KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Is Smallville stillt terrible?

Is Smallville stillt terrible?
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solo

Is Smallville stillt terrible?

I gave up during Season 5 and am wondering if it's improved.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 02:24 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't say it was ever terrible, just repetitive but in season six the idea behind the season was phantoms. Check it out on youtube or when it comes on TV to see if you like.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 11:17 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Yes Smallville still is. Maybe this upcoming year it will improve.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 11:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Actually I think the first to seasons royally sucked balls. However since then its been improving and growing quite nicely.

In fact I wouldn't even have ever been watching after about the first 5 pieces of shit I saw if not for this one time I turned it on for the simple reason I was bored and there was nothing else on and I saw Alica die. I've been hooked ever since.

Its actually a hell of a show now. At least IMO
You just have to get past the fact this isn't the main stream universe. This is like an alternate reality. Therefore not everything has to be the same. At least thats how I began to accept all the changes they've made.

And lastly Michael Rosenbaum is simply the most incredible and convincing Lex I've ever seen. He's completely lived up to my expectations of what the character should be. (I do wish he'd finally quit dancing around it and finally succumb to who he truly is!)

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 03:32 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

agreed.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 08:53 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

I love the first two seasons, but now realize that it has some awful villains and cheesy plots. But anything is better than that horrendous season 4.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:07 AM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I loved all the seasons.... sad

PWNT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:34 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kryptic

I thought season 6 has some powerful and interesting developments, though it did get quite comic book like. I know, I know! That's the root of the SuperVerse, I'm sorry! I just prefer adaptations that don't show the seams of media transfer so much, so I like the drama more than the comic book-ness. I apologize to those who are thinking "blasphemy!" Season 7 is not my cup of tea yet, but I'll give it time.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:26 AM
Kryptic is currently offline Click here to Send Kryptic a Private Message Find more posts by Kryptic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

Re: Is Smallville stillt terrible?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solo

Yes Smallville now is very much different from season1-5..actually rom season 6 the story was very very interesting.....so try to watch smallville again ...smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 02:33 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedK

Are you just trying to provoke all the die hard smallville fans?? I fyou dont like smallville why are you in a fan forum? Get the **** out!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 05:00 PM
RedK is currently offline Click here to Send RedK a Private Message Find more posts by RedK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

is season 4 when lana became that witch over and over and over and over and over again?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 03:28 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superr

im wondering where smallville is going and how long for.
Surely clark has to accept his fate to be superman by the tiime he is at least 21.
And while tom welling can still play a convincing teenager.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:41 PM
superr is currently offline Click here to Send superr a Private Message Find more posts by superr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Smallville has picked up lately IMO (with the exception of Kara who sucks as a character and annoys the sh!t out of me.)

Season 4 was the only time it sucked all round.

Originally posted by superr
im wondering where smallville is going and how long for.
Surely clark has to accept his fate to be superman by the tiime he is at least 21.
And while tom welling can still play a convincing teenager.

They are in their early 20s now, not teens.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:40 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by The Pict
Smallville has picked up lately IMO (with the exception of Kara who sucks as a character and annoys the sh!t out of me.)

Season 4 was the only time it sucked all round.

They are in their early 20s now, not teens.
I agree. I hate Kara too, though I liked season 4. I liked it least, but it was still good.

By the way, sweet sig. laughing out loud

PWNT

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 12:15 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I agree. I hate Kara too, though I liked season 4. I liked it least, but it was still good.

By the way, sweet sig. laughing out loud

Thanks

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 02:43 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
msindependent20

In my opinion, Smallville still sucks. It was alright till they started messing with other superheros. They pick the worst actors/actresses to play the characters. Kara is suppose to be superman's kid cousin. The lady playing her looks older than clark. Black canary is suppose to have long blonde hair or wheres a blonde wig and whoever played her was totally wrong for the part. Green Arrow is suppose to be older than the person who played him. I mean Green Arrow is older than clark. They should just stick to superman characters and leave the rest alone, Though They aren't doing to well with that either. Lois isn't suppose to know clark right now. I think if they are going to recreate a story like superman they should at least try and make it reasonable.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 07:59 PM
msindependent20 is currently offline Click here to Send msindependent20 a Private Message Find more posts by msindependent20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Is Smallville stillt terrible?

Originally posted by Solo

you to huh? you got good taste. thumb up cant believe how the apologists dont see how horrible this show has become since season 5.thank god next year is the last year for this show.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 08:16 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

gotta bring this back to the top again and say YES.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 06:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote