KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best Final Fantasy VII Villain

Best Final Fantasy VII Villain
Started by: Shin_Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Best Final Fantasy VII Villain

Who would you say is the best antagonist of the FF7 and its compilation?

I except a bunch of Sephiroth votes though i (obviously) disagree but trya nd think outside the box here people. What about Hojo? Weis? Genesis? (he's a villain to an extent. just a tragic one)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 06:42 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sephiroth, you Sephiroth loather.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 11:42 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Between Hojo and Seph IMO. Weiss was gay, and I don't know much about Genesis.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:20 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well there are other FF7 villains. i was just listing some names.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:41 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Septh and those two guy's who follow you for a while, oh now what are they called, I have forgot there names argh. This will drive me insane.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are they in the first game, the movie, what?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:58 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Guard Scorpion (first boss) is the most uber FF villain.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 06:11 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Septh and those two guy's who follow you for a while, oh now what are they called, I have forgot there names argh. This will drive me insane.

Your thinking of Reno and Rude of The Turks. They were cool, though i wouldn't say they were the best. I would say Hojo just because he was the most ****ed up

I will live Forever

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 11:28 PM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

reno and rude were the funniest laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 01:19 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Were they gay?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 01:34 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 01:47 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No SV, Reno likes Elena and Rude likes Tifa(Fvck you Rude).

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 08:23 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

*bewbfux Tifa* ohhhhhhhhhhh baby!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 08:00 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_gear
*bewbfux Tifa* ohhhhhhhhhhh baby!
Sheeeit...Reno is more your type.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 01:36 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No SV, Reno likes Elena and Rude likes Tifa(Fvck you Rude).

Reno just liked Elena because he knew he had more a shot on her and knew he couldn't handle Tifa.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 04:05 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Jenova, she and Sephiroth's minds became one before the start of FFVII, so you might say she's to blame for his.....ambition. Besides she's the essence that makes people go all superman

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:30 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Remindme
Jenova, she and Sephiroth's minds became one before the start of FFVII, so you might say she's to blame for his.....ambition. Besides she's the essence that makes people go all superman

No you're thinking steroids.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:06 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by ESB -1138
No you're thinking steroids.
meh details...who need them..

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:43 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Sephiroth, and Jenova.

The most annoying villains were people from Shinra, like Scarlet, Hojo, and all those flunkies. Rufus, Reno, and Rude weren't too bad, but everyone else was stupid as f*ck.

Yuffie deserves to be labeled as a villain, I hate her so much. And when she f*cks around with the team, man, that part in the game sucks so much.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 07:49 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

The Ultima weapong, along with the Ruby weapon and Emerald weapon. They drove me nuts....

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 03:18 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote