KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » FF7CC: Why did it have to happen to Zack?

FF7CC: Why did it have to happen to Zack?
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

FF7CC: Why did it have to happen to Zack?

I saw Crisis Core and the hidden flashback in FF7, what I am curious about is why did Zack have to die to bunch of Shinra Soldiers? He was a powerful guy, he should have had a more honorable death scene. Please tell me there was a set of strong opponents hidden inside of those uniforms(like Cloud).

P.S. I hope this will be okay, I'm not sure if there is a FF7 thread in this forum.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 04:32 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

a bunch??
from what i saw of the cutscene, it was more like a whole army of soliders erm

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 10:39 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
a bunch??
from what i saw of the cutscene, it was more like a whole army of soliders erm

Nah, it was two drunk soldiers who thought Zack was a turtle

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 11:11 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

wel thats worse than a whole army stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 11:53 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by MadMel
wel thats worse than a whole army stick out tongue

.......they had no bullets.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 12:00 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Re: FF7CC: Why did it have to happen to Zack?

Originally posted by atv2
I saw Crisis Core and the hidden flashback in FF7, what I am curious about is why did Zack have to die to bunch of Shinra Soldiers? He was a powerful guy, he should have had a more honorable death scene. Please tell me there was a set of strong opponents hidden inside of those uniforms(like Cloud).

P.S. I hope this will be okay, I'm not sure if there is a FF7 thread in this forum.

Zack was a rookie, he never was very strong. Remember in FF7 when there's the flashback to Nibelheim, and as you're playing Cloud with Sephiroth in your party? Cloud is weak as ****. Well, it was actually Zack who was that weak. He was never outstandlingly strong.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:14 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zack dodges bullets with ease. I don't get it.
WTF he was a first class soldier who had J-Cells in him. Course he's strong.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:29 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Originally posted by Furion
Zack dodges bullets with ease. I don't get it.
WTF he was a first class soldier who had J-Cells in him. Course he's strong.

Yup, zack is strong. it should just be pointed out that sepheroth is ungodly powerful (did i get his name right?). so, put anyother 1st class soldier beside sepheroth and they'd all look like weak little children.

zack was easily killed coz he and cloud just escaped from the lab after they were experimented on to create a sepheroth clone. the process prbably drained zack, while it gave cloud the potential to actually be as powerful as sepheroth.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:47 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote