KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Granny Goodness vs. Marvel Zeus

Granny Goodness vs. Marvel Zeus
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Granny Goodness vs. Marvel Zeus

Now this really is a curb stomp. But I want to see how far the fanboyism is going to go.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 07:29 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Not sure what you're trying to achieve, are you implying that Granny Goodness is above a skyfather?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 07:56 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hercules
Not sure what you're trying to achieve, are you implying that Granny Goodness is above a skyfather?

I'm not trying to imply anything. She beat the entire Greek Pantheon and then impersonated the Skyfather, Athena.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 07:58 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Athena must be pretty ugly in DC, huh?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

No. granny goodness changed her shape to look like athena.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:02 PM
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I'd hit it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:02 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

marvel zeus is such an obscure figure that there isn't enough info on him to really debate

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:03 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Re: Granny Goodness vs. Marvel Zeus

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now this really is a curb stomp. But I want to see how far the fanboyism is going to go.

I didn't know Zeus had fans, let alone fanboys.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:05 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Granny Goodness vs. Marvel Zeus

Originally posted by Citizen V
I didn't know Zeus had fans, let alone fanboys.

he doesn't. But THe Big M word in front of him precludes that someone will put thier foot in thier mouth.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:07 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

I'm not trying to imply anything. She beat the entire Greek Pantheon and then impersonated the Skyfather, Athena.

Ahh, so you are setting a trap, doesn't that make this a spite thread.

I know next to nothing about Granny Goodness which is why I asked, how did she beat the entire Greek Pantheon?

Given that DC Greek Gods on the whole seem to be a hell of a lot more powerful than Marvel.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:13 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

We know that she directly killed Athena and took her place. Athena was leader of the Greek Gods and possibly the most powerful before she was killed by Granny.

I predict Quan will show up in less than an hour. big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:17 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahh, so you are setting a trap, doesn't that make this a spite thread.

I know next to nothing about Granny Goodness which is why I asked, how did she beat the entire Greek Pantheon?

Given that DC Greek Gods on the whole seem to be a hell of a lot more powerful than Marvel.

I'm trying to edcuate. becuz after we establish that Granny Goodness> Skyfather, then we can learn how she is still<<<<<<<<<<<<DS.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:18 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
We know that she directly killed Athena and took her place. Athena was leader of the Greek Gods and possibly the most powerful before she was killed by Granny.

I predict Quan will show up in less than an hour. big grin

So did she beat the whole Pantheon or not?

Did she overpower Athena or use some kind of Tech, the limited stuff I have read on her she doesn't seem that powerful?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:19 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

I'm trying to edcuate. becuz after we establish that Granny Goodness> Skyfather, then we can learn how she is still<<<<<<<<<<<<DS.

Couldn't you do that in the comic book forum and not in the vs though?

Again, how did she do it, pure power, tech or a combination of both?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:20 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Couldn't you do that in the comic book forum and not in the vs though?

Again, how did she do it, pure power, tech or a combination of both?

It was obviously thru power. Becuz she then turned around and impersonated Athena. She performed Sky Level Feats under her own power.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:23 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Marvel Zeus.

From what Zeus has done he's pretty frikken uber , he took on the ENTIRE avengers in a non-stop battle and b*tchslapped them. He then laughed and mentioned that he could do that for ALL eternity EFFORTLESSLY.

Then again , I know near-to-nothing 'bout DC Pantheon because WW sucks.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:28 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

It was obviously thru power. Becuz she then turned around and impersonated Athena. She performed Sky Level Feats under her own power.

Well the only bio I can find on her says she has superhuman strength etc and she can utilize tech.

This is why its not obvious to me, if you have scans I would love to see them, see some of us don't read much DC but are open minded. wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:28 PM
hunbu04

Athena was not the most powerful DC greek god. Zeus is. He is omnipotent and a member of the quintessence. Athena is leaderof the gods because Zeus lose a bet when his champion lost to diania. and grandy did not beat the entire patheon

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:41 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by hunbu04
Athena was not the most powerful DC greek god. Zeus is. He is omnipotent and a member of the quintessence. Athena is leaderof the gods because Zeus lose a bet when his champion lost to diania. and grandy did not beat the entire patheon

DID you read the book? She had them all trapped, and Killed athena and took her place. try again.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:49 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I'm waiting for nvr to claim granny could defeat Odin.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:51 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote