KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Hayabusa, Thrall and Human Kratos takes on Zul'Aman

Hayabusa, Thrall and Human Kratos takes on Zul'Aman
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Hayabusa, Thrall and Human Kratos takes on Zul'Aman

Me? Bored? Yeah stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:40 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, if it's against all those peeps, Kratos has many area of effect attacks to help out, and Ryu has a few as well. Kratos is quite easily the physically strongest person here as well, whereas I am pretty sure Ryu Hayabusa is the fastest and has the most weapons and has more skill. I don't know much of Thrall tho, nor do I know much about Zul'Aman, so I will reserve my opinion.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:25 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

No way they can pull it trough.. Will they fight the amani bosses, or will they run it like normal? Or will they meet all amani on a big battlefield?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:51 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

is this encounter tough? i mean if its not too difficult and their running through the dungeon i think they would get fairly far considering Thrall is great than a good deal of players thats for sure by himself and is quite major in warcraft, the other 2 Ryu and Kratos have support powers but ime not too sure on what the encounter consists off tbh

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:55 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
is this encounter tough? i mean if its not too difficult and their running through the dungeon i think they would get fairly far considering Thrall is great than a good deal of players thats for sure by himself and is quite major in warcraft, the other 2 Ryu and Kratos have support powers but ime not too sure on what the encounter consists off tbh

Two of the bosses are fully capable of one-shotting a Black Temple Epic tank.. One of the bosses will steal abilities from the opposition and use their powers against them.. A third boss paralyzes two of the attackers.. Another one flies, and another one grants a curse upon the target, slaying them instantly if they are not on top of their health..

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:59 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Two of the bosses are fully capable of one-shotting a Black Temple Epic tank.. One of the bosses will steal abilities from the opposition and use their powers against them.. A third boss paralyzes two of the attackers.. Another one flies, and another one grants a curse upon the target, slaying them instantly if they are not on top of their health..
Kratos can overpower giant sea monsters quite easily and throw them all to the moon, he can turn them to stone instantly with Euryale blast(or sumthin like that), can attack multiple beings at a time with Poseidon's Wrath, Atlas Quake, or Cronos' Rage, and has a few ranged attacks as well. Hayabusa is ridiculously fast, has an armory's worth of weapons, melee and ranged, is very strong, skilled, and has powerful ninpo.

I don't know much about Thrall tho.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 07:33 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thrall is a legend, his got massive shaman magics, can call upon tonnes of powers to both help his team, heal, resurrect AND summon. PLUS hes not just a shaman, hes got armour and a massive hammer to boot

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:22 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thrall is a legend, his got massive shaman magics, can call upon tonnes of powers to both help his team, heal, resurrect AND summon. PLUS hes not just a shaman, hes got armour and a massive hammer to boot
So he's basically the Omega Shaman? Then he just has to cast Frostshock to win!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:28 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
So he's basically the Omega Shaman? Then he just has to cast Frostshock to win!

pretty much stick out tongue

honestly tho i cant remember the book but in one of them he does a spectaculour attack which even worries Archiimonde i think, he does some amazing ability, cant put my finger on what it is, aint read that in ages

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:29 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was it Frostshock?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:31 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Thrall has never resurrected anyone..

And they wont clear Zul'Aman.. It require team-work, and differently from the WoW event, these people cant do it again.. They need to figure out the strategy of each fight by themselves, as soon as it starts, or they are screwed.. They may all have powers, but they have just somewhat above human intelligence and thats not enough to decide a strategy and work together to pull the strategies trough..

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 05:17 PM