KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Kristen/Lana you are the BEST!

Kristen/Lana you are the BEST!
Started by: TrueLoveBelieve

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arrow Kristen/Lana you are the BEST!

Kristen, thank you for six+ great years!!!

CW owes you.

WB owes you.

Alfred Gough owes you.

Thank you for the extra five+ years this series has had since the first season which would have been the last without you.

Whatever movies you decide to go on to make after this, I'll be buying tickets baby! You rock! wink

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 11:56 PM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

1. Shes not going to read this.

2. Stop making useless threads.

3. Shut up.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 01:35 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkchoco

3. Shut up.

I'll wait and comment until after you are your cronies have finished.
But April 30, 1991....yeah, that sounds about right from what I've heard so far.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 01:52 AM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

3. Shut up.
Be nice to the mentally ill.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:07 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kal875
Be nice to the mentally ill.

Well Well Well, if it isn't Cronie #2. How sweet. Took ya long enough. laughing out loud

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:10 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

and here I was trying to help you.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:12 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kal875
and here I was trying to help you.

Oh sorry man! I thought that was your way of flirting with DC again...My bad!

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:36 AM
Amazon

We get it, you like Lana! LOL

If someone likes Lana they like her, if they don't they don't there is no reason in any of us to fight about it.

The fact is at least 75% of this forum does not like Lana. That's just the way it is. If you like her that's fine. There is no need to be childish. As darkchoco said. She's not going to read this. You'd be better off sending fan mail to her instead.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 04:43 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Awww Amazon, you spoil all the fun!, JK, nice job putting an end to the madness.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 04:54 PM
fostagangsta
Sylar

O Kal if u wanna fight someone on the net just do it don't f.u.c.k around trying to make it better

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 06:05 PM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Amazon

The fact is at least 75% of this forum does not like Lana. .

You just pulling these numbers out of your ass? ....and do I CARE that you are jealous of Kristens hottness? Free country babe....don't like my thread....don't read it. Simple.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 11:10 PM
Amazon

Okaaaaaaaaay um... I'm just gonna back out of this thread now. It's starting to insult my intelligence.
Just like Lana!!!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 11:23 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
You just pulling these numbers out of your ass? ....and do I CARE that you are jealous of Kristens hottness? Free country babe....don't like my thread....don't read it. Simple.
Check out the "Is anybody else sick and tired of Lana yet?" thread.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 11:29 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

You might learn some stuff

Old Post May 24th, 2007 12:00 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

You might learn some stuff

I would think that by now you would have figured out that 'I don't care' what your opinion of her is dude. You and your fab four need to accept that this is an open forum...to anyone...anyone's opinion...and stop attacking everyone who comes into this forum with an opinion different than yours.

But...I really wouldn't expect any less...every forum has a couple trolls.....better you than me. wink

Old Post May 24th, 2007 12:37 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

I would think that by now you would have figured out that 'I don't care' what your opinion of her is dude.

And I would think by now that you would have figured out the system here in the Smallville section. We dont DO 500 different shipping/character love threads. ONE per character or couple PERIOD.

I honestly think you'd be happier over at SWEET where they live for Clana. And post like fiends about how much they love KK and TW.

http://www.lana-clark.net/

And while it is an open forum it DOES have rules and we'd very much appreciate it if you'd follow them.

Last edited by ~JP~ on May 24th, 2007 at 01:58 AM

Old Post May 24th, 2007 01:53 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I would think that by now you would have figured out that 'I don't care' what your opinion of her is dude. You and your fab four need to accept that this is an open forum...to anyone...anyone's opinion...and stop attacking everyone who comes into this forum with an opinion different than yours.

But...I really wouldn't expect any less...every forum has a couple trolls.....better you than me. wink

No one is trying to take away your opinion. We don't attack people over it either (well, some of us don't).

I merely debate about facts. I couldn't care less whether somone likes Lana or not. If you like Lana, great, but theirs no point about calling someone a Troll over the net.

PWNT

Old Post May 24th, 2007 02:17 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Arachnid1
).
I merely debate about facts.

Debate??? LMAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Troll.

Old Post May 24th, 2007 11:56 PM
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ~JP~
And I would think by now that you would have figured out the system here in the Smallville section. We dont DO 500 different shipping/character love threads. ONE per character or couple PERIOD.

I honestly think you'd be happier over at SWEET where they live for Clana. And post like fiends about how much they love KK and TW.

http://www.lana-clark.net/

And while it is an open forum it DOES have rules and we'd very much appreciate it if you'd follow them.

Blah blah blah....Troll.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 12:12 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Blah, blah, blah...reported to Rogue. smile Have a happy day!

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:17 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote