KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Starcraft 2

Starcraft 2
Started by: Nozdormu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Starcraft 2

Starcraft 2

Got announced today!

Blizzard: "HELL, IT'S ABOUT TIME!"

What do you think? Would you rather have had one of the other series to develop?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on May 19th, 2007 at 11:36 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:28 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

WOOO indeed about time!! lol, like that marine. i believe this is definatley what should of been developed, not because i say its better than Diablo which i may of actually been even more excited about...(then again ime pissin myself as it is over starcraft 2 omg wtf Happy Dance ) but i think theyve made WoW an RPG recently so i think its fair to say its turn for a RTS, we know they have all the talent for Starcraft and Diablos main brains are in Blizz north, so i think maybe blizz north may announce Diablo 3 soon and BLizz and blizz north try and duke it out for supremacy with their titles would be fun big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:58 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I find myself wanting that $300 statue... *sigh*

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:05 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally after 10 years we get the most anticipated game ever (by most of my friends and me atleast) THANK YOU BLIZZARD.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:13 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

So many years, and to be honest, it just looks like an updated version of the first Starcraft.

Okay, we all knew that, but still...I was hoping for something more.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:31 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
WOOO indeed about time!! lol, like that marine. i believe this is definatley what should of been developed, not because i say its better than Diablo which i may of actually been even more excited about...(then again ime pissin myself as it is over starcraft 2 omg wtf Happy Dance ) but i think theyve made WoW an RPG recently so i think its fair to say its turn for a RTS, we know they have all the talent for Starcraft and Diablos main brains are in Blizz north, so i think maybe blizz north may announce Diablo 3 soon and BLizz and blizz north try and duke it out for supremacy with their titles would be fun big grin

Did Blizz North not disband? I don't know why, but for some reason I have the memory that they did..

Me and my friends actually discussed a diablo RTS the other day, but came to the conclusion to state "No please".. It would feel like Blizzard is just doing games for the sake of the games and not for the sake of creating a good product.. We have the medieval Warcraft RTS and the Sci-Fi Starcraft.. We dont need another RTS stick out tongue

Since it was not Diablo 3 that arrived, I'm glad it was starcraft big grin That's a game worthy of a sequel..

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
So many years, and to be honest, it just looks like an updated version of the first Starcraft.

So far, we only have a few protoss things featured.. There is a lot more to be announced about Starcraft 2.. Honestly, it is jarts (just another real-time strategy).. The appearance can not differ that much.. The graphics are updated, new units are added.. New worlds to go by.. What more can you ask for a sequel? stick out tongue

Last edited by Nozdormu on May 19th, 2007 at 12:35 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:33 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I'm glad they didn't mess around with the original two much. A little more options a few extra units, bigger maps, better graphics and better AI are all I wanted.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:33 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Fire
I'm glad they didn't mess around with the original two much. A little more options a few extra units, bigger maps, better graphics and better AI are all I wanted.

Exactly.. An AI update is needed, among a number of other things.. I believe this game will be a huge success from Blizzard..

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:36 PM
Fire

After a long line of WoW Shite (never been a fan of MMORPG)

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:41 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I played WoW, but I got tired of it after some time stick out tongue

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

WoW aint shite mad smile its good but unbalanced

anyway yeh i wasnt expecting any more than wat you guys have said, new units, maps, AI etc etc, like to see the story ofc, ZERG OWN YOU TERRAN AND PROTOSS NOOBS!! anyway ofc i think all the races have a chance...nah their owned, Zerg infest em all!!!111!! big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:10 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zerg? Protoss is the pwnage.. They are superior all yes

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:11 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

bah!! a dieing race, their gonna get swallowed big grin although their new immortals look awsome

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:26 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I love protoss... but terrans just seem adaptable to more situations

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:45 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm yeh the Terrans look cool in starcraft 2, cooler than before at least lol, although they must have thousands of those things to fit soldiers otherwise i would take forever

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:46 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 19th, 2007 04:44 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

i was hoping exactly for an updated version of SC. I was praying they didnt try to totally revolutionize it because its already a great game just needs some modernizing.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 06:29 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh god.. this thread gave me an orgasm.

I am PSYKED!

Old Post May 19th, 2007 07:46 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh ime psyched a bit, trouble is once again the old w8ting for the damned thing. I hope they update the graphics engine a bit though, looks a bit C&C to me, altho not a terrible thing but i was hoping for their own spiffy engine

Old Post May 19th, 2007 07:56 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

http://www.starcraft2.com/

I'm shitting myself over this.

Starcraft was my favorite game forever.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 07:59 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote