KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Geese Howard vs Heihachi Mishima Redux

Geese Howard vs Heihachi Mishima Redux
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Geese Howard vs Heihachi Mishima Redux

I've decided to give this thread a complete overhaul.

When a younger Geese Howard (with longer hair) became the undisputed King of Southtown, he challenged a man who was nearly 30 years his senior.

That man was the master of Mishima-ryu Fighting Karate and the boss of bosses, Heihachi Mishima.

Even with his Kobujitsu and Hakkyokuseiken, Geese was no match for Heihachi. Grabbing the downed fighter by the back of his head, Heihachi lifts his head up and tells him before slamming it back onto the ground: "Come back when you learn how to fight!"

Twenty years later, Geese finds out that Heihachi Mishima is on his way to Southtown to inspect the Mishima Zaibatsu offices there. A perfect chance for revenge.

Geese sends Billy Kane to the Pao Pao Cafe 2, where Heihachi is enjoying some sweet Okinawan sake with several of his Tekken Force goons. The wily Mishima accepts Geese's challenge and after a change of clothes (into his hakama), is on his way to Geese Tower.

Clad in his own hakama (ala KOF 2007), Geese greets Heihachi. "You made a fool out of me, old man," Geese sneers. "You..." He points to Heihachi, then balls his hand into a fist. "I will stain my hands with your blood."

Heihachi responds by thrusting his chest out, arms stretched out as lightning dances all over his body. "You are still too early to defeat me, Howard," Heihachi sneers. Heihachi is in top shape, despite being in his 70s, showing Geese that his title as 'King of Iron Fist' is no fluke.

Their final battle is about to begin.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:35 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't see how Geese's taking this unless he's Nightmare Geese, who in my opinion would stand a chance of winning.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:56 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Tough to say, I think it might be tied..Heihachi can take a hit...yo.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 05:59 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

A hit?

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 08:22 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
Tough to say, I think it might be tied..Heihachi can take a hit...yo.

I think it's safe to say that 'Hachi can take more than a hit. He's pretty much superhuman. He's survived being tossed off a cliff by Kazuya, being manhandled by Jin, and blown to the other side of Japan by a squad of JACKs.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 09:11 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

He got manhandled by a Devil Jin.

Although I'll admit Jin wasn't using the full extent of the gene he had.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 09:16 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Don't see how Geese's taking this unless he's Nightmare Geese, who in my opinion would stand a chance of winning.
Nah. N.Geese fell off a tower & died. 'Hachi got blown up very high into the air & then went far longer than a human should be able to w/out food & survived. N.Geese has no feats really. He's basically a glorified punching bag when you think about it.
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I think it's safe to say that 'Hachi can take more than a hit. He's pretty much superhuman. He's survived being tossed off a cliff by Kazuya, being manhandled by Jin, and blown to the other side of Japan by a squad of JACKs.
Basically. Geese falls off a tower & dies if you look at him hard. That Ryu/Gouki sig is badass

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 3rd, 2007 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:18 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by brainchild81
Nah. N.Geese fell off a tower & died. 'Hachi got blown up very high into the air & then went far longer than a human should be able to w/out food & survived. N.Geese has no feats really. He's basically a glorified punching bag when you think about it. Basically. Geese falls off a tower & dies if you look at him hard. That Ryu/Gouki sig is badass

Last time I checked, Geese fell off a tower more than one time. He also fell off in Capcom vs SNK 1 and I think Fatal Fury 3 as well. He should try fighting on the ground. Less chance of him taking a 50-story swan dive.

And thanks for the compliment about the sig.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:57 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just thought of the time when Tricksterpriest claimed Tekken and DOA bosses haven't a chance against Geese Howard and giggled to myself.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:22 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

I used to think Geese was pretty tough too sad

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:56 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

TricksterPriest thinks Rugal Bernstein is a herald.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:48 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
That's what I meant, he can take a thrashin from Geese

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:58 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Last time I checked, Geese fell off a tower more than one time. He also fell off in Capcom vs SNK 1 and I think Fatal Fury 3 as well. He should try fighting on the ground. Less chance of him taking a 50-story swan dive.

no. Geese only fell of the tower once. this'd be the part where i'd say "go to my site" but screw it........even i don't care about my site anymroe anyway. basically FF1 was retconned by SNK. Terry only beat up Geese near fatally and walked away (he pwned him so bad that people that Geese died and so did Terry). then he fought Terry in Real Bout and THAT is where he triple geysered his keister off it. permanently.
Geese is a dead....goose sad

Heihachi beats him, walks to him and smashes his face in the ground yet again.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 07:57 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto. Ran from ripoff like a bit*h. Got beat damn near to death by the Hulkster the 1st time & lost his life the 2nd time even after cheating w/the Jin scrolls. What a career! This loser used to be my favorite boss. WTF SNK!? Why make a character all cool & stuff if you can't swing a dead cat w/out him getting beat the fvck up?!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 09:35 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto. Ran from ripoff like a bit*h. Got beat damn near to death by the Hulkster the 1st time & lost his life the 2nd time even after cheating w/the Jin scrolls. What a career! This loser used to be my favorite boss. WTF SNK!? Why make a character all cool & stuff if you can't swing a dead cat w/out him getting beat the fvck up?!

laughing out loud laughing out loud The Hulkster...I had to laugh that was funny.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:53 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I wanna see how it feels to fall off a building like Geese.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 01:06 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Geese was rapping this song as he was falling down from the building.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:39 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

quote:

used to be? you traitor! how dare you not respect the Duckling of Fatal Fury?! mad

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:48 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Duckling!

Respect ducky! mad

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 08:44 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
laughing

used to be? you traitor! how dare you not respect the Duckling of Fatal Fury?! mad
laughing out loud when they start respecting him, maybe I will

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 05:12 PM