KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Judgment of Celestial

The Judgment of Celestial
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Judgment of Celestial

Once upon a time in a world all but forgotten...

THE JUDGMENT
OF CELESTIAL
I

SHADOWS
UNLEASHED

It is a time of great despute for the United Nations of Igros. Galatians the Wise is returning to Mayton, Gravince to see his old friend Elisha Diadem who now needs his help once again. The days are growing shorter and the nights are growing longer.
Mayton, Gravince is a small farming village with vast hills spreading for miles. Even the terrible dai-orks do not attack Mayton saying it would be a waste of time.

----Marton, Gravince----
In the land of Igros, just east of the great kingdom of Hyland, south from Irony, and west from Uplia lies the peaceful nation of Gravince. Gravince sits in peace with its many hills that goes on for miles. At the northern border of Gravince is the mighty Silence Woods. Three villages are in Gravince and all are peaceful and careful with no wars or troubles.
Mayton being the furthest village south. Is home to Elisha Diadem who traveled east in Uplia with Galatians the Wise and Marth Moore. Their adventures took them to a mighty mountain. Elisha is now an old man in his late fifties and his son is but twelve who is named Elijah. Marth has a daughter named Brittany and she is twenty but her father died when she was eight and Elisha took her in. They live on the biggest hill with a stream running on the western side of it. Brittany watches Elijah all the time while Elisha is at work and looking over his books.
Marton being the furthest village east. Here is the home of Bradon and the mayor of Gravince. The mayor is named William Kerry and is an honest man. Marton has the biggest militia with around thirty men. Bradon is part of the militia and is owner of a large piece of land in Marton. Marton also holds the Festival of the Moon every year to celebrate the birth of Gravince.
Merrierton being the furthest village north. Here is the home of Alextor. Unlike the other two villages, this one is part of Gravince but is not owned by Gravince. The King of Gandrian gave his younger son that village. Jaromor was his name and he became Count of Merrierton. Jaromor has an elder brother named Joran that is heir to the throne of Gandrian. Jaromor is a brave soldier, captain of the guard, and ranger of the south.

It is a time of great merriment and cheer for the time has come of the Festival of the Moon being held at Marton. Mayor William Kerry has overlooked this year’s festival for the people can really enjoy themselves with the food, music, dancing, and fireworks. All is well in Gravince for no one has a care in the world. Finally the sun sets and the moon rises and out comes the explosions of fireworks erupting in the sky. The crowd goes silent as Mayor Kerry takes the stage.
‘People of Marton…of Mayton…of Merrierton…and of Gravince!’ the mayor shouted, ‘today is the two hundred and fifteenth birthday of are beloved land of Gravince. Two hundred and fifteen years ago we broke free from the cruel grip of Uplia and became a free nation of Gravince! And over the next week we shall enjoy the Festival of the Moon to remember those brave soldiers that made it possible for us to live in peace!’
The crowd cheers and claps as the full moon takes the sky. Galatians has arrived at Marton on the white horse he named Thunder. The sage dismounts Thunder and looks around in both joy and with worries in his face for fear of the knowledge he has just recieved.

A boy sneaks into a tent. The boy had a burnt mark on his left eye in the shape of a cross and long hair that passed his eyes but it curled a little to stay above his brows. His eyes were blue and we like gazing into the ocean at sunset. He was Elisha's son Elijah Diadem.
Elijah smiled and grabbed a strange looking rocket for the fireworks display and ran out of the tent planning to ignite it himself.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Jan 17th, 2006 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:09 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

((Ok who am I in this?))

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:58 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: The Judgment of Celestial

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
The Judgment of Celestial..........

M'kay I'd figured I'd just try to start up JOC using one of my older...ones. And to my surprise I found one with only 2 posts! What a waste of space. Any who...anyone up for this?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 12:41 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

as I said in the "Post Ideas Here" place, I am in. what need I for my character?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 12:54 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

IGNORE THE FIRST POST!! ...don't look at my shame.

Anywho you need:

Name:
Weight:
Weapon of Choice:
Home: (a list is below)
Class: (a list is below)
Bio:

==Hometowns==
1.) Gandriar: Strongest nation on Igros
----Gandra: Capital of Gandriar
----Irony: Small outpost village
----Forte: A village with a strong since of military honor
----London: A village proud of its structures
----Amplify: A farming village

2.) Fongon: Forest nation
----Fondor: Capital of Fongon
----Timberland: A village famous for its mills
----Myst: A village found at the foot of a grand waterfall

3.) Maldarian: Mountain nation
----Darian: The capital of Maldarian
----Hena: A village at the foot of the Gedian Mountains
----Terbium: A village that doubles as a fortress
----Varian: A village with a strong since of military honor

4.) Toran: Desert nation
----Toran: Capital of Toran
----Caption: A village built near an oasis
----Nights: A village hidden in a small forest

5.) Hyland: Nation of many hills
----Hyland: Capital of Hyland
----Beremu: Fortress town
----Hill Top: A village built on the very top of a large hill
----Ethian: Fortress of Solomon

6.) Uplian: Island Nation
----Stalin: Capital of Uplian
----Mayton: Town on Bulma Island
----Eldin: Town on Eldin Island
----Troy: Town on the main island

7.) Gravince: Small nation
----Termina: Capital of Gravince
----Marton: Small farming town
----Hitomi: The fishing village

==Class==
Physical Prowess: Specializes in increasing one’s physical attributes
Light Aura: Specializes in using healing arts
Dark Aura: Specializes in using offensive arts

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 12:57 AM
spongeherbob
"Cookie??"

This RP sounds cool, can I join?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 06:36 PM
spongeherbob is currently offline Click here to Send spongeherbob a Private Message Find more posts by spongeherbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I have a question. If I were to choose Light Aura, would I be able to switch it around so that I could cause pain as well as heal?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 07:28 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will join! smile

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 07:30 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Jacc Donavun
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 150 Lbs.
Weapon of Choice: Twin Swords
Home: Caption
Class: Dark Aura
Dislikes: You, probably
Bio: Not much is known about Jacc, save for the fact that he likes his privacy. There are little to no people in Caption who bother to speak to him on the rare occasion that he is in town, not out on one of his bounties. He keeps to himself most of the time, and prefers to work alone.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 10:48 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Name: Andrew
Height: 6' 2"
Weight:170 lbs
Weapon of Choice: warhammer
Home: forte
Class: physical prowess
Dislikes: losing, imprisonment
Bio: Andrew seems destined to be a warrior..fighting is what he does best, and better than most in his age group. one day he hopes to fight for his nation in the army. he only fears being imprisoned for reasons concerning his father, which he will not relate to anyone..
((good enough??))

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 10:12 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by spongeherbob
This RP sounds cool, can I join?

Yes you can

Originally posted by Ordained
I have a question. If I were to choose Light Aura, would I be able to switch it around so that I could cause pain as well as heal?

...no. That sort of ruins the point.

Name: Jack O'Neil
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 150lbs
Weapon of Choice: Bastard Sword
Home: Marton
Class: Physical Prowess
Dislikes: Doing nothing
Bio: Born in Marton Jack's elder brother, Aramis O'Neil, was in the academy and became at Cielo Warrior at the age of 14. Aramis has been called next in line to be the headmaster. Jack has always wanted to go to the academy but his parents wouldn't allow it. Jack had his wish come true when he turned 10 but at a price. Jack's parents were murdered one night by someone trained in the arts of Celestial. Aramis sent his younger brother to the Bulma Academy and went off to find the killers. Jack has since became closed off focused on one task; to become a great Cielo Master so he can help Aramis find the killers and bring them to justice.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 02:27 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Is this purely dark age technology? smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 02:31 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Dark age technology? Are we talking about the dark ages of Earth? If so; no. There are machine guns, rocket launchers, and a cannon that can level an entire nation with but a single attack found at Gandra. It's more high-tech than Earth is right now but not that high-tech.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 05:10 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Sebastian

Height: 5'8

Weight: 170

Weapon of Choice: Sacred Katana

Home: Terbium

Likes: Sword Making, traveling, sleeping, praying, quiet places, reading, and causing mischiefs

Dislikes: Murderers and arrogance

Bio: Sebastian spent his entire life alone in Terbrium from the day he was born. He was raised in a foster home until he escaped at 5 years old, with such urge to be free and follow his dreams to becoming what he wanted. He wandered through town and the woods, with nothing. He usually spent time going through alleys, looking through garbage cans, in search of food and slept in a box around his size.

One day, Sebastian walked through the woods finding the land of Igros in war with his own nation. He was hidden behind a rock, in fear but later would turn into rage. He saw how his people were being man handled and killed. He could no longer stand the image and then ran down the mountain in full speed, stole a sword form one of his dead people and went out killing. In that war, they have lost but sebastian was one of the only survivors to have lived through the war. Ever since that day, he wasn ever the same again. He was encouraged to be the best in swordsmanship and war. He trains everyday and works as a swords maker for the Nation of Maldarian.

Sebastian is now going to start his journey.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 05:16 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saint Cynicism
Saint Cynicism

Well, since ESB helped me understand a few things a little better over PM, onward to glory!

Name: Dimitri Riedel

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 174

Weapon of Choice: Pistol-sword, 9mm pinfire revolver model. Below is a close-up of the hilt.

(please log in to view the image)

Home: He's a bit of a drifter, but originally from Gandra

Dislikes: Loud gatherings, any large social get-together

Bio: Born into the merchant class, Dimitri's childhood served as an early introduction into the world of business. His father was a textile merchant by trade, and as Dimitri grew older it was clear that such a field of work was of very little interest to him. Instead, he was fascinated by the blacksmiths and the weapons they helped create. As a result, Dimitri's father reluctantly acquired the boy an apprenticeship for one of the local blacksmiths; though was still somewhat sour that Dimitri had chosen a trade outside the family business.

As the years passed, Dimitri completed his apprenticeship to become a journeyman at 16, and after two failures to enter a guild and obtain the status of a master rather than a mere journeyman; he finally succeeded at 17 by crafting a pistol-sword he carries with him to this day. However, simply working as a blacksmith began to grow somewhat dull...he loved working with metal, but he hated having to do it fourteen hours a day; and that was the shorter hours. So it's no surprise that, now 18, Dimitri has set his sights elsewhere... namely, on the path of the warrior.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 07:02 PM
Saint Cynicism is currently offline Click here to Send Saint Cynicism a Private Message Find more posts by Saint Cynicism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by ESB -1138
...no. That sort of ruins the point.

Awwww sad Oh well.

Name: Bradley Nathans
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 162 lbs. 7 oz.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrows
Home: Marton, Gravince
Class: Light Aura
Dislikes: Illness and disease, messy looking places and slobbish people
Bio: Bradley, or Brad as he prefers, is a completely outspoken young man. Some would say that he should watch what he says because that is what gets him into many unique and troublesome situations. It helps that he is a healer, however, because this fact has allowed him to gain many friends.

He was raised by both parents up until the age of 12 when his mother died of cancer. His healing abilities came literally days after that and he started to berate himself for not being able to help her. His father, Simon Nathans, reassured him that there was absolutely nothing that could have been done to prevent his mother's death considering the fact that at the time he had no powers.

Being the first person in his entire family to have a Light Aura, it was very difficult for him to learn how to use his powers. Having just 4 years of practice hasn't allowed Brad to be able to heal completely and that is where a he has been awarded a few extra abilities. He can sense, know and feel exactly what the problem is with any person's immune system but only after he is told about the sickness and he has the ability to transfer the sickness to himself if he isn't able to heal it.

Some would say that the extra abilities are a curse but Bradley feels as if they are to keep him from getting a to big a ego. He often says, "Every person comes with at least one flaw. Why not learn from it."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 07:41 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Ranier Jungen
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 194
Weapon of choice: m21 sniper rifle, large machete
Home: Gravince, Marvin
Class: Dark
Dislikes: Hand to hand combat
Bio: As a child, Ranier was raised as a rancher, but in his free time he worked on his sniping skills. Once sniping cans off a fence, he accidently hit one of the livestock. In a fit of rage, his father had started to beat him. Defending himself, he stabbed his father in the heart.

Ranier felt power run through him as he released his anger. He slaughtered his mother, and the rest of the livestock. He traveled on horseback trying to repay his sins for 4 years. Discovering he could not repay them, he decided to use explore the feelings of evil.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 10:23 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It is approaching the time of the Field Exams. The Field Exams are when the students are broken up into groups of three and sent out from the Bulma Academy across Bulma Island to perform many different missions. Missions are classified into different rankings; E, D, C, B, A, and S. E being the easiest and S being so difficult that Cielo Masters themselves cannot always complete them.

The Field Exams are a time the teams use to build points depending on the completion of the number of missions. Each ranking offers different points. When the month ends the points are tallied and the teams who score 40 or more all allowed to take the Final Exams to determine who will become a Cielo Warrior and who will remain for another year.

More information on the Field Exams will be given as time passes. Until than pay attention to the information handed for a test will be given before the Field Exams to determine the teams. The teams will try balance out the members. For the highest test score will be paired with the lowest test score and the one who scored around the middle.

Bulma Academy has many different areas; the Dormitory, the Classrooms, the Library, Headmaster's Office (you need permission to go here), the Garden, the Cafeteria, and the Infirmary.

Students are enrolled at the age of 10 to the Bulma Academy so each of you has a few years experience here but not enough to expect to be these all powerful grand masters.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 01:59 AM
spongeherbob
"Cookie??"

Name: Evelyn Mitsyuna
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 118lb
Weapon of Choice: Her blade bladed Katana
Home: Fongon nation in the outskirts of the village Myst
Class: Dark Aura
Likes: Animals, Nature, Drawing, Fire, practice in mixing magic and her martial arts together, and peace and quiet
Dislikes: loud noises, womanizers and drunks, showing people her artwork,
Bio: Evelyn, or Eve to some, she grew up as a blacksmiths daughter, she gained her powers at a very young age, 6, and was skilled when it came to learning new things. She found a strange metal when she was traveling through the forest and brought it back to her father to make a sword, it came out to be her black bladed katana she likes to call moonstone, it is lighter then any metal then any metal her father has seen and Eve also realized it helped her channel her magic better, so now she is able to put some magic in her sword to give it extra effects.

Eve has a habit of randomly disappearing to go draw in the forest further. She is very shy when it comes to people seeing her artwork so she has only shown her father who constantly tells her to sell them so the money can help them. Eve has been attacked more times she can remember each time she has traveled to town so she doesn’t listen to her father.

At the age of 9 her father was brutally murdered by a random customer, unlucky for him, Eve was home to witness it and had sliced him down the middle with her katana in vengeance. Later she found out it was one of the leaders of her town that sent the man because her father was behind on his payments and decided to leave her hometown to travel around to perfect her skills for the day she shall return for revenge on her hometown. She has decided to keep her plans for revenge secret since someone might want to stop her.

At the age of 17 now, she is back to her old habits and still acts childish at times and still loves to sneak around to draw certain sights she sees. She has only grown stronger with her magic and her katana wielding skills along side her martial arts. She still has dreams about her father’s murder and the dead face of the man she killed at such a young age.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 04:32 PM
spongeherbob is currently offline Click here to Send spongeherbob a Private Message Find more posts by spongeherbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

So ESB, do we RP here or wait for you? This is just a question because I am not ready yet.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 06:46 PM