KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » James Bond vs Jason Bourne

James Bond vs Jason Bourne
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
007 17 65.38%
JB 9 34.62%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: skywalker833

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

Which of these two, lethal agents would win in:
-a gunfight
-hand-to-hand

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 11:53 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

No doubt Bourne. He has been trained to use everything as a potential weapon. Bond's good with guns too but Bourne is better smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 11:57 PM
Hybris is currently offline Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Wag

I think it would be a well fought battle between the too. Bond and Bourne are both excellent fighters when it come to hand-to-hand combat. I think Bond has Bourne beat in a gun fight though.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:55 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I heard there is some sick H2H in Quantum of Solace so let's wait.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:40 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Bourne movies overall IMO are boring.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:02 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bourne movies overall IMO are boring.

yeah I agree actually. they seem like they could be tv shows with the stupid fast editing and shaky cams... except for the car chases that is

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 10:41 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Car chases are no exception. Boring as well. Who wants to see a dude ride around in a stolen beat-up taxi. I'll take Bond w/ the Aston Martin DBS V12 over Bourne's automobile of choice anyday.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 01:33 AM
Mr Parker

Guns? got to give the edge to Bond.
hand to hand combat? Bourne wins this one.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 08:15 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazingBarrells

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Car chases are no exception. Boring as well. Who wants to see a dude ride around in a stolen beat-up taxi. I'll take Bond w/ the Aston Martin DBS V12 over Bourne's automobile of choice anyday.

I didn't find the car chases in the Bourne films boring, not in the slightest....but thats not to say i dislike the bond chases either. if a car chase is sweet then its sweet. but back to the topic at hand.....

GF- Bond.
H2H- Bond.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 05:58 AM
BlazingBarrells is currently offline Click here to Send BlazingBarrells a Private Message Find more posts by BlazingBarrells Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I think of it like this:

If it were a cage match, I'd pick Bourne every day of the week. But, knowing that, if I had to pick one of the two to save the day, kill the villain, and stop the plot, I'd go with Bond.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 04:49 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Gunfight - Bond
Hand to Hand - Bourne

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:13 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Bourne seems metahuman. Bourne wins.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 06:17 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I'd say Bourne because he is practically a super human and specially trained.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 02:41 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

They are the same character. This is nothing more than a battle of coolness. Who is the cooler badass? I'd say Craig takes that one easily.

Seriously, there is nothing else to argue becuase they are the exact same characters, except i dont know that Bourne can fly planes and Bond heads up cases that involve the fate of entire countries and sometimes the world, so, obviously he is cool enough to get those first class cases.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 12:45 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Jason Bourne, in a one sided fight. He'd turn Bond's head into a living speedbag.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:02 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wavemaninawe

A few months ago I would have said Bourne hands down, but Craig has seriously cranked up Bond's fighting game. Unlike the previous incarnations who tended to rely on plot device, Craig-Bond is pretty even with Bourne in gun-skill, brains and H2H (the apartment fight in QS is sick...).

Bourne has marginally better odds with his meta-human damage soak and mad stealth skills (ambush) but whoever lives will be crawling away from this fight.

I'd say 50/50.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 07:20 AM
Wavemaninawe is currently offline Click here to Send Wavemaninawe a Private Message Find more posts by Wavemaninawe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Gunfight is a toss up. h2h is Bourne winning via curbstomp. Bond was impressive in QOS, but he wasn't Bourne-impressive.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:55 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

yeah, i agree. I do like bond more though. he is just awesome.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 02:01 AM
mastagambit
king of thieves

gunfight: Bond
He has precise aiming,and is quite deadly with any sort of weapon,plus he knows how to use his environment to his advantage,pretty much like Jackie Chan.

Hand to hand:Bourne
That guy will kick arse real good,some deadly fist combos and such.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 09:42 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Balek
Editor

Gunfight - Bond
Hand to Hand - Bourne

Sig and avatar by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 03:00 AM
Darth Balek is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Balek a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Balek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote