KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs. Sephiroth WITH A TWIST!

Ganon vs. Sephiroth WITH A TWIST!
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon vs. Sephiroth WITH A TWIST!

It's a game of chess! Happy Dance

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:23 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:26 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Ummmm thats a pretty lame idea... sorry... Sephiroth would CLEARLY win... Ganon is not a genius in ANY way... otherwise he would have had the Triforce of Wisdom instead of power... power is the sign of all those with to much testosterone to make reasonable judgement...

Dont get mad at me cause I have more fan girls than you'll ever have (Im at 2!!!)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:47 AM
IamMongoose is currently offline Click here to Send IamMongoose a Private Message Find more posts by IamMongoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IamMongoose
Ummmm thats a pretty lame idea... sorry... Sephiroth would CLEARLY win... Ganon is not a genius in ANY way... otherwise he would have had the Triforce of Wisdom instead of power... power is the sign of all those with to much testosterone to make reasonable judgement...
So Sephiroth is a genius?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:49 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Never said that... Im just saying Ganon isnt as smart as Sephie... A guy with an IQ of 25 isnt as smart as a guy with an IQ of 50... but they're both still idiots...

Dont get mad at me cause I have more fan girls than you'll ever have (Im at 2!!!)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:54 AM
IamMongoose is currently offline Click here to Send IamMongoose a Private Message Find more posts by IamMongoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon is MUCH smarter than Seph. erm

Wisdom and knowledge are very different things, and he is actually wise, he just values power more.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:55 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ganon is MUCH smarter than Seph. erm

Wisdom and knowledge are very different things, and he is actually wise, he just values power more.
I was going to say he's extremely 'cunning'.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:57 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon's plans are always well formed, and usually work, but in the end bullshiznit PIS takes hold in the form of a flaming gay f@ggot fairy boy with a sword.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:59 AM
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Ummmm I'll relent on this one IF!!! You can give me 3 examples of Ganon doing something that required his brain to think, not his manhood...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:01 AM
Cosmic Cube

Ummmm I'll relent on this one IF!!! You can give me 3 examples of Ganon doing something that required his brain to think, not his manhood...
Making everyone believe that Zant was the source of the Twilight.

Making Zant beleive he was a god.

Stealing the Triforce of Power...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:02 AM
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Well... Im gunna make you give me 1 more... cause 1 and 2 were part of the same plot run... (and Zant was a loony to begin with) and he DID have quite a bit of free time on his hands being trapped in purgatory... The last one was pretty good tho

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:06 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Fooling the entire kindom to trust him, to kill the king, and steal Triforce, and kept it imprisoned for seven years by having all the sages imprisoned or sealed off, so he would have no threat to his power.

2. Manipulating Link to open the Door of Time with the stones.

3. Using Zant as a means to extend his conquest, and using him as a connection to the physical realm.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:06 AM
Cosmic Cube

Well... Im gunna make you give me 1 more... cause 1 and 2 were part of the same plot run... (and Zant was a loony to begin with) and he DID have quite a bit of free time on his hands being trapped in purgatory... The last one was pretty good tho
Convincing the King of Hyrule to knight him.

Convincing the people of Hyrule that Agahnim was their savior.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:09 AM
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Okay... good enuf... I declare it a tie if only for the sole reason that Sephie as seen below would hurt me...

Attachment: n729356783_253415_8756.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:14 AM
Cosmic Cube

Okay... good enuf... I declare it a tie if only for the sole reason that Sephie as seen below would hurt me...
Wow. That guy looks like a real homo.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:15 AM
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Its called an anime convention... do you know how much tensor bandages there were at that thing? If you dont catch my drift... your too young to understand

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:16 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

That dude looked like a chick. Ganon's intellect is far superior to Seph's.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:21 AM
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUSLY RIDICULOUS!!! bLEAH!!! SEPHIROTH WOULD WIN!!! I HAVE MORE CRAZY COSPLAYERS THAT WOULD TOTALLY AGREE WITH ME TOOOOOOO! Anywho... enuf with the capslocks... Sephiroth lead an evil organization... and he DIDNT get owned by a kid who still believes in fairies and a pretty princess... he got gang beaten by a guy with a huge sword and his mean old comrades... Besides... if Sephiroth was close to losing... he could just hit Ganon with an energy blast and make him go all piggy and stupid

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:30 AM
Cosmic Cube

YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUSLY RIDICULOUS!!! bLEAH!!! SEPHIROTH WOULD WIN!!! I HAVE MORE CRAZY COSPLAYERS THAT WOULD TOTALLY AGREE WITH ME TOOOOOOO! Anywho... enuf with the capslocks... Sephiroth lead an evil organization... and he DIDNT get owned by a kid who still believes in fairies and a pretty princess... he got gang beaten by a guy with a huge sword and his mean old comrades... Besides... if Sephiroth was close to losing... he could just hit Ganon with an energy blast and make him go all piggy and stupid
Well, where that kid lives, there are fairies and pretty princesses. And evil destroying swords that Ganon can't quite stand up to.

That would be cheating, and he would be disqualified.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:33 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon would demolish Seph in a fight. Seph headed no evil organization.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:34 AM