KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team SNK vs Team Ninja

Team SNK vs Team Ninja
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Team SNK vs Team Ninja

Now that King of Fighters has gone 3D, it can rightfully challenge Team Ninja in its entirety.

From Team SNK:

1. Terry Bogard
2. Ryo Sakazaki
3. Iori Yagami
4. Kyo Kusanagi

From Team Ninja:

1. Ryu Hayabusa
2. Hayate
3. Ayane
4. Kasumi

The match is held under DOA tag team rules: if an opponent is KO'ed, the next fighter jumps into the fray. Who wins?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:26 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

going by the unofficial Games 'Versus' Forum Charter, Team Ninja wins this. [Any team with Kyo in it, automatically loses. Hey don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.]

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:59 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team SNK, and this is not even close.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:53 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naruto and friends win.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey fatass, GTFO. smile

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 07:48 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Team SNK, and this is not even close.

Agreed and btw is is close

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:39 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

So basicly this is a 1 on 4 fight?

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 10:03 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Toss in Orochimaru and we have a fight.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 11:29 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

Ill go for Team HOKAGE

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 10:53 AM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Team SNK vs Team Ninja

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Now that King of Fighters has gone 3D, it can rightfully challenge Team Ninja in its entirety.

From Team SNK:

1. Terry Bogard
2. Ryo Sakazaki
3. Iori Yagami
4. Kyo Kusanagi

From Team Ninja:

1. Ryu Hayabusa
2. Hayate
3. Ayane
4. Kasumi

The match is held under DOA tag team rules: if an opponent is KO'ed, the next fighter jumps into the fray. Who wins?
So that individual fights would be as fair as they can be..and this is of course according to Snafu, who's going by DOA tag rules...and assuming they're all blood lusted:

1. Ryo vs. Hayate = Ryo 55%

2. Terry vs. Kasumi = Kasumi 57%

3. Kyo vs. Ayane = Ayane 52 %

4. Iori vs. Hayabusa = Iori 68%

I thought the first three fights would go to the ninjas mostly due to their speed, teleportation, and handy ninpo abilities. Iori's the most powerful out of the team.

All of this is IMO of course.

Edit: Alas...so this would turn into Ryo and Iori vs. Kasumi and Ayane, and I don't think that fight is close...hence why I said earlier this wasn't going to be close.

Still my opinion.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 18th, 2007 at 11:04 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 10:58 AM
Terryc250

Terry > Kasumi, cuz his name is cooler

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:42 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

I see Ryubusa Taking Iroi. But since its hand to hand I dont know. Im putting it 51/49 either way

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:56 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Team SNK wins.

However...Kasumi & Ayane's bouncing around might distract that all-male team.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:19 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Take out Ryo and put in Haomaru and we will have the REAL Team SNK and the REAL winners of this fight.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:13 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Terryc250

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:49 AM
The Cap'n

Originally posted by Terryc250

wha? No offense, but Terry [the name] is as generic as an orange.

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 12:22 AM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote