KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Leave of absence

Leave of absence
Started by: JCapt Jaeh_K.S

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Leave of absence

mates, i feel compelled to let y'all know that I'm leaving for more than two weeks or so because I'm going to Japan in an exchange student program!

feel free to reply or anything... hehe, I dunno.. I definitely feel that y'all must know... smile we're one big family... or a ship crew... or something...

PS: I'm leaving care of my shop to my trusty security system, and my co-capt ibd(zac_depp) if she's on, will be taking care of the stuff, and brit too, if you would like... stick out tongue your voice is already keyed in.... take care of my shop, alrighty?

have fun everyone, and take what you can, give nothing back, and remember that curiosity killed the hottest pirate on earth, then why not us? stick out tongue

PS2: I love you Capt. Jack! (HEHEHE)

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:29 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

you're leaving now? come back soon, we will miss ya, make thousand of photos and then tell us, I'm curious (and still alive stick out tongue ).
Will you understand that japanese?

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:49 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

have a brilliant time jaeh!! big grin
im sure it will be a life changing experience!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 05:00 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

nooo!!! jaeh!!!!! lol. have a great time

Sayonara.:P

nihongo wa tanoshi desu:P

and for those who dont know wat that means is "Japanese is fun" lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 06:47 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

oh, really? you can speak japanese?

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:01 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

haii:P

or...yes:P

i learn it at school, only been learning for a year, but i can speak pretty fluently.

i did one term of german and can speak somewat fluent. my dads amazed...but japanese is better:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 08:17 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

Have fun in Japan!!! Will you have any access to a computer?

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:01 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

hai, wat she said:P^^^^

have a tanoshi time:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:16 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I'm so jealous gosh. I want to go so bad. Can I hide in your suitcase?? sad

smile Have a safe trip!

I'm learning Japanese too but I have to do it myself since there are no classes around and I'm out of school. But I've been doing just fine so whatever haha

Okiotsukete haha

Last edited by IheartPocky on Dec 4th, 2007 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:28 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Have a great time! We'll miss you!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:51 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Hey hunnybunny--JCapt--have a ball, we'll of course miss you if we don't die of jealousy (in my case). Make us proud--won't be hard--can't wait til you find the Japanese piratistas!! That should be a hoot. Take postcards of your hometown--they're easy to transport--and spices of your town--have a ball, are you going to be away from home at Christmas? You're brave and you're Awe, er PotC-some--dig it the most. Take all you can--give nothing back!! Aye matey, as you will, release the lines, let her run free! Life is good indeed. I know you'll do right fine becos you are the only piratista so far to announce--hey it's my birthday let's party--woman after my own heart. You smooth rock!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:42 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Have loads of Fun!!! keep a journal and document everything!! lol!! we'll miss ya!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:10 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

and i cant be stuffed making a new thread, which will probably be moved for sweeny todd, but heres the official site ...i thinkbig grin

and offical site is the clickable linkbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:54 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Jaeh!!!!

*huggles*

I'm going to miss you so much while you're gone, chica - who will I talk to when I wake up in the morning? stick out tongue

I know you are going to have an AWEsome time, love, and I'm so excited for you. Remember to layer and stay nice and toasty - hot chocolate is great wink

I'll miss you!!!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:14 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote