But instead of killing him they allowed him to be taught under there teachings and learn the ways of the Wizard and there spells and power. He agreed to do so because for his life nothing anymore. Since he lost his happiness why should anyone else live happy anymore. That was what he began to believe in. Until his Master who taught him spells had a very important talk to him which opened his eyes in life. Now he lives his life to the fullest.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Apr 10th, 2007 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:16 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Passed.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:51 AM
Camille's_Death

Truely sorry it was going to open last night,but some thing came up and i wasnt abul to open up embarrasment .

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 01:10 AM