KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampires hearts tonight.[[Sign up ]]

Vampires hearts tonight.[[Sign up ]]
Started by: Gloomy Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Vampires hearts tonight.[[Sign up ]]

Vampires hearts tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The moon is a lovely thing,shinning deep into your pale skin.Your life in the pale of the nights hand,struggling to stay alive.Your body not strong en-of to stand against the sun,the moons emollient grasped around your neck.It protects you from the sun,so you may walk the earth during the sun.Creaters at night haught around you,struggling to stay alive,these monsters are trying to get your amulet.You need to be on your toes alot.Your at the young age of 17 to 21.

This rollplay will let you on the long leash,but it will stay constent action,you will half to count on the others and learn-to trust them.IF you don't you'll end up dead.

Rules_
Not many.
Put i control the weapons,the monsters..trust me i wont give breaks ,its going to be packed with fun :].
Ages of your charters must be 17-21.
No over swearing.
You may ,(should) do flash backs to when you where human.)
Follow the charter sheet.
You have 3 warnings,when you sign up your agreeing to the rules,you'll get kicked out after the 3 warning.Not listening i will get ush ,no hesitations.

Rpers in so far.
___
Me
Jacob
The big EH.
android217
Rand
DB
SoylentBlue
Becci

Any one can join,join if wanted

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 10:41 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

one more episdoe of "the 'Bu" and i''ll post

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 10:44 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Fill this sheet out.

Name:
Race:
Looks:
Personalty:
Job:
Past: ((In here should tell when you where bitten and what age,and so on))

Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
one more episdoe of "the 'Bu" and i''ll post

?

(>^^)>
is it there yet?

it's an online short series created by some staars from SNL and Sarah Chalke (elliot from scrubs) except she gets replaced by some ass-face asian dude with a blonde wig for two episodes....then by a paper mache puppet..... although she still does the voice.............

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 10:55 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Fill this sheet out.

Name: James Acula
Sex: yes please
Race: vampire
Looks: picture posted soon
Personalty: slightly insane at times, nice and pretty straight forward
Job: doctor
Past:

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 11:01 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Kraven (yes like underworld!)
Race: Caucasian vampire
Looks: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/...n_1600x1200.jpg
Personality: Untrustworthy, aims for power
Job: ??
Past: Born in the 1600s Kraven was originally called Jebediah Hawk. When he was 23 he was bitten by a vampire, perserving his youth.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 11:05 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Джекоб Бук (Jacob Book in Russian))
Sex: Male
Race: Russian
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Has long dark hair.
Personalty: Kind of cold at first, but once you get to know him he is an alright guy.
Job: Dock Worker. ((Owns his own boat))
Past: Bitten many, many years ago by a female vampire that caught him with his guard down. He was bitten quite a while ago. ((Bitten by Camille, was the plan to let you know.))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 12:34 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

heres my guy

Attachment: vampire-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 132 time(s).

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 02:14 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Logan Hammez
Sex: male
Race: human (Swedish)
Looks: like the picture !
Personalty: Hes quite and smart. He is very quick witted and can usually see a bad situation coming a mile away.
Job: Security for Panzo mantion (retired from Army)
Past: he was 35 in his prime years when he was in the army. Doing the best he could be. A little insident with the chopper he was in messed his head up a little bit. He still has his sanity. But before HE THOUGHT he was ganna die looking at the wreckage of the chopper. He callapsed on the ground for what had seemed to be a week. He woke up with a bit to the neck and the sun burning him. Hes a survivor even though he has no idea who is the person responsible for doing this to him

Attachment: turok54.jpg
This has been downloaded 126 time(s).

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 04:42 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

are we really supposed to have jobs since were vampires?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 02:56 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i assume so

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 03:31 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Whoops, change my age to 21. Didn't see the rule sorry embarrasment

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 06:25 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Like night jobs i mean like bars or hooker stick out tongue lol j.p

And that's why you have a neck-less that allows you out in the sun, but you shouldn't stay out in the sun to long it weakens you.

Name:
Camille lynn

Sex:
Female

Race:
German Vampire

Looks:
The person who bite her still is in her life.
-Vampire looks,when she is out at night.
(please log in to view the image)

Her waitress and sheaf job -
(please log in to view the image)
Personalty:
Calm yet on the angry side,she is nice and sweet but her anger problems are triggered easy.

Job:
Waitress at a bar,and a sheaf in a day time.

Past:

Camille was young when she was bitten,but she wasn't bitten to be killed it was so she could live she lived in Germany and she had gotten very ill,making her so weak making her die soon.So she was bitten to live.She was so confused about changing she went around biting to many people,she got hold of Jacob book,when she moved from Germany.
that's how he turned into a Vampire((Jacob gave me person to bit him in the past,:]))

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 06:28 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

awesome characterbig grin

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 06:37 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

alright well Kraven is a nightclub owner that is called Bloodsucker

and wen is this gunna start?

edit: nvm

Last edited by android217 on Feb 2nd, 2008 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 07:14 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

ooops i made a mistake. I didnt get to change the name of the char. the name is Gabe not Logan. I changed the character around and forgot the dam name embarrasment

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 08:35 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
awesome characterbig grin

thxs big grin wink

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 08:38 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Can i join

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 12:16 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

If you want.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 01:13 AM