KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ethan (Condemned 2) vs. Leon (Resident Evil 4)

Ethan (Condemned 2) vs. Leon (Resident Evil 4)
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ethan (Condemned 2) vs. Leon (Resident Evil 4)

Who wins?

The fight starts in a dark alley.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 10:37 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Please make sure you're putting these in the right forum.

Moved.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 10:43 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Please post when you read this sad

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 02:06 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Here's what the title means: by Ethan (Condemned 2), I meant Ethan from Condemned 2, and by Leon (Resident Evil 4), I meant Leon from Resident Evil 4. YOU GUYS GET IT NOW?!

I get a dozen people reading this thread, and yet nobody wants to post what they think! Come on people. Do you guys even know either the games Condemned or Resident Evil 4, because only then would I understand why you arent posting anything and if you do know both the games... POST ALREADY!!! mad mad mad

Sorry if I'm being frustrated, but seriously, a thread on this site is mostly about reading and posting on it. embarrasment

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 10:53 PM
Peach
mordrem

Knock off the attitude. I'm pretty sure people know what you mean by the thread title, but just because someone looked at the thread doesn't mean they're going to reply. For starters, you gave zero information whatsoever about the characters, what weaponry they'd have, etc.

And thread-bumping if you're not going to actually add anything to the thread is heavily discouraged, so don't do that again.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 10:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Okay then.

Ethan can do his sonic screams and he's equipped with a handgun.

Leon is equipped with a handgun and a hunting knife (or whatever that knife is called that he has)

Some weapons are around the alley such as 2x4s and sledgehammers.

Who do you think will win this fight and why?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 11:08 PM