KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Blue Dragon RPG from S.Enix H.S guy only on 360

Blue Dragon RPG from S.Enix H.S guy only on 360
Started by: Ritoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Warning Blue Dragon RPG from S.Enix H.S guy only on 360

Ahh, school won't let me post a link but if someone is kind enough to go to Ign.com and type in Blue Dragon then post a link will be cool

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:27 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Old Post May 10th, 2006 04:01 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Where are all my Rpg whores hmmm

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:25 PM
Null

(please log in to view the image)

Yeah, the guy that drew Dbz, and Dragon quest is drawing for this one eek!

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:40 PM
LanceWindu

no expression

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:50 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu
no expression
?

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:57 PM
LanceWindu

It means stop posting so much in a row without adding anything to the thread. Give people time.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:10 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

if its super windu brothers... where is the other windu brother?...

I'm kind of tired of akira toriyamas artwork... they're starting to look like some of his older characters

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:48 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
if its super windu brothers... where is the other windu brother?...

I'm kind of tired of akira toriyamas artwork... they're starting to look like some of his older characters

When you were playing SMB, did you always have both Mario and Luigi on the screen at the same time? No. stick out tongue

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:22 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Last I checked Blue Dragon was not coming from Square Enix.

Edit: Oh you meant from the guy that once worked in Squaresoft. Got it now, my bad.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on May 11th, 2006 at 01:37 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:31 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Did I see H. S. in the thread title?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:43 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Did I see H. S. in the thread title?
lol it's the Guys that made it eek!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:59 AM
Null

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:03 AM
Null

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 07:46 PM
Kayne Archeron

Hironobu Sakagutchi, he's making this game along with the rest of the crew of his new 3rd party game developing company, MistWalker.
they're also the ones making Lost Odyssey, which looks so sweet

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 09:05 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

The game might be good but it lost me when I read that you characters don't fight they summon dragons out of there backs to fight for them sounds little dumb to me, also it might just be too little kiddy for me. I'll probably buy it but I'll have to read extensive reviews of the game before I do.

To me it just looks like they are using RPG legions Akira Toriyama and Nobuo Uematsu to try and create a RPG market for Xbox360. Hironobu Sakaguchi is mad because he is the FORMER square president. Hironobu is the man responsible for the HORABLE movie that was Final Fantasy Spirits within, and was shortly fired after that. BOOOO this man.

The only positive aspects that miswalker has is that Hironobu stole 2 square employee's Daisuke Fukugawa and Hiroshi Arai. Don't know if they will be able to pull of a good RPG on there first try. I am skeptical but we will see.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 10:36 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Originally posted by dirkdirden
The game might be good but it lost me when I read that you characters don't fight they summon dragons out of there backs to fight for them sounds little dumb to me, also it might just be too little kiddy for me. I'll probably buy it but I'll have to read extensive reviews of the game before I do.

To me it just looks like they are using RPG legions Akira Toriyama and Nobuo Uematsu to try and create a RPG market for Xbox360. Hironobu Sakaguchi is mad because he is the FORMER square president. Hironobu is the man responsible for the HORABLE movie that was Final Fantasy Spirits within, and was shortly fired after that. BOOOO this man.

The only positive aspects that miswalker has is that Hironobu stole 2 square employee's Daisuke Fukugawa and Hiroshi Arai. Don't know if they will be able to pull of a good RPG on there first try. I am skeptical but we will see.

i still don't get why people complain so much about Spirits Within. i didn't see anyone complaining when FF7/FF8 had sci-fi elements.

that makes alot of sense, booing the grandfather of all Final Fantasy and all no expression

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 09:32 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

So.. bump?

Did this game come out yet?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Came out a while ago.
And even longer ago the demo came.

I downloaded the demo a long time ago, and I was extremely disappointed, the entire game seemed like utter rubbish when I played the demo. Combat was terrible, whole game was built up on grinding so you can get experience points to be strong enough to fight the bosses (had enough of grind through WoW to be bothered grinding 24/7 in a singleplayer RPG).

And then I heard it got pretty bad reviews everywhere so I knew I wasn't the only one who felt like this.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 09:22 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Ricodrayz

Yeah, the guy that drew Dbz, and Dragon quest is drawing for this one eek!

and also chrono trigger.

Originally posted by Morridini
whole game was built up on grinding so you can get experience points to be strong enough to fight the bosses (had enough of grind through WoW to be bothered grinding 24/7 in a singleplayer RPG).

God your a idiot getting Exp points to level up thus getting stronger is part of any bloody rpg.....

If you don't like that then don't bother going near any rpg game at all.

Last edited by Kazenji on Oct 14th, 2007 at 11:29 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote