KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wild Hogs

Wild Hogs
Started by: Kelly_Bean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Warning Wild Hogs

Starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy. I just saw the movie today and I must admit it was better than I exected. Loads of dumb but relatable(sp) comedy throughout. I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Anyone else like it?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 12:23 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I liked it, its one of those movies that was servely bashed by the critics that i remember

3.5/5 from me

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 05:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Wild Hogs

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I liked it, its one of those movies that was servely bashed by the critics that i remember

3.5/5 from me

Thats why you should never believe what critics tell say. Wild Hogs is very funny. Everyone was great. This film was a huge success at the box office.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=wildhogs.htm

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: Re: Wild Hogs

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Thats why you should never believe what critics tell say.

which i don't wink , I do read what they have to say about a film especally after i've seen the film and then i start picking at it and say what bullshit stick out tongue stick out tongue .

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I hate the critics.

I thought Wild Hogs was decently funny. smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I had never really heard of Wild Hogs until a few days ago and someone brought it over and we watched it..it was good. Some of it was...stupid, but I guess that's the point.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 02:27 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I thought it was a good idea, but not funny at all

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:15 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It was alright.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:28 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So now they've done Space Cowboys with some of the older actors and now this one

They should do a action film with schwazzenegar, Seagel, Van Damme, Norris something like that next.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 09:21 AM
Kelly_Bean

So now they've done Space Cowboys with some of the older actors and now this one

They should do a action film with schwazzenegar, Seagel, Van Damme, Norris something like that next.

Never seen Space Cowboys.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 03:16 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Never seen Space Cowboys.

Space Cowboy's starred Clint Eastwood. It wasn't a bad film.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Space Cowboy's starred Clint Eastwood. It wasn't a bad film.

Ooh. I haven't seen too many Eastwood films..just a few.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:21 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I have no desire to see this movie.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 08:06 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Ooh. I haven't seen too many Eastwood films..just a few.

I grew up watching many Clint Eastwood movies. Among them The Good, The Bad and The Ugly? Greatest spaghetti western of all time.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 10:34 PM
Kelly_Bean

I grew up watching many Clint Eastwood movies. Among them The Good, The Bad and The Ugly? Greatest spaghetti western of all time.

I've only seen that one with him and Kevin Costner, something with "World" in the title, I think. That and Escape from Alcatraz, one of my FAAAAAVORITE movies!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 12:48 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've only seen that one with him and Kevin Costner, something with "World" in the title, I think. That and Escape from Alcatraz, one of my FAAAAAVORITE movies!!

A perfect world is the one.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 06:37 AM
Kelly_Bean

A perfect world is the one.

Yeah, that movie made me cry man!

But wow..so off topic!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 02:46 PM
akema

I started watching this, but fell asleep. It did have some scenes that made me chuckle.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:06 PM
akema is currently offline Click here to Send akema a Private Message Find more posts by akema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I thought it was a good idea, but not funny at all

Oh, and why the hell does an actor like Travolta always make poor career choices like this?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 08:58 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

this is a recent eastwood film....not too bad.

anyways back to topic - I saw it a while back in the theaters, it wasn't half bad. I expected it to be funnier but they really did use the "A" material in the adverts/trailers for the movie.

Good set of actors but they didn't do their usual characters which was hard for me to deal with. Tim Allen wasn't his usual throw caution to the wind type that he is

Travolta - This dude (in my eyes) is a top A-list actor, and in this movie he didn't pull off this. Just a usual run of the mill acting from all 4 dudes.

Discos - overall 6/10.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 04:17 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote