KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shao Kahn vs Kratos

Shao Kahn vs Kratos
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Shao Kahn vs Kratos

What happens when you mix one pissed-off Spartan with one equally pissed-off Outworld Emperor?

In the midst of the Second Titan War, Kratos and his Titan allies have defeated the majority of the gods - Zeus included.

However, as Zeus laid dying, he used the last of his powers to banish the Blade of Olympus, which Kratos had used to impale the King of the Gods through a portal.

Knowing full well that he may not return, the vengeful Spartan jumps through the portal, and finds himself in a different realm.

Inside his compound, Shao Kahn hears reports of a cursed man with chained blades decimating his forces in search for Kahn's recent prize: the Blade of Olympus.

Through his Shadow Priests, Kahn discovers that the ancient weapon has the power to kill a god...especially a certain meddling Thunder and Wind God.

His reverie of finally conquering Earth is interrupted by a commotion out in the courtyard. Kratos has arrived and is wrecking shop on the muscle, leaving a massive body count in his wake.

Kahn is especially furious when he finds the bodies of Reiko, Mileena and Motaro, with various body parts missing.

Kratos sees the Outworld Emperor.

Kratos: You have somehting that belongs to me!

Shao Kahn jumps down to the courtyard, shaking the ground slightly upon impacting the ground.

Shao Kahn: You mean this? (brandishes the Blade of Olympus in one hand) Interesting weapon, this...blade. So you must be the...'Ghost of Sparta' that my priests have told me about. The man who was cursed by the gods to bear the ashes of his wife and child for all eternity. I'm feeling generous, so I have a special one-time offer for you: become one of my Generals and help me conquer Earth.

Kratos counters with his own offer.

Kratos: Give me back my blade, and I will let you live.

Kahn looks at the Spartan, then goes into his infamous laugh.

Shao Kahn: You dare mock me?! (Tosses the Blade back onto the balcony and pulls out his Wrath Hammer) You weak, pathetic fool. You will be begging for death once I am through with you. Get ready to die!

Kratos pulls out his blades and prepares for battle.

Kratos: I am a warrior of Sparta. I was born ready.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 08:41 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Shao Khan beats kratos and throws him into the underworld.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 09:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Teh, Kratos takes this.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 09:55 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

kratos, summons the blade of artemis and cuts kahn's hammer in half

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post May 1st, 2007 10:25 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by judgement hand
kratos, summons the blade of artemis and cuts kahn's hammer in half

And once thats done Khan shoots a green fire ball back at Kratos

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 08:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed Kratos wins easily, turns the emperor of outworld to stone with gorgan stare, then shatters him with a Cronos rage, or just blasts him into ashes with the rage anyway

Or even more interesting is if he done Rage of the Titans, breaks Khans hammer and then strangles the life out of Khan...or...so many ways he could kill him rly, hard to choose evil face

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 04:51 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
And once thats done Khan shoots a green fire ball back at Kratos

Which Kratos sends right back at Shao Kahn two fold with the Golden Fleece.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 04:12 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote