KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Venom Trivias

Venom Trivias
Started by: davidguttermans

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
davidguttermans

Venom Trivias

Tom Hardy describes Venom as a tragic clown: "There's something funny about the circumstances of having a tragic gift. It's a superpower you don't really want, but at the same time, you love it. It makes you feel special. He's both a reluctant hero and an anti-hero."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 07:35 AM
davidguttermans is currently offline Click here to Send davidguttermans a Private Message Find more posts by davidguttermans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davidguttermans

Tom Hardy's son Louis Thomas Hardy is a fan of Venom, and Hardy took the role to please him: "I wanted to do something my son could watch. So I did something where I bite people's heads off." Louis also guided his father on how to appropriately portray Brock/Venom, since Hardy didn't know the character very well.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 07:35 AM
davidguttermans is currently offline Click here to Send davidguttermans a Private Message Find more posts by davidguttermans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davidguttermans

Besides portraying Eddie Brock, Tom Hardy also provided the voice and physical stand-in for several scenes of Venom.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 07:36 AM
davidguttermans

Jameson, the astronaut who survived the crash in the opening sequence, is the son of J. Jonah Jameson, editor of the Daily Bugle and a public critic of Spider-Man.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 07:36 AM