KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Help Finding an old DOS game

Help Finding an old DOS game
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Help Finding an old DOS game

Hey guys, well when I was 8 my mom had just come home from a buisness trip and had bought me this pack of 10 dos games, I didint like many of them, but there was one which I really liked at the time, however when we moved and stuff and I started loosing intrest in playing computer for a period the game got lost,

and I never saw it again, I've looked everyware but cant find it, so today I was sitting with a pc which I pieced together a while ago from old parts simply to have to play old games, and I came to think of the old game I got from my mom and wanted to play it smile

The game it self was a sci-fi game, what I do remember about it is this:

It had very nice graphics(for the time 1996, game itself may be older tho!) so it had in game cinematics it was about a doctor i belive who went into this '' fighter ''''space'''craft'' and then into a machine which made the craft and himself shrink so he could go into a sick patient and fight the decease, various viruses etc. you played from inside the cocpit like a '3D shooter' and you kept moving forward pretty fast in his vains and you shot down incoming viruses before they could crush your craft, I want that game so badly again just for old time sake stick out tongue so any help about what that game was called would be very much appriciated.

Thanks.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 07:14 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote