KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dark and Zernads WWE RPG Game Thread

Dark and Zernads WWE RPG Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Dark and Zernads WWE RPG Game Thread

RAW

Vince McMahon walks out to eth Ring his Music Filling The Arena. "Hello Fans and Welcome to WWEs RAW! We are going to kick off this new Year With a Good ol' Fashioned Draft! No one and I mean NO ONE is immune form this draft, So lets Get thi started, You will each have twenty SuperStars to pick, Once a SuperStar is drafted tehy cannot be drafted again! Well without Furtehr ado let us bring out, My Son Shane McMahon to Represent Raw to stat off this draft!" Vince waits for Shane to enter teh ring.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:50 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zernad

Shane's music hits as he slowly walks down the to the ring. Once he enters he grabs the mic and stands behind the Raw podium. " Thanks for the introduction dad but the superstar I'm about to pick needs no introduction the superstar I'm talking about is none other than The Undertaker!!!!!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:11 AM
Zernad is currently offline Click here to Send Zernad a Private Message Find more posts by Zernad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Vince grins. "A fine choice, Now for SmackDowns! Representative, Mr. Theadore Long!" he says as Teddys familiar music drifts through teh arena with anticipation in teh air. "Well playa' I have given this With Great Concideration, And My First pick shall be....Triple H!" He says as Fans Cheer to Triple Hs new assignment to SmackDown Teddy Grins as Mr. McMahon turns to leave. "I will leave this to you two." he leaves The McMahons theme filling the room again.
RAW
1. The Undertaker

SMACKDOWN
1. Triple H

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:22 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zernad

Shane smiles. " Nice pick Teddy. This person knows Triple H really well and too bad they wont be on the same show because my next pick is the Animal Batista." Shane announced. " Now make your next pick." He said with a grin on his face.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:26 AM
Zernad is currently offline Click here to Send Zernad a Private Message Find more posts by Zernad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

Chyna watches intently waiting to see which show she'll be drafted to.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:41 AM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

Goldberg falls asleep right after Triple H is picked

Thanks so much to Starlock!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:45 AM
BonesMcCoy is currently offline Click here to Send BonesMcCoy a Private Message Find more posts by BonesMcCoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Kurt Angle sits backstage, stretching. His gold medals around his neck. He stretched out his quads, and waited for his pick. Raw Or Smackdown...

Kane was sitting in a dark room. He didn't care where the hell he went. The brand he was on didn't matter. He'd destroy every single person on it.

Stone Cold wasn't even at the arena. He was at home in texas, watching Raw on his leather couch, a frosty cold one in his hands.

"Damn it what the hell is with all these drafts and drafting and S***" Austin swore at the t.v "Just God-damn wrestle!"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:52 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

"Well PLaya, I must say Smackdown is going to miss the Animal You feel me? But We wont even have to think about missing him after you see, Te hOlympic Hero, Kurt Angle on SmackDown!" Teddy smiels teh crowd still cheers

RAW

1. UnderTaker
2. Batista

SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:27 AM
Zernad

"Thats good Teddy real good. But along with the Animal I'm going to have to make my 3rd draft pick the big red machine and monster Kane." Shane said satisfied.

Last edited by Zernad on Jan 30th, 2006 at 02:37 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:31 AM
DarkDethbringer

"Well thast all and good playa but I would have to say my next pick shall be none other than teh Man they call Sting Now can you feel that?' he asks smiling.
RAW

1. UnderTaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:35 AM
Zernad

" Ok thats good but my next pick is a man that many know as a beer drinking, hell raising, middle finger givin S.O.B I'm talkin about Stone Cold Steve Austin!"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:38 AM
DarkDethbringer

"Fine playa' Heres how I am going to drop it, Lets bring in one of Stone Colds enemies, The Peoples Champion The Rock!"
RAW

1.. UnderTaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:42 AM
Zernad

" Ok ok you want to bring in an icon will how about the original icon Hulk Hogan!"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:44 AM
DarkDethbringer

Teddy snaps his fingers angrily. "Fine playa you wanna play that way fine! I Draft The Heart reak Kid Shawn Michaels!" he says still sligjhtly angry on losing Hulk.
RAW

1.. UnderTaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. Hulk Hogan
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:05 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::The rock smiles as he quz drafted to Smack down. Hulk hogan wuz watchin somewhere else and didnt really care that he wuz drafter to Raw::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 10:49 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Teddy sees Podiums being moved to eth stage. "What do you say playa', Since you need time to think we move ou tof the ring so we can have a mtch, hows about, The Rocks last night on RAW vs.....hmmm The HBK Shawn Michaels!" he says as he leaves the ring going to his office assuming Shane would do the same.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:00 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::The Rock hears about the match and goes to his locker to get changed and ready::

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 08:04 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH_MALIK_1.0
my chem lover

edge sites back in his chare and curses "look at thes chumps on raw now kane hulk hogan the ****ing bear drinker"he stands up turnes the tv off and walks out of the hotel with lita

thanx piggly for the sig and avatar

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 09:13 PM
DARTH_MALIK_1.0 is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH_MALIK_1.0 a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH_MALIK_1.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::The rock wuz ready for his mastch and had to have an interview wit the coach::

Kevin Kelly: Rock, tonight you will be facing one of the biggest icons in sports entertainment. This wil b e youre first match on SmackDown. Now i jus wanna ask how do you.....

::The rock putsh is hand infront of Kevin's face and then he hears the millions and millions of fans chantin his name::

The rock: .........Finally The Rock has come back to New jersey!

::Crowd goes wild::

The Rock: Just for sure, The rock for the very first time called you Kevin Kelly an ugly hermanphadite and The rock is gonna face one of the greatest icons in sports entertainment next to.....The rock. Yes I can see it, Icon vs Icon, Toe to Toe, Eye to eye, Ego to ego. But the Rock is gonna do what he does best and Layeth the Samedown on some Candy Ass!

::Crowd goes wild again and chjant Rocky! Rocky ! rocky!::

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 09:48 PM
DarkDethbringer

The Match announcer Tony Chimil is handed a microphone. "First This Match is Scheduled for One Fall, From Miami Florida, Th Peoples Champion The Rock!" he says as The Rocks music starts

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 10:31 PM