KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 1: Bizzaro

Season 7 Episode 1: Bizzaro
Started by: TheCollegeBalla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Bizzaro

Is the title for episode 1 of season 7, its on k-site

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:46 PM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Yay, another one hour complete story clean up job. In this episode Bizarro will die, Chloe and Lana live, and Lex is cleared of all charges leaving everything back to normal in Smallville again.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 01:49 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Just another day in Smallville.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:17 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

yep

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 03:39 PM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I have a feeling Astrofan is probably right. But I'm hopeing they at least keep Lana dead or out of the picture for at least half a season. Chloe will wake up and be totally fine. Maybe she'll get some practice useing her powers. Green arrow scientists can analyse her tears to see what else she can do with them. Clark battles Bizarro with a little help from Lionel. Meanwhile Oliver Queen's people interrogate Lex as to how and why he killed Lana, and slowly graduate to questions about 33.1 and Ares. Lex's people find out it's not really the police that have Lex captive. They bust in and try to sneak him out at the last minute. A battle ensues. While all the caos is going on Bizarro has knocked out Clark and is now posing as him (of course LOL) Bizarro shows up at the place Lex is being held and whisks Lex away. Together they begin a secret underground plan to rule the world. Lex's projects continue, only even more underground than before. One of the projects may very well be Lana. Lex may have had a tracking device implanted inside her at around the same time he injected her with hormones. He may have used this tracking device to find her and experiment on her as revenge. Or interrogate her as to what she told Lionel. Although I don't think I wan't Lana kidnapped and experimented on again. She's been a victim for too long. She needs to fight or die. But not be a victim and not be rescued by Clark at the last minute.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 08:27 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to see Clark finally fly & beat the sh*t out of Bizarro.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:48 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Season 7 premiere

Smallville season 7 premiers on 27th of september 2007. I cant wait big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 07:04 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

When I saw "season 7 premiere" I immediately though of Scrubs, not some terrible show.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 07:06 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Both Smallville and Scrubs, are awesome shows.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:34 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Wish you had put this in the Bizzaro thread.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:07 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Woooo !

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:44 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

First promo pic of Supergirl thnx to K-site

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 10:59 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Thanks JP, but does anybody else have a bad feeling about this Supergirl?

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Jul 21st, 2007 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 01:51 AM
wuTa

Yea, I hear that. She looks like Lois's little sister.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 05:48 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I think she's going to be fine.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 08:25 PM
fostagangsta
Sylar

Damn super girls hot

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:51 PM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice boobs....I mean...uhhh...she'll do fine as Supergirl. *wipes off sweat from head* big grin

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 11:18 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

lol

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 05:31 AM
HannibalBarca

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
Yay, another one hour complete story clean up job. In this episode Bizarro will die, Chloe and Lana live, and Lex is cleared of all charges leaving everything back to normal in Smallville again.

Yep, I'd say you're about spot on in you assessment, a shame really because smallville has some great moments and storylines. Lana is definitely alive and well, carted off in that white van that oh so inconspicuously drove by her truck before it exploded, ah well.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 07:32 PM
HannibalBarca is currently offline Click here to Send HannibalBarca a Private Message Find more posts by HannibalBarca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I heard she's going to be important character this season.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:11 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote