KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Contest for "POTC Continued" thread

Contest for "POTC Continued" thread
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Contest for "POTC Continued" thread

Okay,
As most of you, or I hope most of you know, Elizabeth has once again found herself in a life-changing situation....inspired of course by my own pregnancy. I'm not going to torture her for a full 9 months, though, so I need some audience participation.

Step 1: Read POTC Continued
Step 2: Reply and tell me how hilarious it is so my self-esteem will increase
Step 3: This is the important step. PM me and tell me two things:
Boy or Girl
Name of Said Boy or Girl

Elizabeth will have her baby probably next month...wow 9 months goes by quickly in the pirate world. So I will pick the sex of the baby based off the PMs and pick the name I like best and insert the winner into the story. Cheers!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:29 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

awww Willo how r u doing in ur pregnancy BTW? Has the nausea come and come yet? How far along r u?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 10:50 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

No nausea whatsoever! I'm in my 5th month now...so excited! A week from today I'll be able to tell you ladies if I'm having a son or a daughter. Thanks for asking.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:37 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

YAY!!!!

cant wait Willo...is this ur first????

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:40 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yep, first baby ever and my husband and I are soooo excited. I'll keep you posted.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:49 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

aww...then i congratulate you even morebig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:49 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

AWE you have to tell us when you find out!!!! that's just amazing...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:08 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

So you're spelling aw AWE now? Lol. Thanks.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:22 AM
katelovespirate

haha i didnt even notice that... now that you mention it, do you think they were going for "Awe, Cute!" or "Shock and Awe!"

I was going for the long squealy girly "awe!" of excitement in my previous post. lol.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:15 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

eek! KMC is having a baby! hehe!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:13 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

wheeeeeebig grin

okay..that was pointless....but thats my word of the weekbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:23 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IheartPocky
eek! KMC is having a baby! hehe!!

Lmao! laughing I don't know why that made me laugh so hard!! lol

YAY Willo!!! yes u have to tell us Aunties if we're having a niece or a nephew as soon as u find out!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:28 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Yes! If it's a Jack or Lizzie! Or Johnny or Keira wink hehe

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:32 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

ha ha, I've been thinking of ways to be creative with whether I'm having a boy or a girl and thought "pirate" or "wench," but that's just a little too sexist for me and plus Lizzie is the best pirate around, so I guess I will go by a Jack or a Liz. ha ha. Thanks! The 20th is when I get my sonogram.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:34 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

*looks at Willo...nods...and pretends she knows what that means*

im assuming thats when you find out????......

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:40 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(nods and hands trampslady a cookie) Yes, the 20th is when I'll find out.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:16 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

YAY COOKIE!!!

I love you Willobig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 07:40 PM
potcfan2003

Congradualtions!!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 10:50 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Hey cool girl, all this I've just been reading has made my heart overflow--I'm the Tia with the happy tears streaming down my cheeks. I'm really proud of you. This child is goin' be both beautiful/handsome and smart.

Thanks so much for sharing this with all the happy piratistas, Miz WilloftheWisp.

Babychild WilloftheWisp first pm: Hello little darling--gosh you have a special Mom!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 04:26 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

You're so sweet, tex!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 12:40 PM