KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Green Dragon Inn ((new))

Green Dragon Inn ((new))
Started by: Wild-Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Green Dragon Inn ((new))

This is a fantasy RP where you can basically be any mythological creature you choose ( I.E Fairies, Wizards, Elves, Demons, Angels, Vampires ...You name it ) You can even play a human, if you choose.

Green Dragon Inn is a place where all can come and go, stay for the night, grab a drink, meet someone new, make an enemy or friend. It's baroque, castle like walls have heard and seen everything for the past 1,000 years. you can come to find love, or vengeance. Peace, or turmoil. The choice is yours, Green Dragon Inn is just where it may happen.

The Inn is located on the continent Botanica, and it sits between the 3 neighboring realms of Silvyss, Darwin, and Munera.

Silvyss is Botanica's capital. It is a beautiful realm, built with high, amazing architecture, and filled with vibrant colors of pink, maroon, green and blue. Its a lush environment inhabited by mainly humans, Mages, and Wizards.

Darwin is a series of small, pleasant towns. Outside of city limits, however, things can get dangerous. Though mostly safe, a number of dark creatures lurk outside it's town's boundaries.

Munera nearly matches Silvyss in it's beauty, but it is more than a simple threat. It contains many deep mysteries, and only those with great strength, or great stupidity, venture into it's limits. It is said that in Munera's many caves, groves, and hidden passages some of the great Mysteries can be found.

Many Inn residents stay for long periods of time, traveling to each of these realms in search of something. Some stay for a night. Either way, many are faced with a choice. As always, the time old battle between good and evil plays a role. The Inn is a crossroad at which these alliances are formed, and bonds are broken.
The Royal Silvyssian Army, or RSA, is a group of powerful mages and casters and warriors who defend, or try to defend, Botanica against the Divine.
The Divine are a self appointed group dedicated to 'protecting' Botanica from modernization, but it is a very unstable union. Currently, there ar those truly dedicated to defending their home lands, but also, there are some who simply want to reign over everyone. If you choose to be with the devine, you can be a protector, or controlist.

Remember, No matter what faction you choose, The Green Dragon Inn is nearly never the place of violence. Though many assassinations, murders and massacres may be planned there, It is carried out elsewhere. And Angel and a demon may even sit calmly beside each other at a table, and then fight to the death upon exit. Perhaps its just another Mystery of the Green Dragon Inn.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:07 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Alister opened the door to the Inn he had been traveling for a few days and needed a place to stay and rest up for the rest of his journey. he toke a seat in the corner of the bar and looked for a waitress to take his oder. He tapped his foot impatiently and toke in the environment he had heard many stories about this Inn and figured it was one of the safest places left in the world. Alister felt a chill and snapped his fingers and created a small flame in his hand he warmed himself and looked over to the bar counter.]
"Hey can I get some service?!"

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:09 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

A set of pale gold eyes lifted from the glinting, marble table on which they rested. The small, thin girl to which they belonged carefully examine the man who had just walked in. unconciously she raised an eyebrow, and then tucked a lock of soft, silvery hair behind her pale ear. As she moved out from behind the counter, she let a small polishing cloth fall onto it. She kept her eyes focused on the man as she walked over. her footsteps were silent on the Inn's cold, worn floor.

Ilusia couldn't help but wonder what such a person was doign in this area. Most who traveled to Botanica had specific reason for doing so. For a moment she let her eyes drift away, toward the unlight fireplace. It was still quite early in the day, and not many of the residents were even roused yet. After feeling the gust when The man opened the door, she decided it was a good a time as any to light the stone claden pit. It was early june, Botanica's winter. It always brought snow, and bitter winds....along with weary travelers.

Finally Ilusia made itr to the far end of the bar, in a shadowy corner where the man sat. It seemed she was the only one working now, besides the chef who milled around in the back. Sighing, Ilusia silently inquired who would join her, and then tossed her head thoughtfully. As she focused in on the man, her long eyelases brushed swiftly closed then opened, and she nodded slightly.

" Hello. "

She said in a sultry tone.

" How may I help you? "

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:09 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Keiji simply kicked the front door open and walked in with his hands behind his head. All he did was silently move to one of the seats at the bar and waited to be served calmly. Looking as if he had just been in a big fight he began to remove bits of dirt and broken debris from his armor. Shrugging off his fatigue he looked around the room once more taking in the sight and looks of the other patrons. He knew that his skin tone was far different from all of the rest and his accent was barely there anymore but still present faintly.

After he had removed most of the heavier parts of the armor he pulled his long hair back into a pony-tail and cracked his neck. Looking more tred then annoyed he let out a more friendly then expected, "Is there any kind of drink that I can purchase in this establishment and maybe even a room for me to stay for the night?" He calmly waited for someone to respond to his question.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:42 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"Back you Vile beast of hell!" a man shouted.
"eh screw off father, I'm not hungry enough for old man anyway" Vraya said smirking. "what the" he said noticing the building. "I've never seen this before" He stepped inside the large double doors avoiding a crossbow bolt full of holy water and noticed alcohol. "Sweet!" he said
he sat down at a bench
"bloody mary please...extra blood"

I got everything!

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:49 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The rattling sound of an armor ancient elven armor was heard as Leo Humf came walking from his room. With slow, steady stepps he made his way trough the inn, despite the fact that he could not see. Using his staff to guide him, he made it to a table and sat down. He sent an etheral pulse of energy trough the tavern and sensed three newcomers. The pulse was unnoticeable but necessary for Leo to be able to know what had changed inside the inn.

He was not hungry, nor thirsty as he leaned back in the chair that he had sat down in. He crossed his arms and just sat quietly, listening. He heard the vampire speak and as he came inside the inn, so did a crossbow bolt. Before the bolt made it half way trough the room, Leo's eyes flickered and the bolt incinerated.

He continued his peaceful waiting, before giving a response to the human samurai "You can find both, in this Green Dragon Inn. Most welcome to our humble sanctuary" He grinned at Keiji and nodded, before leaning back and having his eyes turned against the roof. He would greet the third party, but he seemed to already be talking to the pretty Ilusia, and Leo did not want to interrupt.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on May 26th, 2007 at 06:47 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2007 06:37 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

As Ilusia turned abruptly, two men, entering one after the other caught her eye. She bowed her head respectfully to the one at hand, with an apologetic nod.

" Excuse me, sir. "

With that she turned herself around brusquely, and snatched up a bottle of vodka, before pourig it into a small, prepaired mixer. As she approached him with the drink, and a small glass, she spoke quietly, dictating rather than asking ' on the rocks '. Before pouring the red tainted drink onto th crystalic ice cubes. light percipitation clung to the side of the glas, and she bowed her head, turning once more. With an aggrivated sigh, se looked toward the door. This was not a one woman job.

She stopped in front of the man who had inquired her before, and with a quick flick of her hand she heald out a set of keys. She nodded down a corridor.

"Take the eastern stairs to the 5th floor, you should be able to find the room from there."

Sighing softly then she waited fro him to proceed with a drink order, before someone else wavered her attention. It was the elven being.. A familiar face in the Inn. He worked fro the RSA, Ilusia wrinkled her nose abit, but he was always kind, at least.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 07:44 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Keiji let out a hardy laugh before he retorted. "I will gladly pay any price for the room that you are offering." As he was talking his sword slipped from the sash he was wearing. Just before it even touched the ground he had caught it and returned it to it's rightful place, tightening the sash this time. "Oh by the way, the name is Keiji Meada. Also I wouldn't mind a strong drink. I plan to pay in full, I have plenty of money." He removed a pouch from his kimono containing all sorts of different types of money from the distant regions of the local continent. Dropping it on the bar he tried to make it seem like he knew which type of money went to which province. (It's hard for him to remember which money belongs in the different areas.)

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 26th, 2007 07:54 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Alice was stumbling trough the dark forest, shivering, cold and hungry. Above her head a number of birds flew and around her the wolves circled. It was not a wait to feast upon her body, but a protective patrol. Her weak state of mind and cold body made her uncontrolled powers go renegade on her. She with all her might tried growing fur but it seemed like the one thing that would never happen. Frustrated by her failure and hunger, she grew a long black panther tail. Annoyed with her renegade powers she continued her wandering. She did not even remember where she was heading or what had happened to her. She just walked.

In a distance she could see smoke and some building. Overjoyed, she hastened up her movement to get there sooner. He came to the actual yard of the inn and she stumbled over it, holding her robe tight to her body to keep herself warm. Stumbling over the entrance, she made her way into the inn. She got overjoyed by the warmth of the building that met her, as her panther tail started wagging. Exhausted, she dropped herself forward and as she fell, she clung onto the first person she saw to not hit the floor. Someone who seemed to be a female waitress or something like that. She had not spoken to anyone in months, making her having trouble getting any words forth at all. Instead she just hung and looked up in the waitress face and into her eyes.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 08:46 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Eying the currency splayed across the marble counter top, Ilusia indignantly raised an eyebrow. Multiple coins shimmered in the faint light that hung over head. She found their native coin, and took a handful of them, 5 in counting. After putting it in a small, sheepskin pouch, which she then tucked daintily into one of her apron pockets, she let out a soft, affirmative ' hm ' and turned toward the bar. Her lush silvery hair, pinned back into a messy bun, hung over her face. She didn't bother to bat at it, or brush it away from her pale eyes, which were glazed over with a brassy keenness, but instead let it hang.

As she turned the corner, Ilusia began to prepare the mans drink. Her mind wandered a bit, and then she nodded. She poured a glass of straight vodka, and added a bit of coconut rum to taste, and then began on her way back to the man. She placed the glass on the table, and looked away wearily.

Before she could fully react, something hit her lower abdomen. Fairly hard. Her breath taken for a moment, Ilusia's eyes widened, and she let out a soft cough. Her body, tense, and arms constrained by this unknown, Ilusia stood a moment to catch her breath, and rewind. As soon as she had calmed her nerves again, she let her eyes fall steadily onto the figure clinging desperately to her apron. She cocked her head, and gazed into the girls eyes. She noted that this girl was about her size, maybe a little taller even. Her features were soft, and pretty. For the first time in a long time, Ilusia mustered a soft, almost unnoticeable smile as she wriggled a delicate hand free, and placed on top of the girls head. The smile faded to her usual, cynical expression, and she closed her eyes momentarily.

"Miss..you should sit."

With that, Ilusia pulled free and led the girl to a chair. It was large, red, and heavily cushioned. While there, Ilusia took the opportunity to light the fire at this point. She knelt by it carefully, and lifted her hands as she healed two small stones together. suing her energy as a slight current, they lit. That being done, she made her way to the bar, and brought out a small glass of water, and called back to the chef. In a few moments, she produced a bowl of warm, hearty vegetable soup. She brought it, and the glass of water, to the girl. She sat on a chair parallel to the girls then, and closed her eyes.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 01:59 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

With both her hands she took a tight and rapid grip of the bowl. She lifted it up and placed it against her lips, drinking the soup like it was water. The hot soup might have burnt some while traveling trough the mough and throat, but once it reached the final destination, inside her belly, that was all that she could feel. When the bowl was empty she placed it back on the table, grabbing the glass of water. The water was gone in a matter of seconds, to put out the fire that had been started from the warm soup.

Alice took a deep breath after having everythign emptied. She took a look around and not until then did she realise that she in an actual public in. She blushed slightly to her thoughtless behaviour and looked at the one in front of her. She got a smile across her face and pushed the chair back. She got up from it and threw herself on Ilusia's lap, putting her arms around Ilusia's neck and gave her one long, soft hug. The tail that had grown wrapped around Ilusia's leg gently.

"T-Thank you"
She whispered quietly.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 02:25 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Illusia's eyes shot open as she felt the girls body on her own. Once, again, she was heald constricted by the young female. The girl seemed satiated, and thats what mattered. Ilusia sighed contently, and nodded. A chill ran down her spine as the tail wrapped around her leg. The girl seemed content in her lap, and a rosy brush spilled over Ilusia's nose and cheks for just a momnt. Shaking it off, and closed her eyes again, with a soft 'hn.' Her composure returned to usual, and she opened her mouth, then closed it as her eyes met this strange girl's once more, and she spoke in a calm, sullen voice.

"It was my pleasure. Are you feeling better now? "

She gazed down at the young girl with deep concern, and rested her hand lightly on heer foread. it was warm to the touch, and it seemed she could have a fever.

" Is there anything I can get you, miss? "

She paused, looking up for a moment.

" And at that, do you have name...?"

Old Post May 26th, 2007 02:56 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Keiji looked at his drink for a moment before he wrapped his right hand around it and brought it to his lips. The drink was a strong one but still did not seem to phase he in the least bit. His body seemed to loosen up and some tension from earlier seemed to be gone. A slight smile slid across his face as he held the drink in mid air with one hand and removed his sword partially from it's sheath. An odd thing about the sword is that one edge seemed to be darker then the other.

"Great.. more trouble ahead."

Placing the sword back in it's sheath he glanced around the room hoping no one heard him say that out loud. Thinking that he was safe there he began to let down his guard once again. He took another sip of the drink and listened in on the two females that were talking.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 26th, 2007 03:16 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

As the darkness gave way into early morning, a man was running through the forest. The man appeared to be a guard of some sort, but not one of the many realms nearby. Infact, this guard was wearing the uniform of an Imperial Guardsman from Cantha, far to the south beyond any of the realms. Behind him, a few of his men were following him in an attempt to escape something. As they neared the Green Dragon Inn, they increased their speed. "Hurry! We're almost there!" yelled one of the guards behind the captain. Then, the Imperial Guardsman kicked open the door of the Inn.

------------------------------------------------

Back in the direction the guards were running away from, two bodies were laying face first on the ground. It appeared as if their backs had been split open, and out of them came these horrific looking figures that are hostile to almost anything except their own kind. One of them was carrying what appeared to be a hammer, while the other was carrying a bow to it's side. They then began to walk in the direction the guards ran off to, apparently not in a hurry to get there. From the mists, Shiro Tagachi watched at his minions made their way to the Green Dragon Inn. Then, he dissapeared once more.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 26th, 2007 03:52 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"It was my pleasure. Are you feeling better now?"
Alice nodded quietly and held her arms around the girl. The tail remained around the leg of Ilusia and Alice looked her into the eyes, with a clear vision of gratitude. She had only met a hand few of kind people in all her time that she had wandered trough the lands alone.

"Is there anything I can get you, miss?"
She thought quietly for a little while, uncertain of what she really needed. She was no longer hungry thanks to how little she had to eat to get satisfied. The house had warmed her, meaning that all she really had to wear was the robe. She shook her head with a smile and continued hanging around the neck of this girl.

"Alice Wonderland is my name. Thank you for taking such a good care of me"
Her voice was quiet and careful. It was almost like the tones in her voice trembled. She had indeed caught a fever, among many other sicknesses during her wonder. None that could infect the others though, she had such a good defense system that the sicknesses stayed with her. Had to have something to do with her connections to all the animals. Her body did not exactly work like a normal human beings.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 03:55 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Keiji rested his head in his hands once the guards had broken through the door. He remembered what he had said about the sword and let out a quiet laugh.

"Why do I have to always be right..."

Making sure his sword was ready to be used in a split second he remained in his seat but instead in an upright position like almost nothing had happened. The grin on his face returned and he knew that there would be a fight or at least he hoped. His nerves were on end waiting for the oncoming battle.

"Well.. at least I get to do what I'm good at today."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 26th, 2007 03:59 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Once more that soft, sad smile crept across Ilusia's small pink mouth. Once more, it faded. The girl's eyes caught her own, and captivated her. She was happy that she was able to help her. As she felt the girl's fingers laced around her neck, another chill sorrupted her body, for just a short moment. She hadn't had this close of contanct with anyone for a long time. In the inn she kept mainly to herself. The last time she had felt someone's hands like this....Ilusia bit down on her lip for a moment, letting her eyes fall to the ground. With a slight shake of her head she pushed the thoguht away. This was much different anyway...this girl's touch was not evil, or threatning...rather, comforting and gentle.

" Alice. "

She rolled the name around in her mouth for a moment, assuring she would remember it in future times; need she ever remember it. For all she knew the girl, Alice, could leave this very night.

" A Lovely name. "

Ilusia's words were disrupted by the brief entry of a few guards. She narrowed her eyes, stood a moment, letting Alice slide off of her lap and onto the chair, where she looked quite small sitting alone. She took deffiant steps toward the doors, and stopped before them, rendering little respect to the guards. She eyed the persona in the Inn for a moment; one of the ones who she had just helped had drawn his blade. For a short moment her eyes locked onto Leo, then she nodded back.

" Whatever business you have, carry it out elsewhwere. Your job, I am sure, is not to come and hide in this inn. Now I request that you leave, and as you have been ordered by your head of command, protect these citizens. AWAY from the Inn. "

She turned abruptly then, and headed back toward the fire place to tend it.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 05:59 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Alister walked over to the fire a waitress was standing there he had forgotin about his hunger when he saw the guards entered. He wondered what they were after maybe they just check in once in a while to see what fugative was hear. The chill came back into Alister's body he moved closer to the flame and put his hands out.]

"Why am I so cold?"[Alister did not know why he kept feeling this constent chill.]

"Miss do you know who I can see to get a room."[Alister did not look at the waitress e just continued to warm himself.]

Old Post May 26th, 2007 07:02 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Hm..?
Turning, Ilusia noted the man from earlier, and blushed realising she hadn't yet gotten him his drink. She cocked her head then. He seemed to be in some kind of discomfort. Stepping toward him, she outstretched her hands. She placed one on his shoulder, and one on the mans cheek. With a nod, she let a small amount of her healing energy flow through him

" That should warm you a bit..And as for a room, thats me. Please follow. "

As sh led him to the small booth she had opened earlier, she looked back for a moment at Alice. She smiled comfortingly, yet distantly, and then turned away. the girl was feverish, and Ilusia did not want to trouble of the imperial guard right now. it would only stress her further. She turned back to Alister and offered a kind smile.

" here you are, sir. Room 505, eastern side, 5th floor. "

with that she turned. her eyes met Leo's own, sightless orbs. She was amazed that they were still as magnificent as ever. She half wondered if he knew she was staring at him.. Her thought pushed on, and she then turned. he was one of them, of the RSA. Many of them hated her kind. He himself could well be one of them.

Last edited by Cherrywild on May 26th, 2007 at 07:26 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2007 07:24 PM
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

((Tell me if im wrong.))

Her feet felt like they could hold her any more she walked on holding her back upon her back. She grumbled she couldn't make it back home so she would half to fine a place to stay.Any way she had to get away from the stress back home.She felt the sun blaze down upon her making it even more worse to carry on,just a little bit longer she kept telling her self,but she had no belief in her self. She carried on until not far of she spotted some what a bilding?She walked froward to check it out, seeing it was a place to stay.She opened the door and a small calm breeze push through her hair and aroma filled into her lungs.She never seen this before but she pulled out some money which seemed pushed down into her pockets.She made her way past a couple people and soon got a room.Before she went to her room she sat down upon a chair and pulled the bag of,making her fell weightless.People that where chatting filled her ears but didn't pay much attechen she breathed heavy her body vary weak she had to rest.And she had no clue where her room was and she didn't feel like wondering around like a cluess person looking for a room,to much energy. Later on she would fine some one nice en-of to show her where her room was.She had never heard of this place, it was quite nice,she collasped in the chair in her fox form not carrying who seen her .

((Is it ok?))

Old Post May 26th, 2007 07:30 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote