KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Hayabusa VS Pyron

Ryu Hayabusa VS Pyron
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Ryu Hayabusa VS Pyron

Who takes it? laughing
No spite intended

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 05:47 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:44 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

This is so spitey...... stick out tongue Even with the TDS, Dark dragon blade, Vigoor Emperor and Dark Dragon backing him, Hayabusa still loses.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:27 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

Pyron just absorbs earth from a distance. though i'd like to here arguments anyways.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:04 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, pretty stupid thread.

By the way, Pyron compared to The Presence, is nothing. laughing

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:44 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

...So.laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:04 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It's his way of neglecting to simply say that "Hayabusa loses". smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 12:54 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
laughing His love for Hayabusa FAR out classes my Ryuism. laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 01:31 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea, you've gotten alot better since your debut, it's something pretty much all of us go through.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 01:53 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I hope this doesn't take long for Cloud, he actually thinks that a bare handed Hayabusa even poses a challenge to G.Rugal or that ALPHA-152 might beat Gouki.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 01:59 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Remulous
I hope this doesn't take long for Cloud, he actually thinks that a bare handed Hayabusa even poses a challenge to G.Rugal or that ALPHA-152 might beat Gouki.

Well, we all were a little fanboyish when we first got to this forum. I have since learned much, as has Remulous. you were an insufferable fanboy at one time. laughing And now you're one of the better games vs. debaters. I can't judge C-master, but I'm guessing he went through the same thing.

Cloud on the other hand, is getting into the same territory as Xmeat in the comics vs. forum.

LMAO at Hayabusa being a challenge to G. Rugal or Alpha beating Gouki. laughing

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 02:56 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me one instant where you've stated you're Rugal would lose in a fight.

...Thought so.
laughing His love for Hayabusa FAR out classes my Ryuism. laughing
LMFAO. I don't claim Hayabusa would overcome planet-destroying characters without an immensely overpowered weapon. You suck on Akuma's nuts so hard that you think he actually stands a chance against Trance Kuja or The Vigoor Emperor.
laughing I hope this doesn't take long for Cloud, he actually thinks that a bare handed Hayabusa even poses a challenge to G.Rugal or that ALPHA-152 might beat Gouki.Please, don't make shit up. Secondly, no one knows what ALHPA-152 is capable of yet, dumbass. Also, it's sad yet funny that you think Akuma can defeat beings who can annihilate him in one attack.[QUOTE=8438978]Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, we all were a little fanboyish when we first got to this forum. I have since learned much, as has Remulous. you were an insufferable fanboy at one time. laughing And now you're one of the better games vs. debaters. I can't judge C-master, but I'm guessing he went through the same thing. Cloud on the other hand, is getting into the same territory as Xmeat in the comics vs. forum. LMAO at Hayabusa being a challenge to G. Rugal or Alpha beating Gouki. laughing
This is really not sounding good coming from one of the most stubborn fanboys on this forum, or walked the face of the Earth. One, possessing the Dark Dragon Blade transforms a person into the Devil Incarnate. I laugh my ass off at the fact that you think G. Rugal or Shin Akuma can overcome an entity which has been increasing in power since the dawn of history. It's truly a pain having to deal with a pair of thick-headed fanboys.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Feb 24th, 2007 at 06:13 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:58 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Cloud_VII

...Thought so.
LMFAO. I don't claim Hayabusa would overcome planet-destroying characters without an immensely overpowered weapon. You suck on Akuma's nuts so hard that you think he actually stands a chance against Trance Kuja or The Vigoor Emperor.This is really not sounding good coming from one of the most stubborn fanboys on this forum, or walked the face of the Earth. One, possessing the Dark Dragon Blade transforms a person into the Devil Incarnate. I laugh my ass off at the fact that you think G. Rugal or Shin Akuma can overcome an entity which has been increasing in power since the dawn of history. It's truly a pain having to deal with a pair of thick-headed fanboys.

If you're refering to G. Rugal vs. Hayabusa, you already got pwned over the course of 5 pages. I can't really top C-master on that end, so I'll just say this. Put Rugal against someone who can actually beat him, and I'll say he loses. But keep in mind he is probably the strongest boss in KOF next to Orochi. So it's probably not me hyping him. It's more likely he really is that powerful.

Hayabusa vs. Gouki......forget it. C-master is going to crush you in the Akuma vs. Ayane thread, I don't want to steal his thunder. Nobody said Gouki beats Trance Kuja, except in your own delusions. and frankly, if you give Gouki the TDS, he would destroy everyone in NG, easily. You're completely unwilling to admit the sword is a plot device, or that Hayabusa only won because of the blade. Take off VE's plot device, or give G. Rugal or Shin Gouki the power of the sword, or the blade itself, and they will one-shot the VE to kingdom come. Hayabusa is not that tough, and he's certainly no match for almost all the KOF bosses. Most of the SF bosses would beat him as well. You complain about H2H or if he had the sword, he would win. But you're unwilling to accept the truth. That Hayabusa can't beat them without his magic plot device sword, and that even with just a regular sword, he would lose. Hayabusa wins against his god-like opponents because his sword is ungodly powerful. Ok, you made your point. But then, that's not Hayabusa's power or skill, is it? It's the sword doing the work. But the sword does not make him equal to the god tier of fighting games. I'm not even sure it makes him equal to top tier.

Anyone know Xmeat&Devilgoblin from comics vs. ? Tell me, is Cloud a relative of theirs? Because he's about on their level of fanboyism, just with better grammer and spelling.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:04 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Cloud
Please, don't make shit up. Secondly, no one knows what ALHPA-152 is capable of yet, dumbass. Also, it's sad yet funny that you think Akuma can defeat beings who can annihilate him in one attack.
So you really think VE would 1 shot Gouki or Rugal?laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Do I sence anger?!

Don't get mad, get even.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If you're refering to G. Rugal vs. Hayabusa, you already got pwned over the course of 5 pages. I can't really top C-master on that end, so I'll just say this. Put Rugal against someone who can actually beat him, and I'll say he loses. But keep in mind he is probably the strongest boss in KOF next to Orochi. So it's probably not me hyping him. It's more likely he really is that powerful.

Hayabusa vs. Gouki......forget it. C-master is going to crush you in the Akuma vs. Ayane thread, I don't want to steal his thunder. Nobody said Gouki beats Trance Kuja, except in your own delusions. and frankly, if you give Gouki the TDS, he would destroy everyone in NG, easily. You're completely unwilling to admit the sword is a plot device, or that Hayabusa only won because of the blade. Take off VE's plot device, or give G. Rugal or Shin Gouki the power of the sword, or the blade itself, and they will one-shot the VE to kingdom come. Hayabusa is not that tough, and he's certainly no match for almost all the KOF bosses. Most of the SF bosses would beat him as well. You complain about H2H or if he had the sword, he would win. But you're unwilling to accept the truth. That Hayabusa can't beat them without his magic plot device sword, and that even with just a regular sword, he would lose. Hayabusa wins against his god-like opponents because his sword is ungodly powerful. Ok, you made your point. But then, that's not Hayabusa's power or skill, is it? It's the sword doing the work. But the sword does not make him equal to the god tier of fighting games. I'm not even sure it makes him equal to top tier.

Anyone know Xmeat&Devilgoblin from comics vs. ? Tell me, is Cloud a relative of theirs? Because he's about on their level of fanboyism, just with better grammer and spelling.
TREATED!!! Happy Dance

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Feb 24th, 2007 at 09:09 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 09:01 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm...a spite thread to lure out Cloud and start another ridiculous, bound to get nowhere thread. You can do better than that remulus.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:59 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Considering you've only seen me defend him against ONE person... thought so... if you were smart you'd realize I like other characters FAR more than Rugal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hate when newbs think they know my behavior when they haven't even seen me post much. I've been here before you guys joined and I've admitted the character I liked more loses probably more than I've said they won. Why? Because it's a forum and I'm not on some crusade to prove that my character is good or that people shouldn't hate them, because it's always the fanboys fault. Look at Wolverine, he wasn't AS bad when I joined, but now he can beat like 10,000,000 bears. WTF?! And people wonder why they get hard on Logan and diss him in threads. I was here when SF wasn't getting much respect and along with DS, Hoshi, Dvamp, and sometimes Explosive, I MADE it respected, but not by defending him fanboyishly in every thread.

Everyone here knows I'm not biased, so one bitter fanboy doesn't bother me...

This thread wasn't necessary though. We know he's going to defend Hayabusa anyways. erm

You make a good point. His blade is like Superman, it just does what the writers want it to do... it's kinda hard to argue with a walking plot device.
Well, we all were a little fanboyish when we first got to this forum. I have since learned much, as has Remulous. you were an insufferable fanboy at one time. laughing And now you're one of the better games vs. debaters. I can't judge C-master, but I'm guessing he went through the same thing.

Cloud on the other hand, is getting into the same territory as Xmeat in the comics vs. forum.

LMAO at Hayabusa being a challenge to G. Rugal or Alpha beating Gouki. laughing
I wasn't so bad on this forum or comics, but I did defend Shin Akuma vs. Hulk, saying that the raging demon MIGHT work, and that it was his only hope.

That's not so bad is it?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Feb 24th, 2007 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 11:40 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you're refering to G. Rugal vs. Hayabusa, you already got pwned over the course of 5 pages.
laughing Sure...in your dreams. Is this why you couldn't counter my points?

I can't really top C-master on that end, so I'll just say this. Put Rugal against someone who can actually beat him, and I'll say he loses.
You wouldn't say he'd lose to anyone you hate or dislike, i.e., The Devil Incarnate, or the Vigoor Emperor, villains who can annihilate Akuma and G. Rugal in one assault.

But keep in mind he is probably the strongest boss in KOF next to Orochi. So it's probably not me hyping him. It's more likely he really is that powerful.

When Rugal comes close to having planet-destroying power I'll put him on the level of the characters I've mentioned above.

Hayabusa vs. Gouki......forget it.

Yeah, we should. Gouki being able to rival the Devil Incarnate (Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade) is kind of funny.

C-master is going to crush you in the Akuma vs. Ayane thread, I don't want to steal his thunder.
Only you, your friend Remulous who is as thick-headed as you, and no one else believes he's actually winning in something.

Nobody said Gouki beats Trance Kuja, except in your own delusions.
Idiot read the Trance Kuja versus Akuma thread and you'll see that Remulous thinks Gouki (or someone "different"...Cyber Gouki) won't be beaten by Kuja or beings who are just as powerful.

and frankly, if you give Gouki the TDS, he would destroy everyone in NG, easily.

In can only work in the right hands, which Akuma's are not. Tapping into the Satsui no Hadou does turn someone evil, correct? The TDS would have no effect on beings such as Gogohn if Akuma was wielding it. However, he would be immensely powerful with the Dark Dragon Blade. Too bad he never gets it though.

You're completely unwilling to admit the sword is a plot device,
I think for it to be a plot device, it can only work against certain people, which is not the case. It holds the power to take down beings like the VE.

or that Hayabusa only won because of the blade.
Stop making an ass out of yourself. READ a freaking post before you respond to it.

Take off VE's plot device, or give G. Rugal or Shin Gouki the power of the sword, or the blade itself, and they will one-shot the VE to kingdom come.

This is like me saying give Hayabusa the strength to lift an object with the weight of the universe and he can beat Superman. It's just a way to b*tch out of something, which you are doing right now.

Hayabusa is not that tough, and he's certainly no match for almost all the KOF bosses.

In H2H, I agree.

Most of the SF bosses would beat him as well.

A holding back Ryu. That means, without the TDS.

You complain about H2H or if he had the sword, he would win.
Please, you complain about certain 3D characters beating some 2D character because you believe 2D characters are better than 3D characters in your world. I admit in a lot of cases Ryu wouldn't beat characters in H2H. Ryu in DOA is a holding back Ryu since he wouldn't hesitate to use the Dragon Sword to it's full potential to kill his opponents, just like Akuma wouldn't hesitate to use the Shun Goku Satsu to kill his enemies.

But you're unwilling to accept the truth. That Hayabusa can't beat them without his magic plot device sword, and that even with just a regular sword, he would lose.
You really are an idiot. I stated on many occasions that Hayabusa would lose. Go to the Cloud/Ryu versus Murai/Sephiroth topic on the second page and you'll see that I admitted Ryu and Cloud wouldn't win.

Hayabusa wins against his god-like opponents because his sword is ungodly powerful. Ok, you made your point. But then, that's not Hayabusa's power or skill, is it? It's the sword doing the work. But the sword does not make him equal to the god tier of fighting games. I'm not even sure it makes him equal to top tier.
I agree with you for once. You're not getting the fact that I've never stated Ryu holds more power than most SF/KOF bosses. I stated he could kill them with his sword, since they're in no way invulnerable to it. Trying to take away the weapon he uses to kill his enemies is pretty much like weakening him. Secondly, I'm going to put this statement in bold just so you won't happen to miss it. Since you like to argue noncanonical feats, i.e., Gouki being able to destroy a comet, and noncanonical characters, i.e., God Rugal, this gives me or anyone else the option of arguing for Ryu as the Devil Incarnate, who's power is equal to the Dark Dragon's. Vigoor's power can split the Earth. The Dark Dragon's power is almost on the level of Vigoor's. You like to talk about how Akuma and Rugal are so powerful in their highest, noncanonical forms. At the same time, you disregard any point I make about how powerful Ryu is in his highest, noncanonical form. This is why dipshits like you can be so damn annoying.

Like I said before, this isn't sounding too good coming from one of the biggest fanboys that ever walked the face of the Earth.

So you really think VE would 1 shot Gouki or Rugal?laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Do I sence anger?!
No, it's the truth. Do I sense anger when you're writing in caps, misspelling, and cursing in bold? Yeah.

Don't get mad, get even.
An advice that I recommend you take.

Considering you've only seen me defend him against ONE person...
What's that have to do with asking a question? Have or have you not ever admitted Rugal would lose? I'm asking this since you've stated before that G. Rugal can somehow defeat the Vigoor Emperor who can annihilate G. Rugal in one assault, and that Rugal can be invulnerable indefinitely. I have the statements right here if you don't believe me.

thought so... if you were smart you'd realize I like other characters FAR more than Rugal. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Haha, what's this have to do with how much you like a character?

Everyone here knows I'm not biased, so one bitter fanboy doesn't bother me...

Calling people fanboys just because you can't accept facts that they argue makes you look sort of bad. No, it actually makes you look really bad.

This thread wasn't necessary though. We know he's going to defend Hayabusa anyways. erm
Nope.

You make a good point. His blade is like Superman, it just does what the writers want it to do... it's kinda hard to argue with a walking plot device.
It's obvious you don't know what it is, and you think you know a lot about games? laughing Here, I'll enlighten you even after I did the first time. The True Dragon Sword is stated to hold unfathomable power (I'm a fanboy now right since I'm only stating facts) that it can overcome beings who hold planet-destroying power (The Vigoor Emperor was infused with the power of all the evil deites, Vigoor being one of them. Vigoor as proven before has split the Earth and plunged it into darkness.) It's not a plot device since it's not only effective against one type of being. Can Ryu lose with the TDS or even if he was the Devil Incarnate? Truly. However, arguing for him in a debate against some character from a fighting game doesn't make someone a fanboy.

I wasn't so bad on this forum or comics, but I did defend Shin Akuma vs. Hulk, saying that the raging demon MIGHT work, and that it was his only hope. That's not so bad is it?
It's pretty bad defending G. Rugal against an opponent who's hundreds of times his size and can wipe him out in a few seconds.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Feb 24th, 2007 at 10:51 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:40 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

laughing Sure...in your dreams. Is this why you couldn't counter my points?

You wouldn't say he'd lose to anyone you hate or dislike, i.e., The Devil Incarnate, or the Vigoor Emperor, villains who can annihilate Akuma and G. Rugal in one assault.

When Rugal comes close to having planet-destroying power I'll put him on the level of the characters I've mentioned above.

Yeah, we should. Gouki being able to rival the Devil Incarnate (Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade) is kind of funny.

Only you, your friend Remulous who is as thick-headed as you, and no one else believes he's actually winning in something.

Idiot read the Trance Kuja versus Akuma thread and you'll see that Remulous thinks Gouki (or someone "different"...Cyber Gouki) won't be beaten by Kuja or beings who are just as powerful.

In can only work in the right hands, which Akuma's are not. Tapping into the Satsui no Hadou does turn someone evil, correct? The TDS would have no effect on beings such as Gogohn if Akuma was wielding it. However, he would be immensely powerful with the Dark Dragon Blade. Too bad he never gets it though.

I think for it to be a plot device, it can only work against certain people, which is not the case. It holds the power to take down beings like the VE.

Stop making an ass out of yourself. READ a freaking post before you respond to it.

This is like me saying give Hayabusa the strength to lift an object with the weight of the universe and he can beat Superman. It's just a way to b*tch out of something, which you are doing right now.

In H2H, I agree.

A holding back Ryu. That means, without the TDS.

Please, you complain about certain 3D characters beating some 2D character because you believe 2D characters are better than 3D characters in your world. I admit in a lot of cases Ryu wouldn't beat characters in H2H. Ryu in DOA is a holding back Ryu since he wouldn't hesitate to use the Dragon Sword to it's full potential to kill his opponents, just like Akuma wouldn't hesitate to use the Shun Goku Satsu to kill his enemies.

You really are an idiot. I stated on many occasions that Hayabusa would lose. Go to the Cloud/Ryu versus Murai/Sephiroth topic on the second page and you'll see that I admitted Ryu and Cloud wouldn't win.

I agree with you for once. You're not getting the fact that I've never stated Ryu holds more power than most SF/KOF bosses. I stated he could kill them with his sword, since they're in no way invulnerable to it. Trying to take away the weapon he uses to kill his enemies is pretty much like weakening him. Secondly, I'm going to put this statement in bold just so you won't happen to miss it. Since you like to argue noncanonical feats, i.e., Gouki being able to destroy a comet, and noncanonical characters, i.e., God Rugal, this gives me or anyone else the option of arguing for Ryu as the Devil Incarnate, who's power is equal to the Dark Dragon's. Vigoor's power can split the Earth. The Dark Dragon's power is almost on the level of Vigoor's. You like to talk about how Akuma and Rugal are so powerful in their highest, noncanonical forms. At the same time, you disregard any point I make about how powerful Ryu is in his highest, noncanonical form. This is why dipshits like you can be so damn annoying.

Like I said before, this isn't sounding too good coming from one of the biggest fanboys that ever walked the face of the Earth.

No, it's the truth. Do I sense anger when you're writing in caps, misspelling, and cursing in bold? Yeah.

An advice that I recommend you take.

What's that have to do with asking a question? Have or have you not ever admitted Rugal would lose? I'm asking this since you've stated before that G. Rugal can somehow defeat the Vigoor Emperor who can wipe G. Rugal out in a few seconds, and that Rugal can be invulnerable indefinitely. I have the statements right here if you don't believe me.

Haha, what's this have to do with how much you like a character?

Calling people fanboys just because you can't accept facts that they argue makes you look sort of bad. Actually, it makes you look really bad.

Nope.

It's obvious you don't know what it is, and you think you know a lot about games? laughing Here, I'll enlighten you even after I did the first time. The True Dragon Sword is stated to hold unfathomable power (I'm a fanboy now right since I'm only stating facts) that it can overcome beings who hold planet-destroying power (The Vigoor Emperor was infused with the power of all the evil deites, Vigoor being one of them. Vigoor as proven before has split the Earth and plunged it into darkness some time later.) It's not a plot device since it's not only effective against one type of being. Can Ryu lose with the TDS or even if he was the Devil Incarnate? Truly. However, arguing for him in a debate against some character from a fighting game doesn't make someone a fanboy.

It's pretty bad defending G. Rugal against an opponent who's hundreds of times his size and can wipe him out in a few seconds.
So now not only are you a poor debator and a moron, you are now a liar. Go prove where I said that G. Rugal beats VE please.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Feb 24th, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:50 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

So now not only are you a poor debator and a moron, you are now a liar. Go prove where I said that G. Rugal beats VE please.
That's my bad. I was thinking that statement was made by you, which was not the case. It was made by none other than,
I should also mention that I see nothing in this Vigoor Emperor that God Rugal couldn't annihilate in one super. He probably wouldn't even need a super.
Though since you obviously see that this is a fanboyish statement, you wouldn't be calling TP a fanboy, right?

Oh, and speaking of getting mad, I'm not the one calling people poor debators and morons just because they happened to make a little mistake. It's about time you calm down.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 11:15 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Well I have no beef with you then.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 11:33 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Sado22
hmmm...a spite thread to lure out Cloud and start another ridiculous, bound to get nowhere thread. You can do better than that remulus.

~The Invincible Sado-sama
[COLOR=green] Oh c'mon Sado, I didn't see you complian when he did it!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:51 AM