KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken Masters v.s. Paul Phoenix

Ken Masters v.s. Paul Phoenix
Started by: FortressXRuler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Ken Masters v.s. Paul Phoenix

They sort of look alike, with the blonde hair and fighting outfits. Paul is sort of like an edgier verson of Ken.

No hadouken
No Unblockable attacks

Discuss

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:19 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hmm...IMO it's Ken's fight to win, but Paul can pull it off.

I mean...stalemating 2 Tekken heroes/protagonists is probably off the charts considering the fact he had to overcome the jobber aura.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:25 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

this one is easily goes to ken maybe 8/10
ken is the 10 time U.S martial arts champion and paul has only won t3
ken has beaten ryu in sf2, beaten zangief, beaten t.hawk, beaten vega, has beaten his brother in law guile

Paul got is ass beat by Kuma for goodness sake.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:31 PM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

LOL Paul losing to a bear, that's funny. But why did Heihachi have a 300 pound bear as a pet. Why he is taking too many Alziemers pills is beyond me.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:35 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colonelf40
this one is easily goes to ken maybe 8/10
ken is the 10 time U.S martial arts champion and paul has only won t3
ken has beaten ryu in sf2, beaten zangief, beaten t.hawk, beaten vega, has beaten his brother in law guile

Paul got is ass beat by Kuma for goodness sake.

Nice way of posting Ken's feats while ignoring Paul's for the sake of a low end feat.

- Last time I checked Ken was a 3 time US martial arts champion.
- Give me canon sources stating Ken beat all those guys in SF2

Paul has:

-stalemated with Kazuya Mishima in Tekken
-killed current Kuma's father with his fists in Tekken 2
-stalemated Jin Kazama in Tekken 3
-beat Ogre in Tekken 3

Paul has a good resume. He can definitely bring the fight to Ken if you decide to stop ignoring his accomplishments.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:48 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ken wins

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 12:12 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Ken's feats outclasses SOME of Paul's feats
1. Is a 10 time martial arts tournament champ
2. Beat Ryu inSF2

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 12:44 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Ken's feats outclasses SOME of Paul's feats
2. Beat Ryu inSF2

1. Is not really saying much
2. He has also lost to Ryu, more often than not might I add.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 12:50 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Sorry I got cut off. Let me continue my reasoning 4 statement #2

2. Ken beat Ryu in SF2(who is much stronger than Paul in every way). So I think that Ken pulls the win, despite the fact that Paul will prove to be quite a challenge.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 01:06 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I give Ken the win as well.

It's just that colonel's disrespect of Paul pissed me off a little bit.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 01:11 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Yeah. colonelf40 should go to some anger management program. That whole cursing over some thread thing is really getting on my nerves. Lana should really speak to him.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:43 AM
StyleTime

I REALLY hate saying this but Paul will lose the majority. He is still one of the best Tekken characters and deserves to kill the boss one time.

*Cheers Paul on*

OSU!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:23 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

people, please. ken is a THREE time US champ.

quote:
beat Ryu inSF2

not saying much.

quote:
2. Ken beat Ryu in SF2(who is much stronger than Paul in every way). So I think that Ken pulls the win, despite the fact that Paul will prove to be quite a challenge

I don't think ryu's is stronger than Paul in EVERY way.
Paul can shatter human sized boulder to bits, break down walls for kicks and KO bears without effort. he even beat Ogre who is the God of War.
on top of all that he's got reversals, counters and nasty power. oh and he's got amazing moves at close range and he's got good throws too since he's a judo fighter.
NOt saying Ryu'll lose to Paul (well, actually i am) but Paul's being underestimated to shameful levels. He is the ONLY guy to take down Jin in the whole series and he stalemated Kazzy....both of whom will pwn Ryu in my opinon.

Ken's feats are winning a tourny with unheard, unnamed fighters and taking down school girls. not much accomplishments there. also people seem to be barring Paul's top condition despite his age.

Paul beats Ken. 6/10

*goes and smashes down a wall*
USSU!!!

~The Any-Time-Any-Where-Bring-it-on-Ya Paul-haters! Sado-sama

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:44 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ken still wins.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:47 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hulk Still Rulz mad

~Sado

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:58 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

If Paul and Ken bands together, they will be a force to be reckoned with.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 01:23 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22
The Hulk Still Rulz mad

~Sado

Why... yes. Yes he does.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:20 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Ken Pwns Paul

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:40 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

If Paul can use some of his nasty throws on him, he can probably win. But I still think that Ken wins the majority.

6/10 Ken
4/10 Paul

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:00 PM
Lazy MFer

Ken.

The man has kept a CLOSE rivalry with a guy that can lift boulders, dodge bullets, use the Satsui No Hadou, and obliterate opponents with regular special moves and etc.

While at the same time, running a business, raising a family, and training 2 fighters.

The mans versatile, and if he took to fighting like Ryu, he'd be better then Ryu.

Ken pwns Paul. .

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 07:44 PM
Lazy MFer is currently offline Click here to Send Lazy MFer a Private Message Find more posts by Lazy MFer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote