KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Pokémon World (Registration/OOC)

A Pokémon World (Registration/OOC)
Started by: Darth Extecute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

A Pokémon World (Registration/OOC)

A Pokemon World
(please log in to view the image)

Plot (In brief):
Pokemons. It is a part of our world and it is a part of your world as a Pokemon trainer. You can raise your pokemons and you can train them. You can train them to fight, or cook. To love or hate. A pokemon world is filled with chances. Your path is filled with choices. Either you can train for the upcoming Pokemon Tournament, or you can dedicate your life and your pokemons to other causes.

Gameplay (Brief):
You choose a pack of pokemons and create a character. Keep in mind that a pokemon trainer can only carry 6 pokemons at the time. The rest will be contained at a pokemon center.

In the RP, you can do quite a lot of different things. I do not have limitations as you can be both good and evil. You can train to fight with your pokemons, or you do not have to participate in pokemon fights at all.

Concerning pokemon abilities, there will be no limit. The only thing to keep in mind is that for example Charmander can not shoot Lightingbolts. He can shoot firebolts. You can improvise with the abilities, as long as they are suitable for the pokemon. Keep it realistic at a pokemon level. Charmander can for example not learn to grow in size. He can learn to handle fire and fight battles adapted after his size.

Rules:
-No God modding.
-Be mannered at all time.
-Do not cause unnecessary arguing. Everything should be sorted out at a civil tone.
-Keep rookies in mind. Even though you might be the God of pokemon knowledge or something, there is no need to laugh at those less cunning than you. Teach them instead of flame them for their uncunningly of the subject.
-Six pokemons on you at the same time as maximum.
-Humans have no magical powers.
-You do not have infinit money. You can not go buy a bike if it is needed unless you have a proper reason to have the money (Could be a character sheet thing, or something that occurs IC. (No one is wealthy without my approval)
-Everyone starts of between beginner and average pokemon trainer. No Pokemon masters.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Physical Appearance: (As detailed as possible)
History:
Favorite type:
Favorite pokemon:
List of pokemons: (No legendary/rare. You are allowed to start with 6 at hand and 3 in Pokemon center)

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 03:47 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

may i join DE

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 05:09 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Name: Alice Momo
Physical Appearance: (Can I use a picture?)
History: When Alice was a little girl, her mother would let her play with her pokemon. Naturally, she loved pokemon growing up, and became a great pokemon trainer. She caught her first pokemon, a Spheal, at the age of six. (Can I add more later?)
Favorite type: Ice and Fire
Favorite pokemon: Glacia/Arcanine
List of pokemons: I have a question concerning the levels. Do they have to be level 10 and under? Or can they be evolved?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 05:23 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Johnson Wells
Physical Appearance: Pic
History: Because of his high intellect and love for school, Johnson finished secondary school two years early. He loves Pokemon and now dedicates all his time to them. He is trying to be the best trainer out there.
Favorite type: All types.
Favorite pokemon: Jinx
List of Pokemon: Surskit, Jinx, Vulpix, Grotle, Shinx and Mukubird

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 05:43 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Everyone can join..

And concerning the pokemons Kuchiki, I would prefere that they are not at top evolving.. I do not want charizards and similar running around in start.. Like I mentioned, we are all beginner/average..

I better large that up.. Thank you for the question, Kuchiki big grin

No strong final evolved pokemons for starter, such as Charizard and Blastoise.
Minor ones, like Beedrill is, on the other hand..
(The Eevee is an exception)

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 05:43 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Thanos Yue
Physical Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
History: thanos has a pretty high IQ he was home schooled and learned every thing he needed to know from his family and professor though as smart as he is he is rather gullible and easily tricked
Favorite type: Fire/Dark/ Ice
Favorite pokemon: Charmander, Glaceon, Umbreon
List of pokemons Charmander, Glaceon, Sneasel, Growlithe, Snorunt, Houndour [in pokemon center] Eevee, Seedot, Umbreon

Last edited by Thunder Fox on Apr 9th, 2007 at 06:05 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 05:57 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Name: Alice Momo
Physical Appearance: Alice
History: When Alice was a little girl, her mother would let her play with her pokemon. Naturally, she loved pokemon growing up, and became a great pokemon trainer. She caught her first pokemon, a Spheal, at the age of six. She mostly favors ice and fire types, but she has a few dragon, electric, and ground pokemon.
(Favorite type: Ice and Fire
Favorite pokemon: Glacia/Arcanine
List of pokemons: Glacia (Is it acceptable?) Spheal, Vulpix, Quilava, Bagon, Pikachu List in Pokemon center: Larvitar, Flareon, Buizel

Please tell me if any of the pokemon are not acceptable. happy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:13 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Name: Mai Silverburgh.

Physical Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Mai weighs in at 117 lbs., and is 5'5" (168 cm) tall. Aside from that the 'detail' comes if you click the picture itself (some people don't realize that, thought I'd mention it).

History: Mai was birthed on the Sinnoh region in Celestic City. As a young child, she expressed frequent interest in canine-esque Pokémon, and begged for her parents to allow her to keep on. Her first creature was a young pup Houndour she received on her fifth birthday. Initially, its appearance frightened her, but Mai and the Houndour soon formed a bond. Due to her reserved, yet mature attitude, and the fact that she does not get influenced by silliness, she always felt that she was above the rest of the children, and frequently challenged them to duels, finding out that she wasn't always as good as she had hoped. This lead her to strive to become greater, and drove friends that weren't of alike mind away. In her earlier teen years, she moved to the large metropolis in the Kanto region, Saffron City. Mai participated in as many battles as possible, and acquired several different Pokémon over her years. Currently, she is taking a brief hiatus from constant bouts, and is only battling those she finds along different routes in the region - even if they are reluctant. She's really in search of more powerful Pokémon and trying to evolve those she has in her possession, so that one day she can become a Gym Leader, or a member of the Elite Four (wishful thinking).

Her signature pokemon are associated with fire, such as Quilava, and dark, such as Absol. She does, however, have two unique type to her preferance in her possession, an Eevee, and an Electrike. The latter of which she acquired through a botched trade, although she is seldom seen using it. She plans to evolve the Eevee to her likings whenever she gains either a Fire Stone, or a Moon Shard in her explorations. She appears to be tough on her Pokémon, but underneath shows compassion for them at times. Mai is often seen as somewhat evil in terms of humans and other Pokémon alike, and indeed, she is.
Favorite type(s): Fire/Dark.
Favorite pokemon: Houndoom.
List of pokemons:

1. Skunpoo.
2. Absol.
3. [Shiny] Quilava.
4. Houndoom.
5. Mightyena.

[Pokémon Center]

6. Growlithe.
7. Vulpix.
8. Electrike.
9. Eevee.

Edit:

Yeah, is mine alright? Or is there a need to change something?

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Last edited by Advent on Apr 9th, 2007 at 06:22 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:14 PM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

What does a Moon Shard turn Eevee into?

And I for got to add Mischervis, Togepi and Ponyta as my Pokemon in the Pokemon Center in Ecruteak City.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Apr 9th, 2007 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:17 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

http://pokemon.com/Pokedex/flash.asp

This one often help me out with pokemon smile You should check it out. Look for Eevee and then 'Evolution'. I took myself the trouble to look it up for you and she turns into an Espeon.

I highly recommend the site big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:25 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained

It evolves it into Umbreon.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:27 PM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Umbreon? Is not Espeon the moon stone?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Embaaareeesing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:28 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Ordained

And I for got to add Mischervis, Togepi and Ponyta as my Pokemon in the Pokemon Center in Ecruteak City.
thought that was happiness

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:29 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:31 PM
Advent
Just Leaving

Originally posted by Marie-Lee
[b]Umbreon? Is not Espeon the moon stone?

Nah, the Sun Shard is Espeon.

And Thunder, happiness will change an Eevee into either an Umbreon or Espeon (depending upon the time), but a Moon or Sun Shard can be used as an alternative.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:32 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

ah did not know that

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:32 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Cheryll ( Cherry ) Anne Peters

Physical Appearance: Long, wavy , golden blonde hair falls to the center of Cherry's back. She has sapphire blue eyes, and a slightly tanned complexion. She stands at 5'5 , and is slightly thin. She often wears a long sleeved nurses sweater, with a big red cross on the front, but other than that wears a blue tank top and bleached denim shorts.

History:Cherry was born in Hoenn to a young, single teenage mother who had no idea what to do with a child. She often left Cherry in the care of her own pokémon, a kind Chansey. At the age of three, Cherry's distraught mother couldn't handle the pressures of parenthood anymore and left her to a confused neighbor, Joy, who worked at a nearby pokémon center.

Since then, Cherry has been studying under the young woman, and has even taken on pokémon herself. working on tips from coming and going trainers, she has become quite good herself.

Favorite type: Any

Favorite pokemon: Dragonite

List of pokemons:
Evee
Skitty
Pikachu
Ninetails
Rapidash
Dragonair

(please log in to view the image)
(View Flareon, Riachu, and Dragonite as unevolved please smile )

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 09:16 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Name: Li-Takari Anderson
Occupation: pokemon trainer hoping one day to become a gym leader
Physical Appearance: see pic
History: she grew up in a small remote forest area where her parents raised pokemon for a living, she received Growlithe as a gift from her dad on her 10 brthday and has been training ever since.
Favorite type: Fire
Favorite pokemon: Vulpix, Growlithe
List of pokemons: Growlithe, Eevee, Squirtle, Horsea, Vulpix, Seel, In Center: Snorlax, Pigeoto, Skitty

Attachment: school.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 10:07 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

So, how will evolution work here, Extecute?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:26 AM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Name: Karaage Raisu (Read in the traditional Japanese manner, making 'Raisu' his first name)
Physical Appearance: Short hair the color of fried rice with spot of orange, green, and dark red spot scattered about. It is cut much in the same style as Itachi's. His eyes are also the colore of fried rice. he wear a navy blue uniform and has a strong body build.
History: The son of the would-be fighting-type gym leader of Saffron City until ousted by the psychic-type Sabrine, Karaage has left to make a name for himself and possibly start his own gym somewhere. However, not one willing to repeat the mistakes of his father, Raisu sought to train non-fighting types in fighting-type tactics. So he took a Hitmonchan and was on his way. Since then, he has captured two other pokemon and acquired another via trade.
Favorite type: Female apparently, since all his pokemon are.
Favorite pokemon: Ko the Hitmonchan
List of pokemons: Ko the Hitmonchan, Pamela the Pikachu, Ka the Combusken, and Rei the Sneazel.

Name: Jimothy Tailor
Physical Appearance: Jim has a large brown afro and large brown eyes. He wear a white uniform that includes robe-like sleeves and belle-bottom pants.
History: Jimothy entered the Police Academy at the age of 14, and was given a female Seviper in lieu of a Growlithe, which he dubbed Samantha. As it turned out, Samantha could talk, and this talent was put to use as soon as Jim entered the Police Force a year early at 17, by making him an undercover agent. His job was to basically play vigilante. Since then, Jimothy has captured a pokemon and acquired another through trade.
Favorite type: None
Favorite pokemon: Samantha the Seviper
List of pokemons: Samantha the Seviper, Pauline the Rapidash, and Zak the Zangoose.

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:59 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote