KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Live or Die (RP Thread)

Live or Die (RP Thread)
Started by: JaccTheRipper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Live or Die (RP Thread)

<<first post is merely plot synopsis. overlook it and go straight into your character's part, kk? smile >>

Live Or Die

In the town of Cedarbrook Pines, there is an old mansion, once owned by a wealthy family. Mysteriously, however, children who would play nearby would disappear. The mansion was eventually abandoned, and the children's deaths were left unsolved.

2012, AD

A group of college students get an invitation to the filming of a new horror film nearby. The location: an allegedly haunted old mansion in nearby Cedarbrook Pines. Upon their arrival, they notice that there is no film equipment, nor are there any signs that there ever were. The students fall unconscious, awaking within the mansion itself with only a single note of explanation:

"You are locked inside the mansion. Your only hope of getting out alive is to solve the mystery of the missing children, and put their spirits to rest."

<<i guess let's begin just after they all wake up inside the school. >>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 12:09 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jacc sat up in the middle of a large room, noticing all the others around him. "They all passed out, too? Damn... what the hell happened?" He shakes his head, looking around as he finally realizes there is a sharp pain in the back of his skull, as though stricken by a blunt object. "Ah, that'll leave a mark in the morning." Standing in the middle of the enormous room, he noted the high ceilings as he walked over to Rand and Spencer, shaking their unconscious bodies slightly, trying for some sort of response. "Hey, get up you two. You might want to check this out."

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 12:16 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<anyone? c'mon, I know you're all out there, you signed in on the sign-up thread! *looks disappointed* hope this doesn't die...>>

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:56 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

*bump*

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 12:38 AM