KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron takes on the aspect gauntlet!

Pyron takes on the aspect gauntlet!
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Pyron takes on the aspect gauntlet!

Since I am against soul reaping battles and that reduced the capability of Kain and Jedah in my previous thread vastly, I decided to bring in more 'muscles'

Pyron 20% takes on the aspect, but not all at once. To keep this fair, I took in consideration what had been brought up in my previous thread and ranked the aspects from weakest to strongest. Of course, I did some research along with it.

(please log in to view the image)

This is Pyron 20% in the battle against the aspects. Shall he make it?

1st: Ysera

2nd: Alexstraza

3rd: Neltharion

4th: Malygos

5th: Nozdormu

I know most of my threads have sucked in the past. But the more I fail, the more I learn and the closer I get to succeed at some point big grin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 10:19 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Re: Pyron takes on the aspect gauntlet!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Since I am against soul reaping battles and that reduced the capability of Kain and Jedah in my previous thread vastly, I decided to bring in more 'muscles'

Pyron 20% takes on the aspect, but not all at once. To keep this fair, I took in consideration what had been brought up in my previous thread and ranked the aspects from weakest to strongest. Of course, I did some research along with it.

This is Pyron 20% in the battle against the aspects. Shall he make it?

1st: Ysera

2nd: Alexstraza

3rd: Neltharion

4th: Malygos

5th: Nozdormu

I know most of my threads have sucked in the past. But the more I fail, the more I learn and the closer I get to succeed at some point big grin

He beats Ysera and Alexstraza.. Neltharion if he doesn't have the Demon Soul consumed.. he doesn't get further..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 11:12 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Pyron belongs in the marvel universe

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 11:34 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Csdabest
Pyron belongs in the marvel universe

I'm quite certain he belongs to Darkstalkers..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 11:42 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Isnt Darkstalkers capcom...not marvel

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 11:50 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it is. I hate it when people put Pyron against characters I know jack diddly about. Also, why only 20%? I'll tell you why, cause at 100% he'd take them all, AT ONCE! Happy Dance

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:02 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah, it is. I hate it when people put Pyron against characters I know jack diddly about. Also, why only 20%? I'll tell you why, cause at 100% he'd take them all, AT ONCE! Happy Dance

no at 100% he would lose to Nozmordu quite easily thats for sure

also where do you get that from? infact at 100% whtat feats does he show that are greater than the 20% version? also what is the 20% version? the smaller one? its confusing because ive heard you say the smaller one is exacltey the same just smaller and still has the same strength before.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:07 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I did not make a Pyron thread for your sake, V2D stick out tongue I took 20% Pyron, not because I wanted Pyron but because I wanted an even matchup against the aspects. I did not use 100% Pyron because that would be plain stupid and I already got a bad enough reputation about making bad threads

So, your plain and stupidly obvious rethorical 'why' question is indeed because he would beat them. I picked 20% because from what I have seen it would be more even than many other characters against the aspects individually.

20% is the human sized one that is seen in the anime. At least from what I have learnt stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:15 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
no at 100% he would lose to Nozmordu quite easily thats for sure

also where do you get that from? infact at 100% whtat feats does he show that are greater than the 20% version? also what is the 20% version? the smaller one? its confusing because ive heard you say the smaller one is exacltey the same just smaller and still has the same strength before.
What can Nozdormu do?

The 20% version only exists in the OVA. So, this is pretty much OVA Pyron.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:22 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

What can Nozdormu do?

The 20% version only exists in the OVA. So, this is pretty much OVA Pyron.

hes a time beast, he can use time powers to a great extent, he excists in the past, present and future, since Pyron cannot time travel he could never beat it, he would have to beat them all, also Darth says Nozmordu can hasten and slow down time to large extent and he can definaltey fight battles over and over again if he wants to. Even if he doesnt Beat pyron, Pyron will not win either. The only way Noz could win is through either BFR or time stasis if he can do these ,but Darth says hes getting screen shots of these things for me so ime waiting for confermation

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:28 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You were in a discussion with DE about Nozdormu. One think you should remember at least a little about what you two were talking about stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:28 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
hes a time beast, he can use time powers to a great extent, he excists in the past, present and future, since Pyron cannot time travel he could never beat it, he would have to beat them all, also Darth says Nozmordu can hasten and slow down time to large extent and he can definaltey fight battles over and over again if he wants to. Even if he doesnt Beat pyron, Pyron will not win either. The only way Noz could win is through either BFR or time stasis if he can do these ,but Darth says hes getting screen shots of these things for me so ime waiting for confermation

None will help against a full powered Pyron. Pyron just absorbs the present one and doesn't care about the on in past and future. Pyron could trap Noz in a forcefield as well, and just leave him there.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:31 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Putting Nozdormu in a fight against any being that cant handle time itself is unfair.. There is nothing Pyron can do.. He cant kill the present one, because there is no present one.. He would have to destroy Nozdormu in an instant, and Pyron cannot do this.. He would have to destroy his body, awareness and/or soul with an instant spell..

And the aspects isnt like the common dragons of Azeroth.. they are a lot tougher to defeat.. Not only for their powers, but for their natural strength..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:36 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Putting Nozdormu in a fight against any being that cant handle time itself is unfair.. There is nothing Pyron can do.. He cant kill the present one, because there is no present one.. He would have to destroy Nozdormu in an instant, and Pyron cannot do this.. He would have to destroy his body, awareness and/or soul with an instant spell..

And the aspects isnt like the common dragons of Azeroth.. they are a lot tougher to defeat.. Not only for their powers, but for their natural strength..
Absorption is pretty instant, so is flying toward him at planet mode at FTL.

I know.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:39 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Absorption is pretty instant, so is flying toward him at planet mode at FTL.

I know.

Pretty instant isn't quick enough..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:40 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty instant isn't quick enough..
......Okay, it's instant. So is matter manip in fact, hmmmm, dragon scale shoes for Pyron...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 02:41 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

......Okay, it's instant. So is matter manip in fact, hmmmm, dragon scale shoes for Pyron...

From pretty instant to instant? Proof, please..

And when I think about it.. I dont think Nozdormu can die at all.. not even if you drain his soul.. Because he exist yesterday, and if his soul is drained today, it doesnt effect yesterday..

Now that I think even more.. I would like to nominate Nozdormu to be one the toughest character in the gaming world to kill..

Last edited by Nozdormu on Nov 19th, 2007 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:04 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

One of the toughest? Who is he struggling against to be the toughest? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:33 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
One of the toughest? Who is he struggling against to be the toughest? stick out tongue

I dont know, really.. He is certainly tougher to defeat than any darkstalker.. anyone from LOK and GOW.. anyone from street fighter as well.. I'd say he's the toughest in the Warcraft universe to slay as well..

but I'm certain there are tougher people out there.. The gaming world is a big world..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:44 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

your pulling this out of air and rubbish, fall with the rest of your ship dude, paddling while choking and spluttering isnt doing anyone any good...

first show matter manip, not creaton of matter, also prove its instant

also no, nothing proves him moving FTL instantly, another thing wrong

Pyron fails

I dont know, really.. He is certainly tougher to defeat than any darkstalker.. anyone from LOK and GOW.. anyone from street fighter as well.. I'd say he's the toughest in the Warcraft universe to slay as well..

but I'm certain there are tougher people out there.. The gaming world is a big world..

probably the most tricky to beat, his physical toughness is nothing on many i would think, same with his actual abiltiy to attack, but being in the past, present and future would make him difficult to kill permanently, also i think sometihngl ike ripping his soul will cause incredible damage, it says that the Dragon himself is living in past, present and futue at the same time or periodically, i think his most importent ability is being able to relive battles over and over.

Last edited by Burning thought on Nov 19th, 2007 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:52 PM