KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Heroes of the Atomic Age!!!!

Heroes of the Atomic Age!!!!
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Heroes of the Atomic Age!!!!

Heroes of the Atomic age! An rp based on the classic superhero comics of the 50's and 60's. Earthquakes! Tornados! Evil geniuses plotting to take over the world, and alien invaders trying to destroy it! Heroes must be created ones only, with a limit of two different powers unless they can be grouped together such as, all the physical atributes of a certain animal. The hero creation sheet is as follows.
1) Superhero name
2)Secret identity (if any)
3)Secret identities occupation (if any)
4)Brief history
5)Powers
6)Weapon(if any)

As an example, I'll give my own created characters sheet.

1)Simian
2)Darwin Williams
3)Museum Curator
4)A former adventurer, Darwin Williams found a monkey-god idol within a temple of a long forgotten race of simian men, which he located deep within the himilayahs. Upon removing the idol from its pedistol, Darwin Williams became enfused with DNA from such a creature. His body transformed into the perfect primate/human hybrid. All outer appearances point to his humanoid nature, but he now has all the finest qualities that the primate race has to offer.
5)The proportionate speed of the swiftest monkey, enabling him to run at a maximum of 66 miles per hour. All the strength of a silverback gorilla (able to bench-press around 900 lbs.). And all the agility of a great ape.
6) Ancient Monkey Staff a nearly unbreakable staff-like weapon, which can bend to seemingly impossible degrees before snapping back, enabling him to travel from rooftop to rooftop via pole-vaulting.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 03:27 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Superhero name:
Faith

Secret identity:
Marie-Lee Bishop

Secret identity occupation:
Priestess

Brief history
Faith was born into superhuman powers, like the rest of her family. However, her powers made her not being accepted among the rest. In their opinion she was as useful as a powerless person and by that, kicking her out of the family. She was left alone, dumped on the streets.

She was eventually taken care of by a priest, when she was on the edge of starvation. He raised her, teaching her the knowledge of religion. She did not care about it much, but pretended too care to not make the priest disappointed.

When she turned 18, the priest disappeared in a mysterious way that is unknown to the world. Faith was left on her own on the streets once more. This time she was a little bit older and could manage on her own.

Powers
No one, not even herself know how much power she possess, or how little. With brief words, her powers could be described as 'randomization' A kind of power that is unknown. There is no telling what she will do when starting a fight, or experiencing anything that can inflict her pain, stress and other feelings. She is young and incapable of mastering her powers. Her powers can be launched any time, any where. She has very little control of it.

Weapon:
A golden crucifix, the size of a longsword (Belonged to her priest caretaker)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:24 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier
All ur base are belong us

Heroes name: Kane

Secret/real name: Sam west

Bio: Sam was just a ordinary kid growing up. Went to school. had a family and did normal stuff. As he matured like any male he became taller and his voice started changing like every other guy that went through maturing. on his 16th birthday he woke up and got out of bed, did his daily cleansing rituals. Shower, brushed his teeth ECT. But when he looked into the mirror he noticed something had changed. He became invisible. He learning to live with it. When he got into the varsity Bball team he earned a scholorship for college. thats when he found that now he could also be absorbed by other molecules. ( Like he can go inside of a wall....lets say it's made of bricks and could take form of those bricks
in his size) Now he's just trying to do good in school ;D

Body type:He is at his physical peek in strength and speed and is a A+ Athleat so his body is in perfect shape. Fast,humanly strong,good stamina.

Gear: A set of daggers..2 and one small short length katana. regular clothes most of the time.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:45 AM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

1) Whitefire
2) Brian
3) Searching
4) Brian was a geek as a kid. He always wanted to do things like they do in movies, but understood that it wasn't real. Later, he never was able to maintain a job due to his unstable powers, and lack of an explanation for the machine's blowing up. He discovered his powers after a random shooting happened by his apartment 3 years ago, and the gun was somehow destroyed. He reached the gun and it repaired.
5) Able to make machines break, repair, change, and build if he has the proper equipment. No equipment needed for breaking, though.
6) A backpack filled with scrap metal which is frequently built into different things.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:10 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Allright! your all good to go smile

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:23 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier

ok big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:29 PM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Superhero name
Kakarot

Secret identity
Has none.

Secret identities occupation
Student

Brief history
Unknown

Powers
Super Speed, Flying, Energy attacks, super strength, SSJ, Ozzaru

Weapon
None

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:33 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier

lol you cant make a sayion. there unstopable. besides your limited to only two powers sad

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:36 PM
Striding Cloud

Not if you make it so there not Unstoppable. SSJ and Energy attacks.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:49 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier

ok big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:50 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Alias: Duplicate
Name: Samuel Weiss

Brief History: Sam always wanted to work in the entertainment industry. He went to college and got a degree in communications. He got a job as a assistant producer for WKAI 9.50 radio station.

He got his powers from an exploding copying machine in the office of his job. He first discovered his powers when he was supposed to be in a meeting at his job and a marriage counseling meeting with his wife, Sandra. He desperately wanted to be at the both of them and another one of him just appeared out of no where.

When the copy came back from the meeting, it disappeared and Sam realized that he knew what to expect at his job the next day.

Powers: Able to make copies of himself. When the copies disappear, everything that they learned and found out will be passed on to Sam.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 07:03 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
Superhero name
Kakarot

Secret identity
Has none.

Secret identities occupation
Student

Brief history
Unknown

Powers
Super Speed, Flying, Energy attacks, super strength, SSJ, Ozzaru

Weapon
None

You need to create your own char. And I honestly dont see how a Saiyan could NOT be invincible.......

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 08:33 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Is there a thread for posting? I'm at a real lost.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 01:29 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier

Posting a character sheet for the RP yes big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 01:36 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Oops. I mean for the story all together. Wait a minute. You just told me for the character sheet. Why am I writing this then? I feel stupid.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 01:40 AM
Sarahmier

np :P

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 02:08 AM
Sarahmier

LOL I luv this great big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 02:46 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Work has swamped me lately. I'll make an actual story-posting thread asap. Need sleep tonight though.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:12 AM
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sarahmier
LOL I luv this great big grin

It's one of my favorites, too. As you can see, it had nothing to do with what I posted, but I just had to use that. wink

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:08 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Bumpity Bump! If anyone wants to jump in on this rp, make your chars now. It's already been approved by Ush, long ago. Those who've already joined are free to come back if they want to.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 10:31 PM