KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales of Ralennia (RP Thread)

Tales of Ralennia (RP Thread)
Started by: JaccArlington

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Tales of Ralennia (RP Thread)

The council's reign of terror has stretched beyond the reach of mortal comprehension. Vincent Kinneas sat on a large boulder in the Westerland Forest, his guns lying on the ground next to him. A large chipmunk ran past, rustling up the leaves on the autumn ground as it ran past. At least they don't control you, little friend. He stood, the wind rustling through his hair as he closed his eyes. Rika... I'll save you. I promise. He picked up his guns, holstering them at his side and wandering back to the cave entrance a few miles out. He'd set up temporary shelter there for himself now that the Council had set up its little hunt for him. He shook his head. Why did they want Rika? She didn't ever do anything to anyone! Even association with me shouldn't be cause for apprehension of her... She wasn't involved in the movement! He walked off, storming off toward the far side of the woods and up a hill, heading for a cliff. He wasn't sure who was doing it, but he had the eerie suspicion that he was being followed. He suddenly took off running, his hair flying out behind him as he made his way for the cliff's edge. As he reached it, he turned, drawing both guns and aiming one to his far left, one to his far right, unsure which direction they might come from. "Show yourself! Stand and fight, rather than hiding behind your cowardice!"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:02 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Your weapons or useless here," Elijah said walking towards Vincent with his sword resting gently by his side in its sheath. His clothes were torn and blood dripped from his mouth. "I am not with the Council as I suspect is the case with you."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:09 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Not with the Council? It's a chance I have to take... He holstered his guns, wondering just what had happened to this stranger. "You... look as though you have been through Hell. Care to elaborate on that?" He kept his hands at his sides, readyfor a quick-draw if he needed to make one. "I am not with The Council. Nor do I intend to aide anyone they hold close." He stepped forward, though only slightly. Rule one of combat in Ralennia was to keep your distance as much as possible until you were positive the other could be trusted. Rule two was to kill those who could not be. He stifled a laugh, remembering the way he had made the rules as a child so that he had a way to keep himself alive against the Council's reign of terror. "I am..." He paused. If it was a trap, this person was with the Council, his name would set off warning bells. "Kinneas. That is all I can say for now of myself. These are troubled times, as I'm sure you are fully aware. You'll have to forgive my cautious behaviour, however, I am unaware of whether or not I may trust anyone at this point."

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:18 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Christian gently pushed his way through the crowd on the city street. His target was twenty paces ahead of him. The target turned and Christian followed. Christian had been checking the records on his target. Apparently he was a member of the resistance and posed a threat to The Council. The target went into a building but Christian would arouse suspicion if he went in directly.

Christian went into the alley and lifted himself onto a crate. He jumped up and grabbed onto the ledge. The building had no roof, and had poles that stuck out half way out of the ledge. Christian jumped onto the first pole then the second. His target continued to walk under the poles, unaware of the assassin. Christian leaped onto the third one, but it snapped suddenly. Christian fell quickly to the ground and recovered his balance.

The target had already started to run and Christian chased after him. Christian was considerably faster than the target in chain armor. He jumped onto the back of the target and stuck his hidden dagger into the side of his neck. Christian looked up to see the targets guards staring right at him.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:18 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"I was traveling with a group when soldiers from the Council ambushed us. I was the only survivor." Elijah answered Vincent. His gaze lowered to see that Vincent was ready to fire just incase. Elijah turned his gaze. "I am Elijah..."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:21 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

Gizmo was standing next to his assignment. a kingpin of buisness for the council an important man who was one of the trickiest traders of the bunch, and gizmo had been assigned to guard the man. the man was silent and boring and gizmo was glad for the lack of being told to end life.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:36 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
"I was traveling with a group when soldiers from the Council ambushed us. I was the only survivor." Elijah answered Vincent. His gaze lowered to see that Vincent was ready to fire just incase. Elijah turned his gaze. "I am Elijah..."

He was skeptical of the story. "Elijah, eh?" He pulled a remote console from his pocket, pressing a few buttons to run a quick search of his database. After a moment, he pocketed it and walked over to the newcomer. "Let's get you somewhere to clean you up, soldier. You're away from the enemy now." He led the way down the hill, now wishing that he'd managed to get a hideout set up ages ago rather than having to resort to that drab old cave. No matter... He would have to make do with the bit of shelter he had to offer.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:41 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix looked across the low rolling snow covered plains below him. "Beutiful-" He whispered. The slight breeze drownding out the noise. He was standing atop a hill looking down into the pristene sparkling valley below. His breath came out in clouds of vapor. He was alone. Then he spotted someone approaching.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:48 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurosaki ichigo
Urahara's my Betch

Dogma lifted her dagger from the mans chest. The blood stained the knife with a dark red. Dogma paid close attention to the small details. She was ordered to thin the resistance a bit so she and a few of the councils token fighters accompanied her on the slaughter run. " Mam, we have a live one for questioning if your interested." The knight said to her as she was regaining balance while standing up. Dogma replied with a disdainful smile "Well I'm sure I can get something out of the worm." With that she walked towards the badly bloody tattered barley conscious man. After she said the regular procedure questions she had one final ponder to the man. She looked the man in the eyes as she unsheathed her knife "By any chance are there any other camps or resistances that you know of?" the man smiled at her with blood his blood full mouth. 'Why in the world would I betray my brothers." Dogma smiled that same smile. She brought the knife closer to the man, he start sweating profusely. "Listen, we are gonna find your friends one way or another. It will make it much easier for us and you if you just tell us what you know." She said with great charm. He stayed dogmatic for a second but quickly swayed. he turned his head to Dogma " Fine, all I know is a man escaped when you where attacking. I don't know his name or anything, just that he managed to fight off a few of your men and escape." Dog smiled at the man, leaned down and kissed his lips in a mockingly fashion . "Thanks, I have no further use for him, Kill him please." The man Squirmed and cursed but the blade was thrusted in his heart ending his life. She pondered on the thought of someone escaping and thought this to be unacceptable. Dogma ordered the rest of the men to retire back to the council besides a few selected. " This man will run to help and will lead us to more of the rebels, lets move out!"

WOOT FOR FAN GIRLS!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:52 AM
Kurosaki ichigo is currently offline Click here to Send Kurosaki ichigo a Private Message Find more posts by Kurosaki ichigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix made his way over to his air-ship being tailed. A footsoldier approached from the air-ship. "Captain, our scout teams have found nothing but the remains of a rebel base in the southern quadrant."

"Really, westerlands is our next port of call but, first, the council buildings.

After ten minutes the air-ship rose and headed off at a modest pace for the council buildings. It was a long trip and Vrix retired to his cabin. Removing his frozen armour and changing into more comfortable clothing. He relaxed into his cot, knowing his tail had crept aboard. Not that it mattered. He slept.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 01:15 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Christian was already halfway out of the room when the guards had started to chase after him. He wasn't trained to take on more than three opponents and there were six guards. Christian was sprinting through the crowds pushing people left and right. A big man suddenly stepped in his way and Christian ran straight into him. They both fell to the ground, allowing the guards to catch up.

A guard raised his scimitar into the air, and Chris shoved his dagger into his shin. He fell to the ground screaming. Chris popped up and continued to run down the street. He jumped up to a ledge of a small building, trying into lose the guards. Chris jumped from rooftop to roof top with the gap between the guards growing.

He jumped off of the building he was on, right onto a guard. Chris stabbed the dagger into the guards heart. He turned to see a guard jumping off of the same building right to Chris. Chris reacted quickly, pulling out his short sword and sticking it out in front of him. The guard jumped right into it.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 01:18 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

gizmo and the buisnessman headed toward s the building where the exectutive meeting was being held (i cannot remember where i was going with this 0-o)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 01:29 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Ichigo weaved threw the trees running as fast as he could. The excitement had only lasted a few moments, before he realized that there were far too many for him to take on by himself. He stopped in his tracks and wrapped his arms around the tree. He quickly began to scoot himself onto the tree. Before long relaxing on the branch as the men kept running forward. He heard them splitting up in confusion. He chuckled in his head. Man i really need to find a crew. Ichigo leaped down from the tree and searched around to make sure the men were gone. But one had stayed and ran behind Ichigo with a dagger. He quickly dodged the attempt for a attack and swept his feet under the men. But resulted in a punch in the face. Ichigo quickly got up cleaning himself off and tackled the man into a tree knocking him out.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:20 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The air-ship burst through the clouds over the Westerlands, he spotted a clearing in a grassy plain and ordered the ship down. During the five hour trip he had arrived at the council during the night, inquired about Rika. After getting some new intel on the rebel's location and a high level prisoner transfer, exchanging their, captured during the night, follower for someone more valuble, they set out again on their route. "My lord, we are about to touch down." A soldier said.

Jacen 'Vrix' Sion nodded. "Very well. Send out scout teams, report back here when you find something." It was early morning and the sun was yet to brighten the sky.

"My lord." The soldier bowed and moved away.

Several minutes later Sion was walking down to the prisoner holding area of the air-ship. His boots echoed in the pristene hallways. He stepped through the doorway and a guard saluted. He walked up to their very special prisoner. "How is with you, my lady Rika," He bowed at her. His face was covered by a visor and helmet.

Rika didnt move from her cot looking up through the transparient metal wall looking up at the stars...... TBC

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:09 PM
Kurosaki ichigo
Urahara's my Betch

Dogma and her men journey the land but found nothing. Supplies where decreasing, and the food was depleting as well. The rest of their wear were either damaged or ruined completely, plus it would be good to get some warm food and sleep in a nice comfortable inn. Dogma rounded the few men that stayed with her and explained that they needed to get to a city to restock and rest. After a few hours of traveling they came across a vibrant city state full of people.

As she and her men walked through the long courts searching for the markets she caught a glimpse of a man that seemed to be running. "Hmmm he looks like one of our men." She remarked. Just like that the man was out of sight and not far behind he was being chased. Dogma new it was one of the councils men and had to aid her brother. "Men follow me!" She demanded and then took off in the direction of the man trying to lose the guards.

WOOT FOR FAN GIRLS!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:41 PM
Kurosaki ichigo is currently offline Click here to Send Kurosaki ichigo a Private Message Find more posts by Kurosaki ichigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

Gismo's charge entered the building leaving him behind. he wasnt permitted to be inside the building. so his job for the day was over. the man was delivered earlier than he was supposed to so gizmo decided a nice quiet walk through the city would do him some good

he walked east towards the outer edge of the city where the slums were. the criminals, the spies, everyone who despised the council was here. gizmo did well to conceal the badge he wore that told people he worked as a council gunner. a shop to the left with a sign that said "Bennies!" was his target. he entered the building the ring of the door loud and apparent in the lonesome shop. "whose there?" came a gruff voice in the back "just me bennie" gizmo said "ahh gizz, good to see you, you got enough to pay for that gun arm upgrade?"

gizmo took out a small cellphone like object and turned it on. a projecto screen appeared in front of him. he tapped a few buttons. "almost, i have to keep my 3,000 set aside for emergancies. so i can almost buy it." bennie laughed "i dont see why you just build one yourself." gizmo laughed back "because your the best bennie!." it put a smile on the mans face

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:27 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

One of the scout teams entered the city later that day. After giving orders to the cities garrison commander they left.

The commander looked up at the cities main towers and then sent two squads down into the lowers city and entertainment district apiece. The squads already in the market area reported in. "Sir, we have a suspect. A lone individual." There was a pause. "Although I believe there my be more of these suspects about the city."

"Excellent. Lord Sion will be pleased." The commander smiled. "Capture them. Alive if you can. We will need to interrogate them of course."

"Of course commander. Squad ten, out."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:47 PM
Shinde Imasu
RAWR!

The rustle of the leaves awoke Tanaka from his peaceful slumber. Opening one eye, he noticed the sky was as black as the ace of spades. It would soon rain, and if he didn't seek proper shelter soon, he would be soaked. Pushing his weight up from the tree trunk, he slowly began to walk toward the closest civilization he knew of, his hands buried deep in the pockets of his jacket. His backpack, slumped over one shoulder, contained his prized weapons, a pair of twin arm blades that would strap to his forearms, and a few other essential provisions. He had heard rumours of a stirring in The Council to move against The Resistance, and began formulating plans on how to assist his allies in The Resistance. Eventually, for his own safety, he would have to seek permanent residence with The Resistance, but for now, he was content to wander as a nomad, and only assist when it was absoultely necessary. He walked on.

This is how it hurts when I pretend I don't feel any pain ... This is how I disappear when I throw myself away

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:16 PM
Shinde Imasu is currently offline Click here to Send Shinde Imasu a Private Message Find more posts by Shinde Imasu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Christian tugged on the shortsword stuck in the guards chest but was unable to get it. The other guards had caught up again and started to jump off the rooftop and surrounding him. His only real offensive weapon was stuck inside the chest of a dead man. He had 2 throwing daggers, but he could only get one off in time before the other guards charged.

Christian grinned. "Maybe we can settle something by just talking?" The guards ignored him and stepped closer to him. Christian quickly pulled out his throwing dagger and threw it towards the only guard to his right. It didn't pierce his armor, but he looked down to look what happened. Right as he looked back up Christian kicked him in the face and took his longsword.

The other guards put their swords away and pulled out small handguns.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:59 PM
Kurosaki ichigo
Urahara's my Betch

Dogma and her team came across the thief/assassin whom looked like he was surrounded with unfair odds. Dogma watched the mans actions and came just in time to see the man get kicked and the other man steal his weapon. Just as the other guards relinquished their swords and started to unsheathe their guns, Dogma rushed in and took the men by surprise.

Two of Dogmas men disarmed a guard each as did Dogma her self. " Impressive brother, you did not give up at all. Not even when they had you surrounded and out numbered." Dogmas men started looking hostel towards the guards. "Mam, what should we do with the dead weight?" Dogma turned to her companion "Nothing, they are not our enemies, they are our friends here. let him do with them as he pleases."

Dogma looked at the Thief. " I am Dogma Centarion of the council, these are my men. And you are?"

WOOT FOR FAN GIRLS!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:17 PM