KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game Discussion

Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game Discussion
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game Discussion

This thread is for what you want to see in the Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game(if there is going to be a part 2).Also,if you find any news or pictures about there being an Ultimate Spider-Man 2 game,post it here.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:34 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Uh, shouldn't this go in the videogame disscusion forum? confused

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:35 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

In the next game I'd like to play as Doc Ock and be able to run up walls with his tentacles.Carnage should return and just for fun they could have a villain mode where you pick a villain and play as him for a short story mode where you rob banks,fight Spiderman and do other stuff.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:33 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yea that wpuld be better

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 08:09 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

I'd like to see Doc Ock in a 2nd USM. I don't think playing as him should be a feature. There was a reason for playing as Venom is USM1. I'd also like to see Ultimate Sandman.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:19 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know,I'm saying you should be able to play as Doc Ock AFTER story mode and be able to commit crimes like robbing banks and Spidey shows up to try to stop you but you have to defeat him.If you defeat him,you should be able to try and conquer the world and have to fight other villains along the way.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:35 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Playing as Doc Ock???

Oh man yes

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:30 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who do you guys think the villains should be?

For me:Lizard,Doc Ock,Kraven,Black Cat,Scorpion and the return of Carnage

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:54 PM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Lizard, Doc Ock, Ultimate Sandman(whatever happened to him after The Six arc?), Spidey fighting Electro, Kraven, Hammerhead, Elektra, and Kingpin. Oh, the return of the Beetle and a better Goblin fight.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 01:47 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should also have the Hobgoblin in the next game too.I'd also like the game to take about 5 to 7 days to beat and not one day or 4 hours.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 09:25 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

the next should be the ultimate sinister six

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 02:02 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Amen!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 03:22 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who are the members of Ultimate Sinister Six?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:05 AM
botcherby

Sandman, Electro, Kraven, Dc. Ock, Green Goblin, oh and SPIDERMAN!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:09 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

How was Spiderman part of the Sinister Six?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:33 AM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

isnt Mysterio part on the sinister six?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 03:05 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 04:07 AM
Null

They just need to make it much longer because I beat part 1 in 2 days.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 04:17 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The next game should take about 6-7 days to beat.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 05:13 AM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

I concur. Should be at least 10-15 hours instead of 5..

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 03:41 PM