KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Syphon Filter 1

Syphon Filter 1
Started by: GSG-9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Syphon Filter 1

A biological virus is captured in the hands of a man named Erich Rohmer. He has several hundreds and thousands of hedge men working for him. The virus is deadly and if they dont met there demands of over 100 billion dollars there ganna release the virus in water systems around the world killing over millions of people. The agency in DC has managed to track them in Washington aon Georgia street.

They are acting as terrorists and will risk anything to kill the agency. This will not only take place in washington but also in other parts of the world as well. There are peaces to the puzzle and a team will be set in to find out what it is. The terrorists are armed and ready to kill anybody that goes agiasnt them. The fate of more then half the population on Earth is at rist. You can be both good in this RP or the Enemy its up to you. I havea list of characters but you can create your own to spice it up.

Name: Trigerman Anton Girdeux
Weight: 194
Height: 6'3
Alliance: Bad Sides with Erich Rhomer
Story: Anton is a man that has worked for Erich recently and is very happy to. He is an insane Arsonist and loves fire. He also has somone working with him named Jorge Marcos. He is currently in Washington making his way to the park.
Weapon: Beretta , Famas , FLAME THROWER

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 11:33 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Anton walked in Washington were the hostages where " i told you to kill them all !" He took out his pistol and shot a women in the head " where not ganna worry bout some dam people ! clear out the streets and get the hell into posistion !!" He barked. Jorge Marcos aproached him "Anton we better get to the park and whipe out that area to before the cops get there" He held his FAMAS " good let the games begin !" His Flamethrower on his back. They went to the subway where inocent people where being killed. Then they took it to the park. After 20 min the cops failed agiasnt the huge attack made and leaded by Erich rhomer "Get cumphy boys it will be a while before somone can acually touch us. Marcos go by the maze and stay there make sure no one can get in or out since its the only way threw." Washington street , the subway and the park has been taken over.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 11:50 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ This will be quick..im leaving for school soon }

Name: Kaden Emmerson
Weight: 130 lbs
Height: 5'6 ft
Alliance: " good side" w/ the US government
Story: Kaden was born and raised until age six in Germany, by her young father. Her mother died when in labor. Her father, David Emmerson, had been a special opps cheif for four years before deciding to move with Kaden somewhere safer. He never made it. On his last mission, one supposed to be easy, he lost hhis whole platoon, and finally he himself was killed. The who was never figured out; but the why was evident. Kaden wouldn't understand this for many years.

The eight year old went from foster home to foster home, active in multiple Junior Military programs, until finally reaching eighteen and joining the Navy. Her hacking skills where incredible, and her aptitude for flight was unhuman for her age. After SEAL and rescue training, she was quickly advanced to the position of delta wing on a ghost flight team, and has recently been assigned to the misson at hand.

Weapon: Shrike 5.56 main hand, and an XM8 offhand

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 11:59 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( me too im ganna start for the Cheif post now lol )) Ok you are all are here in the WC base today to take care of a major problem. All of you are needed to whipe out all of these men. It may seem impossible but it is not" You can hear an explosion from the WC building. He looks out the window " you can see were they are even from this window. You will all need to get out there and kill them ! gather any info you have on Erich Rhomer, he is there leader , he is what we need." He turned and looked at the group

" in 3 days a man named Rand Schillinger will be herer to acompany yuo. He has been in situations like this before and is skilled. He will met with you , as for today lock and load. Most of all team work and be careful dammit these guy are packing much heat." He looked at the door "Leave threw the back door and head out right to Georgia street." He turned around to the window " dont fail me , those transmitters in your ears are link to my PC what you say i will get so dont mess around with them we know they work"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 12:15 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Jacc "the Shadow" Arlington
Weight: 174 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Alliance: black OPS unit, so... we'll see...
Story: He appeared basically from the depths of Hell itself, as his actions and decisions always seem flawless to those in his unit. His parents were researchers that were killed while working on the Syphon Filter virus, and it led him to absolutely despise the thing.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 12:47 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

try and add what weapon you want. Maximum of 3
1 primary 1 side pistol and 1 anything. No .50 Cals unless its a 3rd weapon EXAMPLE: AUG , .45 and Desert Eagle. Or unless you want it as your primary. Nades are optional for a weapon

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 02:47 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow Okami
Name: Jacc "the Shadow" Arlington
Weight: 174 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Alliance: black OPS unit, so... we'll see...
Story: He appeared basically from the depths of Hell itself, as his actions and decisions always seem flawless to those in his unit. His parents were researchers that were killed while working on the Syphon Filter virus, and it led him to absolutely despise the thing.

Weapons: SOCOM .45 pistol, FAMAS submachine gun, Baby Eagle

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 06:46 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( Get him in the action ^_^)) Rand was in Germany at a serimony. " And the next plaque goes to a man who saved hundreds of innocent people from the Terrorists. Single handingly saved people out of a blown up people and risked his own life for them , Rand Schillinger get up here !" Rand smiled and waved as he looked at the gold plaque and shook the GSG9's cheifs hand "you earned it Rand " He smiled " thankyou sir" He walked into the crowd and into a car where his driving took him to the airport.

"Rand you out of Germany yet , you may need to get home sooner than 3 days " He pressed the button on his transmitter " im sure i can think of somthing." A private jet sat on the airport and the pilot walked to the car Rand was in " You Rand Schillinger ?" Yes sir i am" He smiled "well your taking a Jet strait to Washington" He smiled and lauughed a little " awsome " He got out of the car and paid the driver. Then got inside the small jet. As they took off.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Apr 25th, 2007 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 07:40 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Name: Lance Buchanan
Weight: 174
Height: 6'4"
Alliance: Anti-hero / works on his own
Story: Lance grew up in America and has lived there for half of his life, when he was 9 his older brother Patrick and him were sent to Japan. 10 years later Patrick died in an explosion. Lance has no real clue of how it happened and who did what they he or she did and now he's out for revenge, doing anything he can to avenge his brothers death. he's currently in america again searching for a lead to who could have done this.
Primary weapon: Mauser C96
Side weapon: IMI Tavor TAR-21

(if you don't know what my weapons are, use wikipedia and look them up.)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 11:12 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( Are you kidding i know what they are ! especially the TAR like i said once you start your character post IC ASAP))

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:51 AM
The Infekted

Name: Remy buckingham
Weight:178
Height:5'9
Alliance: Us government

Story: Remy was a boy when he decide that he wanted to work for the CIA. He only wanted to be part of it because he wanted to carry a gun. Remy grw up in chicago and traveled to new york to do some duty work. He was on the job when he accidently let some terrorist a loose. He was almost fired that day but the CIA gave him another chance.

Weapons: Beretta handgun,
side weapon: .357 magnum

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 04:37 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Remy walked out of the department office after a brief talk with the boss. He was a high rank cop that worked for the government. Remy got into his cadillac deville and drove down the street to reach his destination.

"I hope I can make it here on time cuz I can't lose this job!"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 04:39 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Urban Espionage

Name: Forest Waltz
Weight: 132
Height: 5'5
Alliance: F.B.I
Story: Forest is a man who wanted to help the world, even if the meaning "Help" involved a gun. He is now an F.B.I Agent, and is working his way, ever so slowly, to the top.
Weapon: SOCOM w/Silencer

(Is this okay?)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 08:11 PM
Urban Espionage is currently offline Click here to Send Urban Espionage a Private Message Find more posts by Urban Espionage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( your fine ^-^ now start posting the enemys are waiting so now everyone who has posted get to the streets )) "What are you all waiting for !?! get a move on ! we are time secsitive here !" Meanwhile at the park Anton Girdeux start killing CBDC men. They are a biological assault team and they carry M-16's but there no match more the terrorists. Anton simpley shoots them with his FAMAS and then he burns the body staring at the fire " i flame ! its great !" Jorge Marcos calls him. "Anton we got weard from a sourse that there ganna move in the reinforcments." Anton raised an eye brow " And ???" Jorge scratched his head " most them are out of ammo with there Shotguns and Rifles so now all they have is there pistols except for a few who have shotgun and smg" Anton kicked the wall " how stupid can they guy be !?!" He hung up pissed. Marcos called one of the lead men in Georgia street " yo ?" Marcos got mad " dont yo me ! stop using your ammo up on those guys in yellow ! unless they fire at you then you dont shoot back !"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:01 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( your fine ^-^ now start posting the enemys are waiting so now everyone who has posted get to the streets )) "What are you all waiting for !?! get a move on ! we are time secsitive here !" Meanwhile at the park Anton Girdeux start killing CBDC men. They are a biological assault team and they carry M-16's but there no match more the terrorists. Anton simpley shoots them with his FAMAS and then he burns the body staring at the fire " i flame ! its great !" Jorge Marcos calls him. "Anton we got weard from a sourse that there ganna move in the reinforcments." Anton raised an eye brow " And ???" Jorge scratched his head " most them are out of ammo with there Shotguns and Rifles so now all they have is there pistols except for a few who have shotgun and smg" Anton kicked the wall " how stupid can they guy be !?!" He hung up pissed. Marcos called one of the lead men in Georgia street " yo ?" Marcos got mad " dont yo me ! stop using your ammo up on those guys in yellow ! unless they fire at you then you dont shoot back !"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:01 PM
Urban Espionage

Forest just sat in his car, smoking a cigarette as he watched the street camera's on his laptop. "No movement on the streets, sir." HE said do his Commanding Officer. He yawned as he watched it, "Gee.. This is worse than the time I had to listen to my mother's whining about not to come back without a grandchild.. jeez... BORING.." he complained.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:50 PM
Urban Espionage is currently offline Click here to Send Urban Espionage a Private Message Find more posts by Urban Espionage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( wtf it made me double post !))" Your an idiot " The cheif said laughing " your on the wrong street !" He obviously was " you need to get to Georgia street were there are people shooting eachother ! the CBDC need help and your on the wrong street man ! get going" He was very tense. Chief looked out the window shaking his head " and the fate of the world in there hands. Jesus have mercy on us" A CBDC man killed another Terrorist and moved on inside a bar. Only to get shot in the face with a shotgun.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Apr 27th, 2007 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 12:22 AM
Urban Espionage

Forest smiled, "Right now, my job is to watch other streets, I'm not needed in action just yet, you know that." He said as a matter of factly, "But, When you die, I'll be sure to come with the cavalry.. my trusty SOCOM and me."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 12:57 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" This isnt Rand !" He said " sorry bout that son my mistake. Well keep up the good work then. I got a bad feeling that they make take higher mesures" He sat in his PC chair. The emial was from Rand " Dear Cheif ill be in Dc in about 1 hour. I will intersept with the team. I stopped at a gun shop and i bout my weapons. Ill be there soon. Tell everyone to hang in there. Rand S.

Name: Rand Schillinger
Height: 6'1
Weigth: 187
Alliance: Good
Story: Rand has been on the Syphon Filter case for a year. Months later after the trail went cold this event happend. He is fully prepared. He was born in NY but was raised in FL. His parents are old fashioned people that dislike guns but because of that lack of weapons Rand became even more interested in them. A cop at 21 he was then highered by the agency and now is currently on his way to the team.
Weapons: M3 Shotgun, .45 ACP, Tactical Sheild[IMG](please log in to view the image)[/IMG] (( and im fully aware that i look younger than 17 so dont tell me i look 14))

Last edited by Matr0shka on Apr 27th, 2007 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 02:05 AM
Urban Espionage

Forest nodded, before blinking, "You got three trucks headed your way, and they aren't ours. They look like they're loaded with more of the enemy."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 02:43 AM