KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Loz & Yazoo vs Zack

Loz & Yazoo vs Zack
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Loz & kadaj vs Zack

Zack vs Loz & Yazoo

Loz & Yazoo
(please log in to view the image)
VS
Zack
(please log in to view the image)

Fight takes place in the ruins of Midgar. All fighters will be fighting at their prime.

Discuss.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Loz & Yazoo.

Loz's hair+Zack's sideburns

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:41 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zack. Cloud beat them, and Zack is shown to be faster and more agile than Cloud, and has around equal strength.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:41 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Loz & Yazoo.

Loz's hair+Zack's sideburns

Why do Loz & Yazoo win? Care to add more detail.

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Zack. Cloud beat them, and Zack is shown to be faster and more agile than Cloud, and has around equal strength.

They will give him a fight IMO.

By the way Zack will have the Buster Sword and that other sword he uses at the beginning of Crisis Core.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:45 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Well, by the stipulations, they can overpower Zack. But with the CC and Buster Sword I change my mind.

Do you know my little brother's name is Zack?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:48 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does your brother have awesome hair?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:51 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Well, by the stipulations, they can overpower Zack. But with the CC and Buster Sword I change my mind.

Do you know my little brother's name is Zack?

I think Zack can beat them without another sword. He is very fast and agile, as was said earlier.

Loz & Yazoo are agile & fast as well, plus their teamwork is off the charts, but IMO Zack will have little difficulty handing them.

I mean...the guy has taken on Genesis, Angeal and even Sephiroth.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:55 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Does your brother have awesome hair?

Just like FF Zack's

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I think Zack can beat them without another sword. He is very fast and agile, as was said earlier.

Loz & Yazoo are agile & fast as well, plus their teamwork is off the charts, but IMO Zack will have little difficulty handing them.

I see. Loz and Yazoo are only 2/3 of Sephiroth, and seeing in CC how he didn't have a hard time with him, It's gonna be easier for him.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:05 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good fight. Loz and Yazoo 64%.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:56 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loz is faster than Zack, physically stronger as well, specially with that gauntlet. Yazoo distracts him, Loz runs behind him and gets him in a sleeper hold, or a full nelson, and then Yazoo pumps his ass full of lead.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:58 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

That last phrase shows how sick you are.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:00 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado-sama
That last phrase shows how sick you are.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:01 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

This would be a really close fight, IMO it can go either way.. Because Zack IS fighting aspects of Sephiroth, the guy who pwned him in about 10 seconds or less.. but in CC Zack has been shown to be really impressive, he can easily dodge Yazoo's bullets, if they both work together as a team i dont think Zack can win.. techniqually Cloud didn't even beat them..

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:31 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope. That's why I made the teamwork scenario. 1 on 1, Zack would prolly beat either.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:34 PM
SHM

Originally posted by Superboy Prime

He never has taken on Sephiroth(it was the contrary, actually), and he only took Genesis because of PIS and/or CIS(doesn't matter how strong Zack was, he don't have the power to beat someone merged with friggin Minerva!).

IMO, AC Cloud(while he is depressed and sick) = CC Zack. By that logic, I give the victory to Yazoo and Loz.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 11:26 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Cloud in AC was more skilled than Zack at his prime imo. And He had a hard time dealing with them.

Zack would get messed up by Loz and Yazoo.

But one one one zack would win

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 11:48 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree that Loz and Yazoo should take this, but Zack has a chance.

As for Cloud and Zack, um...I think if Zack had the First Tsurugi (Cloud's advanced weapon in AC) he would have done things a lot better and quicker.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 03:44 PM
Terryc250

I dont think Zack has even close to the strength as Cloud does, or atleast hes never displayed him, he could barely keep his sword in his hand when he was behind hit with Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth's sword, while Cloud was fighting AC Sephiroth and going toe to toe with his him while shredding up buildings

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 09:13 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

Originally posted by Terryc250
I dont think Zack has even close to the strength as Cloud does, or atleast hes never displayed him, he could barely keep his sword in his hand when he was behind hit with Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth's sword, while Cloud was fighting AC Sephiroth and going toe to toe with his him while shredding up buildings

Sorry to say that, but the fight in LO between Zack and Sephiroth is not cannon anymore.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 10:54 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf no expression

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 11:04 PM