KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team Ninja (Mortal Kombat) vs Team Ninja (Dead or Alive)

Team Ninja (Mortal Kombat) vs Team Ninja (Dead or Alive)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Team Ninja (Mortal Kombat) vs Team Ninja (Dead or Alive)

Uh-oh. Looks like there is no arena big enough for this slugfest.

From the Mortal Kombat side, we got Subzero the Younger (MK3 costume), Scorpion, Kitana and Mileena.

Representing Dead or Alive, we got Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Kasumi and Ayane.

A clash of the ninjas. This will be very interesting to watch.

Oh, and anything goes. If it's in DOA, be it in-game or cinema, I'll allow it.

And don't think that Ayane's Tritower Destroyer Ninpo would cut it either. big grin

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 01:54 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Team DOA

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 02:01 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

I thought Scorpion was the only actual Ninjas while the others were assassins

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 02:06 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kitana and Mileena get WTFpwndspeedblitzed by Kasumi and Ayane.

Depending on what Hayabusa gets in this fight, the battle between the male ninjas can go either way.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 02:11 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cale_Daziel

Eh, I like the characters on team MK more...

BUT, I think team DOA wins it.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 02:11 AM
Cale_Daziel is currently offline Click here to Send Cale_Daziel a Private Message Find more posts by Cale_Daziel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Kitana and Mileena get WTFpwndspeedblitzed by Kasumi and Ayane.

Depending on what Hayabusa gets in this fight, the battle between the male ninjas can go either way.

You forgot that Kitana is 10,000 years old (Mileena is younger but still) and therefore the experience in fighting is in their favor?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 02:15 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, bet that won't make them win. wink

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 02:22 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Definetly. Experience gives you nothing but. Oh i may have seen this before. So how do i not get wtfpwn by this situation. As they are getting wtfpwn by Team Ninja from Doa.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 03:22 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

Ayane crushes sub zero's head w/ her massive breasts

it's true, she would

~the head crushing hand of judgement

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 05:42 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

DOA, but Scorp and Sub, do some serious damage.
There are better ninja like warriors in MK then Kitana and Mileena. If you were to put some of those better ninja like fighters in, MK would win, it would almost be easy.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:10 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
DOA, but Scorp and Sub, do some serious damage.
There are better ninja like warriors in MK then Kitana and Mileena. If you were to put some of those better ninja like fighters in, MK would win, it would almost be easy.

Hmm...okay, I'm replacing Kitana and Mileena with Subzero the Elder/Classic Subzero and Reptile.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:47 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

It's better but I was thinkin Noob, Smoke, Sector, Rain, and that other red one, but I can't think of his name.

Or keep Reptile, and take out the weaker Sub and put in another ninja.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 01:05 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

MK stomps.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:59 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by Your G.O.D
It's better but I was thinkin Noob, Smoke, Sector, Rain, and that other red one, but I can't think of his name.

Or keep Reptile, and take out the weaker Sub and put in another ninja.

The red one, you mean Ermac?

Now as for what I think about the fight:

MK male ninjas>DOA ninjas>MK female ninjas.

That's how I see it.

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Nov 19th, 2007 at 04:51 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 04:48 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i think so..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 04:51 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

MK Ninjas. Ermac pwns.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:16 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Ryubusa would own any ninja in this MKuniverse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 08:26 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
Ryubusa would own any ninja in this MKuniverse.
lol..

Don't put Smoke in there at least. He has a move in the game where he blows up Earth (and I think he takes himself with his opponent[s]).

MK is wierd like that.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:10 PM