KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Superman Returns Video Game Sequel

Superman Returns Video Game Sequel
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Returns Video Game Sequel

So, if this game is released, what do you want to be in it?

Well, to me, basically everything in the next game needs to be improved. I especially want better flight. Superman could fly pretty fast in the last game but he needs to be able to fly even faster the next time around. Also, the story shouldn't mostly consist of you doing a bunch of saving people. I want an actual story where you fight supervillains instead of fighting monsters & cleaning up the experiments. I'd also like it if Superman could run faster than he does & if the areas were more destructible. More adventures in space wouldn't be so bad either, I'd love to be able to fly around in space to have to get to a certain planet or to have to save a spaceship. One last thing is that Superman shouldn't lose energy so fast, he's FREAKIN' SUPERMAN! He shouldn't be losing energy so fast.

I'll post more later on as they come to me.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 06:29 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I want to be able to pick up a buildings and smash Darkseid (or anybody in general) with them....But that's just me...

Also if you fly high up and fly straight into the ground it should create giant craters. So I guess basically everything should be destructable and the city shouldn't be you're health. Small villains like humans shouldn't be able to hurt you and you should be invincible against stuff that isn't kryptonite (be it laser form or some kind of weapon) or physically superior...Like Darkseid, Bizarro, and Doomsday.

Last edited by Kento on Jul 18th, 2007 at 07:00 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 06:58 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Keep the flying controls, they were beautiful. The first level of the game (Introduction) was perfect, keep it more like that , random disasters, villains escaping ect. Think Ultimate Spider man.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:25 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

There were too many random disasters. I couldn't even get a chance to fly around without having to save some citizens.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:36 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote