KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kazuya Mishima vs. Demitri Maximov

Kazuya Mishima vs. Demitri Maximov
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kazuya Mishima vs. Demitri Maximov

BATTLE OF THE HAIR! WHO WINS THE FIGHT, AND WHO WEARS THE HAIR BETTER!?
(please log in to view the image)

vs.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 01:21 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one likes my thread? sad

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:07 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a draw

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:23 AM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by espiemerl
It's a draw
I disagree.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:34 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kazuya's hair is greater as it's completely black, whereas Demetri's looks gay and awkward. Plus Kazuya at full power would simply take the queer out of existence.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:44 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_gear
Kazuya's hair is greater as it's completely black, whereas Demetri's looks gay and awkward. Plus Kazuya at full power would simply take the queer out of existence.
Lol no. Demitri wears the hair better. Demitri survives highly focused dimension ripping attacks, whereas Kaz gets killed by lava.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:45 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kazuya will lose. but he's way cooler in all respects.

by the way, i wonder what midnightbliss Kazuya would look like? confused

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:30 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Both are cool, but the D-man is waaaaaay more powerful

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:45 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, he's that more powerful than Kazuya because he defeated human-sized Pyron? M'kay.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 06:10 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terry jumps in and beats them both his heart! mad

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 12:14 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing The f*cked up part is that if the FF guys were writing that's exactly what would happen. They'd start of winning, but Terry would outlast them

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 03:21 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he's also more powerful cause he takes dimension ripping attacks, has Kazuya ever ripped a dimension? He can fly, and can use MAJ1KZ0R! He also has many reality defying attacks, like turning his lower body into a drill to kill enemies. Also, it wasn't human sized Pyron, it was a weakened Pyron. Demitri is cooler. He fvcks Morrigan, Kazuya's wife left him, nuff sed.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 09:17 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, he's also more powerful cause he takes dimension ripping attacks, has Kazuya ever ripped a dimension?
Wtf, this doesn't make a lot of sense....

How does defeating a weakened Pyron count as a feat when we don't know Pyron's power level at that moment, let alone what happened in the fight? My mistake, Demetri absorbed Pyron.

The whole dimension ripping thing is just a durability feat, so I'm to assume this is why Demetri is above Devil...ok.

I mean, it isn't like Demetri wasn't owned by it (as far as I believe it was enough to subdue him) and Devil can't take a vast region out of existence.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:40 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

How does defeating a weakened Pyron count as a feat when we don't know Pyron's power level at that moment, let alone what happened in the fight? My mistake, Demetri absorbed Pyron.

The whole dimension ripping thing is just a durability feat, so I'm to assume this is why Demetri is above Devil...ok.

I mean, it isn't like Demetri wasn't owned by it (as far as I believe it was enough to subdue him) and Devil can't take a vast region out of existence.
1. Never said it did.

2. Yeah, it is a durability feat, show me Kazuya, or even Devil Kazuya, output anywhere near that kind of damage.

3. Demitri was owned by what? The dimension blast? Yeah, he was defeated by it, but he didn't DIE. Also, Demitri is immune to stakes, silver bullets, and crosses, which is notable as they would kill any other vampire in DS. Vast region? Demitri and his whole castle were shot to the human's dimension by the Scalephoton(dimension ripper).

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 09:38 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

And now KMC Gmaes Vs has sunk so low as to depower Darkstalkers to the level of Tekken...

Seriously, Demitri withstood an attack by a frigging actual God, and survived it... He defeated a being of pure energy, and enhanced his own powers by doing so.

He is a vampiric demon lord who can withstand everything that would wipe out normal vampires in a heartbeat.

AND, now Gears, your saying that because a Devil Gene powered kid destroyed a section of forest that Kazzy stands a chance?

Kazuya can't even hope to do comparable damage to a space-time attack that ripped him through one dimension to another.

Durability: Demitri, by a few million times.
Strength: Demitri, his strength is comparable to Pyron's mortal size.
Speed: Demitri, Teleportation, flight, foot speed, attack speed, and any other speed you can think of.
Technique/Skill: Fighting techniques probably go to Kazuya, but Demitri's multiple powers give him the edge in every other respect.
Experience: Demitri, several hundred years old, has been fighting for eons in Makai... Kazuya's 45 years of existance cannot hope to compare.
Powers:Err, Demitri... Being an actual demon from hell, and has had many many centuries to perfect his powers means that anything the Devil Gene can offer Kazuya is a moot point.

Overall: Demitri... The only edgte I can give Kazuya here is fighting technique, and thats a very iffy thing to me, since a martial art doeesn't make a warrior, a warrior. Demitri has had far too long to perfect his fighting style.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:25 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

^lol, no I didn't say that, and your post made me laugh no offense.

Didn't notice the pic until now since I read your posts in a separate window. Do not insult moi again.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:46 AM
Peach
mordrem

This goes for everyone, and I am sick to death of saying it.

If you cannot debate without hostility, namecalling, or bickering, then do no debate.

I am going to start giving out warnings if this keeps up. I am sick to death of this crap. Grow the hell up already, guys. If you can't follow the rules, then you lose your privilege to post.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 01:40 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
And now KMC Gmaes Vs has sunk so low as to depower Darkstalkers to the level of Tekken...

Seriously, Demitri withstood an attack by a frigging actual God, and survived it... He defeated a being of pure energy, and enhanced his own powers by doing so.

He is a vampiric demon lord who can withstand everything that would wipe out normal vampires in a heartbeat.

AND, now Gears, your saying that because a Devil Gene powered kid destroyed a section of forest that Kazzy stands a chance?

Kazuya can't even hope to do comparable damage to a space-time attack that ripped him through one dimension to another.

Speed: Demitri, Teleportation, flight, foot speed, attack speed, and any other speed you can think of.
Technique/Skill: Fighting techniques probably go to Kazuya, but Demitri's multiple powers give him the edge in every other respect.
Experience: Demitri, several hundred years old, has been fighting for eons in Makai... Kazuya's 45 years of existance cannot hope to compare.
Powers:Err, Demitri... Being an actual demon from hell, and has had many many centuries to perfect his powers means that anything the Devil Gene can offer Kazuya is a moot point.

Overall: Demitri... The only edgte I can give Kazuya here is fighting technique, and thats a very iffy thing to me, since a martial art doeesn't make a warrior, a warrior. Demitri has had far too long to perfect his fighting style.
I'm sure you would not say the same about Street Fighter or Soul Calibur since you undeniably like to complain whenever Tekken characters are being discussed, and by that I hope you didn't mean a Darkstalker would not lose to a Tekken character case point: B.B. Hood and Felicia versus Devil Jin = rofl to the max.

Overrated durability (survived an attack that ripped a dimension. Gee, I guess now Bankotsu from DOA would do as much damage to Demitri as godly overrated Belial would since after all, he can rip the fabrics of reality and traverse dimensions. Wait, that would mean he would solo Tekken and Street Fighter smile.) Overrated strength (He's as strong as a human-sized Pyron, lolz). Not so sure on speed..but I'll give that to Demitri since he can teleport. I'm not sure if Devil can. Experience, pfft, yeah. Devil's been existent for centuries and above, and care to show me where it says how old he is/how fast he is since I'd like to know, and excellent point on the powers argument.

"Demitri... Being an actual demon from hell, and has had many many centuries to perfect his powers means that anything the Devil Gene can offer Kazuya is a moot point."

Lolz, this is probably the main reason why I laughed while reading this. This is a lot like the Sephiroth being more powerful than Samus because he's a god and she isn't argument, except Devil himself is....a devil who originated from a hellish environment, and because Demitri has been living for centuries and has been quote on quote "perfecting his powers" explains exactly why he's more powerful than Devil, as in T4 Devil became complete and whole having become completely resurrected and at full power, and made the entire complex around him vanish without a trace.

Your bias is obvious.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 30th, 2007 at 02:13 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 02:07 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

This thread is pointless and retarded. I swear, you gotta be the biggest hater or the biggest fanboy to try and put Kazuya and Demetri on the same level. laughing

I seriously doubt Kaz could survive a Scalephoton, hell he couldn't even take a Soul Eater.

Kaz is still the man!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:19 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Re: Kazuya Mishima vs. Demitri Maximov

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
BATTLE OF THE HAIR! WHO WINS THE FIGHT, AND WHO WEARS THE HAIR BETTER!?

vs.

No contest. Demitri pwns Kazuya. No questions asked. [So don't even try.]

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 07:16 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote