KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » what's the title of the song in of season 2 almost in the end of episode "calling"?

what's the title of the song in of season 2 almost in the end of episode "calling"?
Started by: sisling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sisling

what's the title of the song in of season 2 almost in the end of episode "calling"?

Hey everybody!

Could anyone tell me what's the song that's playing in episode "calling" (season 2), almost at the end...when Clark and Lana are together again at the barn, and they kiss while Chloe sees them?
If you can help me find its title...THANKS, 'cos i haven't managed to find it yet..

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 12:45 AM
sisling is currently offline Click here to Send sisling a Private Message Find more posts by sisling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Its:
"In This Life" by Chantal Kreviazuk

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 01:37 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

^^^^^^^^^ Cool banner.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 09:58 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Thanks.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 12:48 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sisling

THANKS!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 01:24 AM
sisling is currently offline Click here to Send sisling a Private Message Find more posts by sisling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote